Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22357 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:32am On Nov 26, 2009
Better stop all insuilts and stop derailing this thread before I delete this whole thread angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:33am On Nov 26, 2009
im not even interfering, what a bloody waste of time!!
awwww those good ol' days in naija.
50kobo? DAMN! that sounds gooood right now. lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by finemocha(f): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2009
well from the convo going on on this post, no one.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
winnergal this is not funny anymore undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

Please save us the eye-sore. But I doubt that you can, cos you are not a moderator in this section. At least, get Seun to get this thread off the homepage!!!

@Amaka: LOL yeah good ol' days. *sigh*

Shhhhhhh!!!! Why are u blowing ma cover!  angry angry tongue

Winnergal,

U claim to be a mother but why you curse like this? Abeg ooo. ., . Your curse is really shocking to me. . .   shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2009
In a few mins time, some of you will get it! angry

So u guys better stop the nonsense right now especially you Winnergal! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2009
^^^
yeah, poor child (children)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2009
@Gabry: Sorry dear, I thought you had forgotten  sad

For the first time, I am considering clicking "Report to Moderator" on a number of posts here  tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:44am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

@Gabry: Sorry dear, I thought you had forgotten  sad

For the first time, I am considering clicking "Report to Moderator" on a number of posts here  tongue

Go ahead. Its fun  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 4:52am On Nov 26, 2009
LOL all these essays on a non-educational topic. I laugh in Igbo. Abeg, I can't read. It's been a long day. grin

@topic, My one and only C2H5OH kiss but he's already my daddy!! I'm cool with that. tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Nov 26, 2009
If someone gets banned, please dont blame any Modersators around here cause u are the caused of your own graveyard.

Im going to tell you both to stop for the final time and stop polluting this forum!  angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 4:56am On Nov 26, 2009
Now back to the topic, I'd love to pick sweetpie23, what you gon' say?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Now back to the topic, I'd love to pick sweetpie23, what you gon' say?
I say try next time, I already got Fhemmmy on my mind wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2009
theseker please ignore her.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

winnergal you say you are a mother,
ROTFLMAO. . . . cheesy
You ppl will believe anything  shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

theseker please ignore her.
Of course. I dropped her a while ago like a bad habit. Anyways, what can I do to overthrow Fhemmy?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2009
All these agbayas sef.

Is this a Pre- thanksgiving warm up or something?   undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2009
chiogo:

All these agbayas sef.

Is this a Pre- thanksgiving warm up or something? undecided
Thanksgiving is sure going to be good. Where do I send your turkey?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:04am On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO. . . . cheesy
You ppl will believe anything  shocked

lol do you know her cheesy cheesy cheesy

TheSeeker:

Of course. I dropped her a while ago like a bad habit. Anyways, what can I do to overthrow Fhemmy?
I saw your list and my name was not there, stop playing games with me grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:07am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

[b]
HAHAHA!!! excuse excuse excuse . . . What a coward!!! no be you want fight Why u run . . . ODE!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
just drop it undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2009
see wetin una turn this thread to shocked shocked

na wa  oh!!

Who's this flavio? and what's his/her previous user id?

I noticed the dream team came out in full gear right after he made his claim on Seun.

whats going on and why is The Seeker also joining in the fray?

winnergirl calm down now- I'm the only one allowed to fight on this forum.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tithe(m): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2009
Plz wat is DATE, is it todays date?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:11am On Nov 26, 2009
tithe:

simply means got out with, or have a relationship with like bf and gf undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tithe(m): 5:12am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

simply means got out with, or have a relationship with like bf and gf undecided undecided undecided
in dat case i will date him and hercorrect me if am wrong
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2009
tithe:

Your kind shouldnt even be on this thread. Until you learn what a date is and how it can be used in a context, stick to "Why Are Women So Bitter. . . "
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 5:14am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Thanksgiving is sure going to be good. Where do I send your turkey?
Send it to mayor's office in boston.  wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2009
chiogo:

Send it to mayor's office in boston. wink
Are you by any chance insinuating I may be sending you bombs? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tithe(m): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2009
Infernos
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Are you by any chance insinuating I may be sending you bombs? grin
LOL noooo, it's just closest to my house. My house doesn't have an address  embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by amebono1: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2009
winnergal is not even married, who said she is undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by amebono1: 5:27am On Nov 26, 2009
wh dash you tpia, na me seun give the licence to fight cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2009
chiogo:

LOL that's funny. Other people don't make sense?

He's Igbo and Yoruba smiley I make it my job to tell everyone lmao.
Since when did I make you my manager?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.