Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34375 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Sanchez01: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah, that no billions mehn.... zoom in closely u wud see it has two commas, n two full stops meaning two kobo slots cheesy pwoor psd skills

You're very correct. Just zoomed in to see that. Apologies to the OP. His 18M is intact! cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Remember that lady that denied Jude... She supported Jude when he called us ugly on Cynd's thread. But due to the fact that I don't engage ladies I ignored her that day. See what's about to go down on her now... grin cheesy grin

Karma is truly a biitch. Make I just dey observe cool
o the hypocrite on his dp? Hehehehe she has been denying him all day but was okay with him all tthis while, this is gonna be awesome cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Buhahahahaha.... I have known Jude to be a pathetic fake lying dolt... I'm not surprisedcheesy

Buhahahahahagrin cheesy grin

Mhis.bliss
MzL.arem
Centa.urxv

Benita

I sight Una oooo cool
Happy New Year ma'am. grin
You and new monikers are like 5&6 now, nice one you've got, hope we all get to dine at your royal table?. grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aregs:
Most popular individual on NL right now is Bros Judas abi
Most annoying grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Divay22(f): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chai una no even take break untop this matter o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

I believe you. grin

Been there. Where have you been?
Went on a compulsory leave... grin

Hope you are good. smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Sounds like taekwando mixed with Yoga.

Hope you know a lady compromise a lot of oestrogen if engaged in rigourous physical exertion?
smileywho cares as long as it'll help me woop yo ass I'm down for some karate
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
You are not a believer.... Anything can happen ooo grin But when it happens you wont be the only one to witness it. Unlike Jude's case cheesy grin

Bliv who? U that can sell a tuk tuk as a maybach?

U that hv had dina with all d world's presidents both past n present without leaving d confort of ur hut? shocked

U that bill gates ansa to, dangote ur gate guy, carlos slim ur buckler , warren buffet ur driver n d virgin guy cleans ur shoes? All on ur cosy bed?

Why wudnt
Ah bliv ?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Hmm.. Why do I have the Feeling that you're among those People who throw Stones at Copulating Fowls
hahahhahaaahhaha i don't like watching its disgusting, but i like the freedom they have, they can copulate in front of anybody without a care in the world cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
o the hypocrite on his dp? Hehehehe she has been denying him all day but was okay with him all tthis while, this is gonna be awesome cool
Life sha... I learnt from that though sad

Observing mode cool grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by dacblogger: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
DESNAT:
sucide for what exactly?
He didn't commit suicide the day he was given birth to without brain, how can he commit suicide for this?
stalker grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Life sha... I learnt from that though sad

Observing mode cool grin
lol me too, I've been quite and scarce on nairaland but this jude busting made me over excited that i forgot my incognito mood, lemme switch back ASAP
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

stalker grin
*rolls eyes and walks outta this thread*
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by CplusJason: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wrong Timing
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
smileywho cares as long as it'll help me woop yo ass I'm down for some karate
Whoop my ass?

What's a guy like me doing fighting with a girl like you?

I don't fight with ladies. That's a waste of physical effort.

It won't last 1 minute if I oblige you.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by dacblogger: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
DESNAT:
*rolls eyes and walks outta this thread*
your eye go soon fall off, keep rolling it
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin WHEN i saw tat statement i jus moved out grin grin broke azz murafucker

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i don't like watching its disgusting, but i like the freedom they have, they can copulate in front of anybody without a care in the world cheesy
So you Jealous them ahbi?? Don't worry when We finally get married, The Fence to our House would be at least 50ft high.. We can play anywhere without fear of being seen ( naked Play) wink
Benita27:
Happy New Year ma'am. grin
You and new monikers are like 5&6 now, nice one you've got, hope we all get to dine at your royal table?. grin
Same to you ... Hehehehe I like it nah. Yes I'm officially inviting you to dinner with Joachim Gauck. You are to come with a bag of rice cool grin

Signed: Judefcc grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Whoop my ass?

What's a guy like me doing fighting with a girl like you?

I don't fight with ladies. That's a waste of physical effort.

It won't last 1 minute if I oblige you.
Kikikiki its your choice but even if you back down I'll still go ahead to give you the best whooping ever to feel powerful cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Because he never came to Lagos. His lungs need to breathe on online attention to keep him alive.

*For someone who posts his account statement online without being asked.

*For someone who parades the pics of girls as his side chick

*For someone who asserted he uses a phone of 400k without being prompted.

*For someone who boasts he has 180k to spend on his girlfriend, posting rumbled bank notes online

For someone who craves attention like this, like a maddened epileptic imbecilic slowpoke, he will appear in any Nairaland gathering to concretise his claims and boastings.

The boy is the most harmful disadvantage of the internet.
Please Sir!, the humiliation he has received here is enough to make one go suicidal.

Forgive the op. grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
So you Jealous them ahbi?? Don't worry when We finally get married, The Fence to our House would be at least 50ft high.. We can play anywhere without fear of being seen ( naked Play) wink
I'll be too shy, i can't even do that with my doppelganger cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
seriously? You had to change my comment? Are you related to jude?

That wasnt a comment , that was an intercontinental ballistic missile that bears a dent on an otherwise flawless crap angry

Jude , rude, crude would hv been a toad had he not stated emphantically n categoritecally that he luvs drama! cool

D joke is on ya'll lapping it up

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Bliv who? U that can sell a tuk tuk as a maybach?

U that hv had dina with all d world's presidents both past n present without leaving d confort of ur hut? shocked

U that bill gates ansa to, dangote ur gate guy, carlos slim ur buckler , warren buffet ur driver n d virgin guy cleans ur shoes? All on ur cosy bed?

Why wudnt
Ah bliv ?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Is it because I am on nairaland? You are questioning my words . Mind you I am buying Nl tomorrowgrin cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Aregs(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Most annoying grin
d Niqqa be contemplating suicide all day
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Kikikiki its your choice but even if you back down I'll still go ahead to give you the best whooping ever to feel powerful cool

Babe, I have only lost one fight to a female--once. And i was dead drunk.

After the 1st round of fast , furious and firm fücking, i fell into a dose on top of her as my dick went limp inside her wet, pulsating püssy.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Draei: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

_Fucking Through...
The reigning Super Mod of NL Womanizers.
The road has already been cleared for you.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

Babe, I have only lost one fight to a female--once. And i was dead drunk.

After the 1st round of fast , furious and firm fücking, i fell into a dose on top of her as my dick went limp inside her wet, pulsating püssy.

shocked
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aregs:
d Niqqa be contemplating suicide all day
Lol, our own slumdog millionaire has gone AWOL
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Is it because I am on nairaland? You are questioning my words . Mind you I am buying Nl tomorrowgrin cheesy
Nah,
Nl is too cheap for a lady of ur Liquid standing! Buy the internet rather your Royal lieNus!
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Double entry*
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benita27:
Please Sir!, the humiliation he has received here is enough to make one go suicidal.

Forgive the op. grin
Benita, Benita, Bonita, I have taken a new interest in you ever since I looked at your DP and saw how carefully formed Almighty God constructed your ass.

Every single mould and curve was to my specification. The hell with jude and his schemings. Let me talk you to.

Start 2017 on a firm footing, babe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / My Husband And I...(A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.