Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34418 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
grineven our mentor neva lie like this
Okay... Then I won't tell you I took a bicycle to Mexico.. cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by brightalo17: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Jude Baba millionaire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your village people jejely sent you to Lagos brought you back and shame you against your enemies.enjoy your fame.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Babe I went to London to see the queen.. I have 18000000 million in my Swiss account..Obama served me Akpu and Ogbona soup. Michelle allowed me to play with her tits . I wore Elizabeth's crown to take a selfie. Trump drove me back to the airport. cheesy

Cc Judefcc grin grin cheesy

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol lemme go to the beash and resume my karate class, its already dark everywhere but i paid scientists and they created a weather machine, so its day now at the beash in my compound

You do martial arts? So you don't need protection out there? wink

Considering the havoc you unleashed just now grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lie with fear nah ahn ahn angry

ImHisBliss?

ManHisBliss?

HarmHisBliss?

MissHisBliss?

MsHisBliss

MzzBliss?

Arrrh, i give up!

Neva came across a moniker that tosses and ebbs, whine n willows to d gentle caress of a boisterous words winds
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Ah, if na dat one ni I belief, when are we going fa ??
After my meeting with Buhari... Right now I'm having lunch with Aisha . grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

You do martial arts? So you don't need protection out there? wink

Considering the havoc you unleashed just now grin
seriously i do martial arts o, and i carry a pepper spray about, I'm ever ready to perform a Vulcan nerve pinch on any intruder, and if you're a tough one i use muay thai on you grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I thought it was just compliment on his part, how I go take know say na like dis him be? How he go say remove my picture I dey find.
Forgive Me, I don't Normally do this.. But as Pablomoescobar and others pointed out, You had no Issues with Judefcc uploading your picture, heck, you were even flattered that he did that ( ur blush smiley when he told you about it in one thread here) Why Must you Start expressing your dipleasure now that He is in a Precarious Position?? Why did you have to wait until everybody was Incensed against Him b4 you started threatening him with The Mods?? Why did you wait until the "account statements" had been discovered to be fake b4 you showed Your Displeasure?? This are questions You have to answer cuz Honestly You're the Bigger Hypocrite here!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

ImHisBliss?

ManHisBliss?

HarmHisBliss?

MissHisBliss?

MsHisBliss

MzzBliss?

Arrrh, i give up!

Neva came across a moniker that tosses and ebbs, whine n willows to d gentle caress of a boisterous words winds
coman join line I'm sharing free coffin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

grin
I meant it...grin cheesy

How have you been Centaur?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy grin

_Fucking Through...

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Okay... Then I won't tell you I took a bicycle to Mexico.. cool
hahahhahaaahhaha how did you do that cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Sincerely I am telling the truthcry

Why aren't you believing me? cry

Only in dream's far far away wonderland does the a cat turn a lion, bicycle turn pJet n a man that slept wit hunger , feed nations! cheesy

Only in dreamland. But u wud get there , Eventually! grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Sanchez01: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Normally, I would just read and move along but it is strange that most people commenting failed to see that the alleged Statement of Account is not actually eighteen million (18M) but eighteen Billion (18bn) Naira. This is impressive.

Ishilove, Ammyluv2002, something to amuse you guys cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:
jude will be contemplating whether 2 commit suicide now or just leave the country. ..his lies will hunt him in his sleep. grin
sucide for what exactly?
He didn't commit suicide the day he was given birth to without brain, how can he commit suicide for this?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
I meant it...grin cheesy

How have you been Centaur?

I believe you. grin

Been there. Where have you been?

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
seriously i do martial arts o, and i carry a pepper spray about, I'm ever ready to perform a Vulcan nerve pinch on any intruder, and if you're a tough one i use muay thai on you grin
Let me go look at your frame and what you're protecting....*** struts to your DP***

Petite, pliable figure, firm shoulders and pretty face with a knowing look. I think I will be mindful of your paper spray more than your martial skills. You have got light bones cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
coman join line I'm sharing free Choochie

Sorry, i dont do Cheap serves cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Forgive Me, I don't Normally do this.. But as Pablomoescobar and others pointed out, You had no Issues with Judefcc uploading your picture, heck, you were even flattered that he did that ( ur blush smiley when he told you about it in one thread here) Why Must you Start expressing your dipleasure now that He is in a Precarious Position?? Why did you have to wait until everybody was Incensed against Him b4 you started threatening him with The Mods?? Why did you wait until the "account statements" had been discovered to be fake b4 you showed Your Displeasure?? This are questions You have to answer cuz Honestly You're the Bigger Hypocrite here!!
Ginaz d hypocrite, answer dis grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
na love dont worry billionaire ambition, its remaining 17,950,000 to go
You still have a long way to go ,huN.. Buh all this Hustling will make you tired at Night nah when I wanna get frisky...
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
After my meeting with Buhari... Right now I'm having lunch with Aisha . grin
Oya let's go there cheesy
HARDDON:

Only in dream's far far away wonderland does the a cat turn a lion, bicycle turn pJet n a man that slept wit hunger , feed nations! cheesy

Only in dreamland. But u wud get there , Eventually! grin
You are not a believer.... Anything can happen ooo grin But when it happens you wont be the only one to witness it. Unlike Jude's case cheesy grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Let me go look at your frame and what you're protecting....*** struts to your DP***

Petite, pliable figure, firm shoulders and pretty face with a knowing look. I think I will be mindful of your paper spray more than your martial skills. You have got light bones cheesy

the flow of chi doesn't require force or muscular and athletic look, it goes with the four elements of nature, coupled with grace and putting your soul at ease with your environment, don't underestimate a lady cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ntongue = *speechless by Michael Jackson*

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sanchez01:
Normally, I would just read and move along but it is strange that most people commenting failed to see that the alleged Statement of Account is not actually eighteen million (18M) but eighteen Billion (18bn) Naira. This is impressive.

Ishilove, Ammyluv2002, something to amuse you guys cheesy

Nah, that no billions mehn.... zoom in closely u wud see it has two commas, n two full stops meaning two kobo slots cheesy pwoor psd skills

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
You still have a long way to go ,huN.. Buh all this Hustling will make you tired at Night nah when I wanna get frisky...
who told you, after chasing me for hours like a hor,ny cock chasing a hen you'll be tired too grin best way to avoid sex
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Sorry, i dont do Cheap serves cool
seriously? You had to change my comment? Are you related to jude?

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Aregs(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Most popular individual on NL right now is Bros Judas abi
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha how did you do that cool
Remember that lady that denied Jude... She supported Jude when he called us ugly on Cynd's thread. But due to the fact that I don't engage ladies I ignored her that day. See what's about to go down on her now... grin cheesy grin

Karma is truly a biitch. Make I just dey observe cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
who told you, after chasing me for hours like a hor,ny cock chasing a hen you'll be tired too grin best way to avoid sex
Hmm.. Why do I have the Feeling that you're among those People who throw Stones at Copulating Fowls
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
the flow of chi doesn't require force or muscular and athletic look, it goes with the four elements of nature, coupled with grace and putting your soul at ease with your environment, don't understand a lady cool
Sounds like taekwando mixed with Yoga.

Hope you know a lady compromise a lot of oestrogen if engaged in rigourous physical exertion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.