Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (56269 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by thaoriginator: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Paulkillerman thanks my nigga. I'm using this story to console myself fter losing this game. Bastards Lyon they will relegte B98wtesqwspz-45629

My nigga bleeps tht pussy till it sing men!

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Genea(f): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are welcome. Remain as natural as GENEA WHITE TEETH WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE. Dont sell yourself at a PALTRY PRICE of Naira and Kobo or Pounds, Dollar, Gold or Silver O!

If only WOMEN can respect themselves. SURE they will get respect in return from men and our world will be better.

There is this contest in Brazil. Miss Bum-Bum. Ladies displaying their behind and while I HEARD NOT THE FEMINIST OUT CRY EVEN THOUGH THEIR PRESIDENT WAS A LADY WHO WAS IN THE BEST POSITION TO SEE IT AS UNDIGNIFYING AND PUT A HALT TO IT.

Well..............keep smiling and ALWAYS SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS with everyone that truely deserves your SMILE by putting smiles on their faces.

Save our world from DRAQULA TEETH dem. Have a splendid nyt,
nice write up, u r good with words wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Genea(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
nmreports:
Trust me guys, leave this guys topic and thread alone.
You are only justified to correct this man if you are morally upright yourself.

We cannot be hypocrites and then try to look sanctimonious at the same time.

God would be happy if we can all go to church to preach or volunteer in evangelism if we want to change the people or change the world.

Check yourself, if you are better than this guy. If you are then leave his thread and go to a thread where you can make positive impact or have positive engagement.

His story might be fabricated and if its not I only just find the humor and lessons in it and I move on.

You should all do same
human right activist well-done o
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by nmreports: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
human right activist well-done o

You think I haven't spoken well? Be honest.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Genea(f): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
nmreports:

You think I haven't spoken well? Be honest.
well that's your opinion, who am I to criticize?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by nmreports: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
well that's your opinion, who am I to criticize?

Yeah. Its his freedom.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na this kain thing dey sweet obontami undecided angry

Paul I thought you mentioned you'll stop all this in the ashawo thread?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
make I mark register
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by raphy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
You have sisters??
He have I am helpin them to grind there puna while he is pumpin someone daughter grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Na this kain thing dey sweet obontami undecided angry

Paul I thought you mentioned you'll stop all this in the ashawo thread?

My dear ghanian sister. Is there any other thing sweeter than sex in this life?

Please don't join those hypocrite NL girls that can represent africa in sucking of tons of dicks and come here to form virgin mary.

Wait, lemme ask you this. What is pussy meant for. Is it not meant for fucccking and sucking? Abeg free my brother paul let him keep slaying them girls pussies. Toto na for fuccck Ooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:

Hater angry
ogini undecided
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Ten12(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
PaulKillerman:
... Continued, yes oh my people !!!

So your guess was right; yeah yeah!! It was Amara's friend request , she had sent me a friend request, and so I immediately rushed through on seeing it, started checking out her pictures; truly she was really pretty and endowed, I couldn't have been more thankful, and so I immediately sent a message to her, after a while , she replied, and so we got chatting, chatted about various things before I asked for her to send her number, of course she did, and it was marvellous , so I collected it and told her I was going to sleep , later on... So I held on for about 2 days (rule 2 for a guyman, never appear too desperate and wagging tongue like a starved dog, it doesnt tell well of u, and girls usually capitalise on those in forming for u, so u should act busy and important; it realky helps your ego and reputation immeasurably trust me; it sure does) before I finally sent her a message on Whatsapp, she replied, almost immediately, and told me she had been expecting my calls.. wink. My niggaz, I den knew say food done done, it was time to finish the deal, ; of course I told her I have been busy with work and all, so we gisted about several things, she asked about my GF, I told her I had none and wasn't ready for all those for now, u know the usual female response and irrelevant questions centered around GF and the need (trash), so we continued , in our chats for about a week, and she was becoming fund of me, and turned to calls, we call ourselves occasionally, and all, exchanging pleasantries .. So with time our gist got sexual, I asked of her virginity status; ( you know the usual cock and bull stories every girl gives, she wasn't an exception grin cheesy , I knew at that point the entrance into that bosom of Christ was as open as the gate of heaven to believers (like us) grin. My niggaz , na so I node head , say yes!!! E don happen
My niggaz; so of course we arranged for a visit, after awhile , she told me she was visiting, and we booked a date, she happened to be very close to her mum BTW , so she briefed her she was coming to see me as well...
So the D-day came, I was all expectant and filled with the spirit of Christ, and she called to inform me she was coming to my house., to affirm I was around, of course Paulkillerman will always be around, like weetttiiinnnn.!!! And I gave her the necessary description she needed to get to my place

So I went out and stood in front of my street when she called that she was close, after some minutes, I saw the elegant boobs sorry I meant beauty , walking towards me grin cheesy na like this God dey use bless niggaz!!! Na so I just dey providence threw food on my thighs like weeeetttttiiiinnnn!!!! Baba thanks oh!!!

