Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34197 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Correctbro1: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gladiator1:
Even more foolish than I thought
i juss tire...i swear
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Correctbro1:
you just too stupid to keep mute, a corporate organization can never make such a copyright error.. Not even last year but 2011...boy we all aren't your mate...respect your elderly and stop smearing us with your stupidity.. And you deposited18 million at once??boy easy now
ok request your account statement and see if my opening balance dey wrong pls
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
if i was lying why didnt i hide it cheesy abeg rest
you just shot yourself in the leg, the worst humiliation ever

You viewed the first thread where you was busted many times, around 9am,yet you're just waking up from sleep, so your iPhone 7 which is older than the first iPhone 7 produced can now view nairaland on its own

The picture of your account balance yesterday is the same as the one on playstore down to the very last digit, big coincidence

Your proof today which is fake btw is different, so you spent from the money whilst you were sleeping or access bank reduced it on thier own

Your statement of account is very fake, i use access bank and I've requested for soa twice and it contains all my transactions including little withdrawals and deposits i made, are you telling me that all that fictional money came in at once?

Even if it did, why is it that theres no record of the discrepancy in your soa and your Screenshot yesterday, or the withdrawal was invincible, the app doesn't show your soa but it shows your account bal, you can just log in and Screenshot it, the time is 2.23pm so it'll show on your notification bar on your cellphone screen

Hoe did you make the millions when you wake up at noon everyday, gamble and smoke weed

You didn't try to debunk the allegations all this while because you're busy fabricating another lie

And lastly i can design that made up proof of payment, its too amateur

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dumb troll

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by SalomonKane: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
LMFAO! This dude can kill me with his sweet lies. Gosh! Such graphic work.

Tell me Judas, who's your computer graphic designer? He's good. I'm really impressed. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fake computer work grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Correctbro1: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
ok request your account statement and see if my opening balance dey wrong pls
whats with the copyright error?? Such can never happen...what i wanna know is how u were able to deposit 18 million in a day?? From what you displayed, your acc waz empty and a whooping18 million entered on the 1st...without your bank pulling your ass likewise you not opening a thread about your sudden wealth... Ummm

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Damn
Jude tell me what you did to this babe
mhisbliss:

You viewed the first thread where you was busted many times, around 9am,yet you're just waking up from sleep, so your iPhone 7 which is older than the first iPhone 7 produced can now view nairaland on its own

The picture of your account balance yesterday is the same as the one on playstore down to the very last digit, big coincidence

Your proof today which is fake btw is different, so you spent from the money whilst you were sleeping or access bank reduced it on thier own

Your statement of account is very fake, i use access bank and I've requested for soa twice and it contains all my transactions including little withdrawals and deposits i made, are you telling me that all that fictional money came in at once?

Even if it did, why is it that theres no record of the discrepancy in your soa and your Screenshot yesterday, or the withdrawal was invincible, the app doesn't show your soa but it shows your account bal, you can just log in and Screenshot it, the time is 2.23pm so it'll show on your notification bar on your cellphone screen

Hoe did you make the millions when you wake up at noon everyday, gamble and smoke weed

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
hahaha cheesy
U make good comedy . why ya'll tripin??
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's too early in 2017 for such Ls.

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:

You get time for analysis sha, everybody (including Jude himself) knows he is lying. Dude has been busted alright, but his gigantic ego won't allow him to own up and apologize. I'm not surprised at all cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude we believe you.
When its time for the weeding holla at us
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude right now be like... grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
You get time for analysis sha, everybody (including Jude himself) knows he is lying. Dude has been busted alright, but his gigantic ego won't allow him to own up and apologize. I'm not surprised at all cheesy
this is how pervs are made, just like those guys who derive joy in sniffing panties, how can you wake up and cook such lie without the fear of God, and still try to save face when busted

5 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Another bomb explode..
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by TheUmbra: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but [b]u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person[b/] , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want to traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills

How else does one 'define' a person? Jude, you exhibit many things and not one is positive. You don't even display the astuteness to succeed as a conman.

Some closely knitted people around you know what you're doing. Your fake account statement is only the latest ploy to sell your #MNGA dog shìt.

You've failed before proper takeoff. Now your disgrace has been engraved, permanently.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
even if i snap the cash u no go believe rest abeg cheesy
Jude, please allow me the opportunity to sink you further in shame.

Here's a proper statement of account from Access Bank.

Notice the official signature at the end in pic 2. Notice the format in pic 1.

And compare with your business centre cut and fix

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718203_2017010914_27_54_jpegf5f053e3b161ea51a2cb91dfee935b86

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718208_2017010914_25_15_jpeg03dd1254b56bb0028436dec3aac2661e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718217_2017010914_32_17_jpeg8f9d97381e30e1552d574d9f81332ad0

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Jude, please allow me the opportunity to sink you further in shame.

Here's a proper statement of account from Access Bank.

Notice the official signature at the end in pic 2. Notice the format in pic 1.

And compare with your business centre cut and fix.
exactly, thank you grin SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GUY A MEDAL OF HONOR PLEASE

9 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
What is wrong with Jude,is this the explanation you gave to association of playboys
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Give him a kiss instead
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin

My sis, how far na?cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stretchi:

Give him a kiss instead
e-kiss is nothing compared to a medal of honor

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

My sis, how far na?cheesy
grinI'm fine hun, where have you been, you don join MzLarem gang ba
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
e-kiss is nothing compared to a medal of honor
Lol una get tym sha
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
What is wrong with Jude,is this the explanation you gave to association of playboys
brother sometimes u just chill and allow them to fool themselves , lezz is posting 2013 account statement , bringing up diffrrent arguements , i got mine from their website , chris no vex say i no respond i dey busy today , bro i no scam anybody , na hate dey worry them , we go reason well later brother
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stretchi:

Lol una get tym sha
ehn me i dunno know how to be pretentious, I'm a student I'm not super busy, but i dont stay on nairaland all day, the people wey no get time, wey dey super busy are always on nairaland, maybe na thier office be this
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'm fine hun, where have you been, you don join MzLrem gang ba
I've been around jare. I'm not feeling well at all. I'll ask my boss some days off. I'm not just enjoying this harmattan.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
brother sometimes u just chill and allow them to fool themselves , lezz is posting 2013 account statement , bringing up diffrrent arguements , i got mine from their website , chris no vex say i no respond i dey busy today , bro i no scam anybody , na hate dey worry them , we go reason well later brother
Nothing do u,keep balling, but guy they go eat u alive

5 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude really did hurt you
you've been on this matter since morning

Just as Israel is on Hamas matter

smileysmiley
mhisbliss:
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I've been around jare. I'm not feeling well at all. I'll ask my boss some days off. I'm not just enjoying this harmattan.
eyah why didn't you say so in your journal, sorry dear, dont worry it comes with the weather, you'll be fine
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Jude we believe you.

When its time for the weeding
holla at us

cheesy
Alternate spotted.

Jude have small shame na grin

7 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:

You didn't try to debunk the allegations all this while because you're busy fabricating another lie

k on iphone it covers the screen go and ask madam , show my statement to a banker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.