Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession (50497 Views)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:
recession or no recession people must jolie na.

so you dey still Jolie for this recession
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by youngjoy(f): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
CentaurXXX:

As should be accorded to you, As well. smiley
sure
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Lionofdjungle: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
If it's not Panadol, it can never be panadol. Fake can never be compared with original. A Love Machine can never be compared with human beings cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
youngjoy:
respect

Should be accorded to you, As well. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by franzis(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice business idea staring at me in the face... Make I go quickly go make research...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ritababe(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

so you dey still Jolie for this recession
make i nor Jolie before?
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by lord3plex(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Addiction gadgets. It's like nicotine. Once you start using, you can never stop.
I also heard there's pocket Pucci. Imagine moving around with a woman's toto, all in the name of getting pleasure.
lmfao
pocket pucci kwa?? chai I done die oo
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by muhakeem(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
justi4jesu:
Body no be firewood nah. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes, that's why God made provision of men to satisfy you guys
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by soath(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Divay22:
He don red cheesy grin grin grin
E don be! grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ndcide(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

Blame it on hypocrisy. Nigerian girls love the art of fücking but are not open to it in discussion.

They are dying for doggy style but will wait for you to flip them over when they can just role over and get that ass in the air. grin

She waits for you to beg her to take that thick, throbbing, veiny meat in her mouth when she's been dying all along to lick it.

She pretends to be religious and studious and hates sex but hides away to finger herself when you're not watching.

And most times, I find it distasteful when they want to guide my dick with thier hands to their wet pot instead of allowing me to locate the opening.

Anyways, let the pretentious ones go the dildø way and leave the genuine ones to us.

shocked grin Biko who is this?

please calm down..
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:

make i nor Jolie before?
Haaaa make we dey Jolie togeda nau
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by osenidvdg(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerians are hypocrites, both male and female. This is where it has landed us, the Nigerian society isn't ready for a sexually expressive woman.

How many of you guys can have sex with a girl who knows all the styles without wondering where she got the experience from?
Without attributing it to her having so many past sexual partners?
Without wondering how many guys she has positioned to receive the doggy style from?
Without wondering how many other dicks she has licked like lolipop?

That's why some ladies would prefer to lay like woods, to show they are inexperienced.
Stop complaining, you all got us to this point. Non-judgemental men are getting the best from their partners. Drop your sanctimonious cloaks and embrace life.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by skillz111(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
You may enjoy this gadget at the beginning but by the time you realize you are hooked and addicted its usually not easy to let go again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by soath(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
But the lady mentioned husbands buying the gadgets for their wives, which is actually a good move. I wonder why dem guys up there are stewing over nothing. God bless the person that invented dem gadgets though.
Can I get you one? tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
soath:
Can I get you one? tongue
Accumulated like 100 over the years wink
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by yinkslinks(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nothing like man, kissing, sucking of boobs and feeling masculine body on you. Evil women masturbting....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

Blame it on hypocrisy. Nigerian girls love the art of fücking but are not open to it in discussion.

They are dying for doggy style but will wait for you to flip them over when they can just role over and get that ass in the air. grin

She waits for you to beg her to take that thick, throbbing, veiny meat in her mouth when she's been dying all along to lick it.

She pretends to be religious and studious and hates sex but hides away to finger herself when you're not watching.

And most times, I find it distasteful when they want to guide my dick with thier hands to their wet pot instead of allowing me to locate the opening.

Anyways, let the pretentious ones go the dildø way and leave the genuine ones to us.

Kikikikikiki grin grin grin

E don pain am! cheesy

He no see pusssyyy fucvk and damage for free grin

Chai....!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by LockDown69(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:
recession or no recession people must jolie na.
User alert! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Mayflowa(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerians are hypocrites, both male and female. This is where it has landed us, the Nigerian society isn't ready for a sexually expressive woman.

How many of you guys can have sex with a girl who knows all the styles without wondering where she got the experience from?
Without attributing it to her having so many past sexual partners?
Without wondering how many guys she has positioned to receive the doggy style from?
Without wondering how many other dicks she has licked like lolipop?

That's why some ladies would prefer to lay like woods, to show they are inexperienced.
Stop complaining, you all got us to this point. Non-judgemental men are getting the best from their partners. Drop your sanctimonious cloaks and embrace life.

you can break the norms and help others too. That is what strong women do
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ritababe(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

Haaaa make we dey Jolie togeda nau
no oh, I get person already
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by skillz111(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

bad boy respect it can't get real than this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Mayflowa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
skillz111:
You may enjoy this gadget at the beginning but by the time you realize you are hooked and addicted its usually not easy to let go again

Do they ever wanna let go?
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ritababe(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
LockDown69:
User alert! grin
lol
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Addiction gadgets. It's like nicotine. Once you start using, you can never stop.
I also heard there's pocket Pucci. Imagine moving around with a woman's toto, all in the name of getting pleasure.
Hahahahaha

just imagine say d tin fall from ur pocket why standing on ATM Queue
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by itunesgiftcard(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:

no oh, I get person already

E no mean na chop clean mouth we go dey do.
buy the way have you started watching the season 5 prison break where did you download it from?
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

Pardon me for that brief "pause". I had little business with the #18m naira troll.

We however can't blame them fully. The society has brainwashed them into thinking it's immoral and wrong for a girl to ask a guy out. They believe it's the guy's duty while some give subtle hints. And when he doesn't give in at last they opt to use the sex machines.

Some have promised themselves not to have boyfriends. Some as a cause of peer pressure as they live with a girl use such avenue to explore themselves instead of getting a man to do the job.

Using sex tools only reduces a girl's dignity and self-esteem, affects her psychologically and makes her useless in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by itunesgiftcard(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahahaha
just imagine say d tin fall from ur pocket why standing on ATM Queue

it go do like say no be me get am leave am for there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ritababe(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

E no mean na chop clean mouth we go dey do.
buy the way have you started watching the season 5 prison break where did you download it from?

no, till April 4
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by miredia(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Icon79:

Yup. Well said! Once you get used (addicted) to intimacy gadgets, a dick would never do it for you any more.

I wish that folks could realize the damage masturbation does to their sex lives. Nobody would masturbate to save his/her life if people can understand the hidden destruction beneath that habit.

O pari
It sure will never satisfy you again bruv... no matter how much presumed satisfaction a man tends to give a woman who's deeply indulged in gadgets, she'll always resort to old habits.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by soath(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
Accumulated like 100 over the years wink

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by MizzD: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
cococandy:
Guys are pained grin

As in, the anger is real. shocked shocked shocked.

One minute naija girls to them are oloshos and sex objects, the next minute they are hypocrites.

Very judgemental and confused lots undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Siscooh: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sodom!!!!!! God is watching!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.