So we hugged, exchanged pleasantries and started walking down the street , gisting about things , till we got to my house, she walked in, and was like "nice place". My dear thanks, it got to be when my Lady is visiting ,I retorted . . I encouraged her to feel at home and served her some drinks, we got gisting ,(u know usual gist before u make moves ) na so we gist , TV was on and she was watching as well, when I noticed she was more relaxed , as the fearless tiger paulkillerman is, I had to move in, started with little touches, Then I started getting intense , and she started pulling me out(you know the usual female resistance that signals for u to go on ) grin cheesy chicks no go kill guy man oh!!! cheesy... Like I always tell u ma niggaz; persistence is key (when dealing with chicks) so I continued, and of course, after a while, she gave in and was kissing me like her life depended on it grin , my people!!!! I knew say e don happen.; God has done it again...
My niggaz!!! I no lie u, the first place I went for was the boobs (I told u niggaz earlier, that breast can make even Vladimir Putting smile uncontrollably; its not so big(like cossy), but just very full and upright,like a soldier at attention ) I really wanted to unravel it and see what was really inside; my niggaz, of course I did, the breast fine like wetin!!!!! I felt like cutting it off and keeping in my fridge , I sucked it furiously like my life depended on it; I squeezed it like I wanted to collect it from her; I just felt frustrated knowing I can't keep this bress with me, I felt like swallowing it my niggaz( u know that feel na!!! Guy men should know) , immediately the only thought was to put my preek there and fork it, till it falls off; cool sad immediately she saw I was unzipping , she held hard, and refused me to continue; saying it was improper for me to fork her on the first day , my niggaz, every persuasion by my humble self failed, so I had to allow her
Like I told y'all earlier "what will be , will be" its only a matter of time; so I had to allow her ; he who fights and run away, will live to fight another day...
So I had to allow her, and gave RR some ssh for TP, when she was about leaving, we exchange pleasantries, and she promised to call again.... I assured her to...

Coming up Amara's slaughter day wink wink

I salute u all, my bras; I have to cut here, so it doesn't get too long and boring (prosaic )

Bros abeg as u don chop pass de ball nah...i dey game..as I see u so whatever is gud for u is gud for me 2

3 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by raphy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
I enjoy the show .if I tell una my sexacapade una no go believe so I won't tell I will just enjoy my punna.but I don't see girls as sex objects. But they were made for men to cook,make babies n keep the house tidy and work if they want to .while the man bring home the bacon.but sometime we enjoy the hole that God drill. grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:

Please don't join those hypocrite NL girls that can represent africa in sucking of tons of dicks and come here to form virgin mary.

Wait, lemme ask you this. What is pussy meant for. Is it not meant for fucccking and sucking? Abeg free my brother paul let him keep slaying them girls pussies. Toto na for fuccck Ooooo
I'm sorry but I no fit answer that first questiongrin

But you can also use the pvssy to push babieswink
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hateu2 what are you doing in this thread
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
Hateu.2 what are you doing in this thread
somebody mentioned me tongue
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
somebody mentioned me tongue
I know dat u like prick jist.. Continue

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by raphy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:

Laugh wan kill me die.no be only you o.
This weekend na him I get my first toto to navk na God bless me o. grin

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
I know dat u like prick jist.. Continue
who no like prick gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
who no like prick gist
makydee....

Hope say u carry vibrattoorr enta dat way
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by raphy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Man come out from Toto man want to go bck to enjoy toto such is life grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
makydee....

I don't do intimacy gadgets tongue. Real dick is the main

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
I don't do intimacy gadgets tongue. Real dick is the main
grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
makyd ee....

Hector stay outta my mention.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
I'm sorry but I no fit answer that first questiongrin

But you can also use the pvssy to push babieswink

If prick nor enter toto, how chikala go fit get belle?

If chikala nor get belle how she wan take push babies ?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
grin
it's better
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Hector stay outta my mention.
you need to get over yourself girl... Grow up and rise above hate
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:

If prick nor enter toto, how chikala go fit get belle?

If chikala nor get belle how she wan take push babies ?

Make I go ask chikalagrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
it's better
I believe you... Carry on... Spread "the word" grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
ogini undecided
ogini ori e ni

Aboki undecided
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
you need to get over yourself girl... Grow up and rise above hate
I don't hate you.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Make I go ask chikalagrin
haha grin
Chikala actually means chicks as in ladies wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.