Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34189 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Chris Brown was begging me to go on a date with him just to be seen with me, but i was busy discussing something important with bill gates, which involve sharing iPhone 7 to my entire employees in my multi-billion dollars company, my accountant committed suicide because he couldn't cope with the ever increasing amount of money in my account, its too much that my bank begged me not to make a single withdrawal incase they go bankrupt, now I'm in my custom 12 million dollar jumpsuit beyounce had been eyeing, i think I'll give it to her after all I'm generous wink
Last week I had dinner with Usher, guy was too short I made snoop dog warm my bed.. Rihanna cleaned my sheets, I tipped her 1000£ . She leaked my 5000£ bathroom slippers. Getting to the Park where my Lamborghini was , I had Bill gate dust my seat. Trump drove...

Inspired by Judefcc grin

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
tongue
abeg gerrout.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Da amount in a savings acount? shocked

Ok , didnt say anything
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Twaci post=52674333][/quote] I yam not lying oooo cheesy grin

How have you been?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Last week I had dinner with Usher, guy was too short I made snoop dog warm my bed.. Rihanna cleaned my sheets, I tipped her 1000£ . She leaked my 5000£ bathroom slippers. Getting to the Park where my Lamborghini was , I had Bill gate dust my seat. Trump drove...

grin

N u woke up Really very angry huh? grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:

Inspired by Judefcc grin
hahahhahaaahhaha Baddest liar ever, chai you won grin i dinno know you can lie like this o shocked please teach me on bbm
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Na so grin
You have to believe me cry

I yam saying the truthcheesy grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by bettercreature(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Chris Brown was begging me to go on a date with him just to be seen with me, but i was busy discussing something important with bill gates, which involve sharing iPhone 7 to my entire employees in my multi-billion dollars company, my accountant committed suicide because he couldn't cope with the ever increasing amount of money in my account, its too much that my bank begged me not to make a single withdrawal incase they go bankrupt, now I'm in my custom 12 million dollar jumpsuit beyounce had been eyeing, i think I'll give it to her after all I'm generous wink

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha ugly was his threadmark now its oshey millionaire, gbagam grin he wanted to be a famous nairaland superstar now he got his wish, foolish man with the brain of a toddler
Millionaire too bad...
Gbogbo eyan mayweather !!! Girl me self wan marry buhari grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=bettercreature post=52674737][/quote]so you want to catch me like they catch jude, I'm telling the truth o, paparazzi didn't talk about it because i paid them all to keep kwayet angry
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha Baddest liar ever, chai you won grin i dinno know you can lie like this o shocked please teach me on bbm
I no fit lie reach some people ooo grin cheesy. Them lie con dey plan marriage ontop it. Who does that? undecided

Judefcc cheesy grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by enuk80(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want the traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills

guy stop making public spectacle of yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by bettercreature(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
so you want to catch me like thry catch jude, I'm telling the truth o, paparazzi didn't talk about it because i paid them all to keep kwayet angry
I actually thought you copied it somewhere
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
I no fit lie reach some people ooo grin cheesy. Them lie con dey plan marriage ontop it. Who does that? undecided

Juefcc cheesy grin
dont mind him, iranu, let him come and create silly threads upandan
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
You have to believe me cry
I yam saying the truthcheesy grin
Lol, I believe you my sister cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

N u woke up Really very angry huh? grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
bettercreature:
I actually thought you copied it somewhere
how can i copy a lie when the father of lie is my mentor
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
it'll go a long way, you can't imagine what it means to him

Very kind of you cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

Very kind of you cheesy
lol lemme go to the beash and resume my karate class, its already dark everywhere but i paid scientists and they created a weather machine, so its day now at the beash in my compound

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, I believe you my sister cheesy
You better believe, who knows I might take you along on my next visit to German. Joachim Gauck wants me over for dinner. cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
You better believe, who knows I might take you along on my next visit to German. Joachim Gauck wants me over for dinner. cool
lie with fear nah ahn ahn angry
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by benque: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
*Ultimate Cycler Team Cash*(subsidiary of Team SoftWork)

*Ultimate cycler* is an *online peer to peer platform* where you invest *N12,500* and get a return of investment of *N50,000*

In *Team Cash*, we work together to achieve the purpose of joining ultimate cycler and that is *CASHING OUT*
All you have to do is to share the group link

We adopt a *First come First serve* system which is free and fair to everyone willing to join our team. This method has proven its worth in the parent Team and will continue to prove its worth and make you smile.

*Requirements*
1) Register with the team with 12500
2) willingness to share group link
3) Cash out

Easy as that. Be smart, Join The fastest moving Team in Nigeria and Smile with us

https:///JkKvCHQUASmHLYFIED5irB
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
cheesy grin grin cheesy

Yea she did, considering those buns bunny teeth she is shinning

shocked cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Ah, if na dat one ni I belief, when are we going fa ??
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
i just got my first payment, its the first step towards making my own 18 million naira so i can marry presh90.0, AMEN? tongue
Babe! I don't know about you but Where I come From it's usually the man doing the Marrying....... Amen o
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lie with fear nah ahn ahn angry
What is your own consign na, she's telling the truth fa undecided cheesy grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lie with fear nah ahn ahn >sad
If I no do like our mentor, I no be better disciple. grin after all I never upload fake proofscry
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
If I no do like our mentor, I no be better disciple. grin after all I never upload fake proofscry
grineven our mentor neva lie like this
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
What is your own consign na, she's telling the truth fa undecided cheesy grin
there was an earthquake immediately i read the lie
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Babe! I don't know about you but Where I come From it's usually the man doing the Marrying....... Amen o
na love dont worry billionaire ambition, its remaining 17,950,000 to go
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea she did, considering those buns bunny teeth she is shinning

shocked cheesy
Sincerely I am telling the truthcry

Why aren't you believing me? cry
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by dacblogger: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
jude will be contemplating whether 2 commit suicide now or just leave the country. ..his lies will hunt him in his sleep. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.