Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (56333 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
I don't hate you.
then stop acting like you do. . jeez.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:
haha grin

Chikala actually means chicks as in ladies wink
Lol I had no idea. I'm off to bed, I've to wake up early for work. Good night kiss
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Is not lame, you should connect the dots.
With a mentality that girls are "sex object" and the fact that you bleeped two sisters means your sister will definitely be used by another guy.

Karma is real, this was what i meant by that.

Will a guy use his own sister again or he should ask her to be a virgin till her wedding night? Its definitely the job of another guy to used a guy sis.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
then stop acting like you do. . jeez.
Okay then, I'm sorry.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:

Dude just STFU angry
That boy is a pained sadist.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Lol I had no idea. I'm off to bed, I've to wake up early for work. Good night kiss

Alright dear, have a wonderful night. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:
That boy is a pained sadist.
he's well known _retard.

3 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:
he's well known _retard.

Isn't he the same failed artist?
who has claimed to be a musician even before wizkid and till now no single audio track to lay on.

Its indeed, a pity!
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
thaoriginator:
Paulkillerman thanks my nigga. I'm using this story to console myself fter losing this game. Bastards Lyon they will relegte B98wtesqwspz-45629

My nigga bleeps tht pussy till it sing men!

My real G, how far na?

Kinginvahala

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Isn't he the same failed artist?
who has claimed to be a musician even before wizkid and till now no single audio track to lay on.

Its indeed, a pity!
hahaha cheesy grin

See finishing...... grin

The guy can be really annoying sometimes
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:
hahaha cheesy grin

See finishing...... grin

The guy can be really annoying sometimes
Annoying? Nah, he is just been stupid, always.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Okay then, I'm sorry.
i'm friends with Juhan and I thought I could tag along with u... I just tease a lot...
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Will a guy use his own sister again or he should ask her to be a virgin till her wedding night? Its definitely the job of another guy to used a guy sis.
You don't get it.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
You don't get it.

I got you so well.

And please, answer this question in all sincerity, don't bring fore what morals says.

What is a girl pvssy for?

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
talk2alabama:
i'm friends with Juhan and I thought I could tag along with u... I just tease a lot...

Just like he begged awon werey to become one of them, he is here again begging Debbie for friendship.

Were you programmed to always beg and at the end in most cases gets rejected?

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I got you so well.

And please, answer this question in all sincerity, don't bring fore what morals says.

What is a girl pvssy for?
For her husband, that's why is there anyway.

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by AyamBlaze: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2017
nmreports:

Airforce1 he did not mention village girls common!!
the ram is just jealous..

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
For her husband, that's why is there anyway.

Her husband? a man? to fvck? right?

And your dp, don't you think its an opposite of what you just preach? pvssy for a woman's husband, and this I believe premarital sex is a big no for you.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Her husband? a man? to fvck? right?

And your dp, don't you think its an opposite of what you just preach? pvssy for a woman's husband, and this I believe premarital sex is a big no for you.
That was pun intended.
Because a woman's pussy is meant to be bleeped shouldn't make her a sex object in the eyes of any man.

I am not against premarital sex.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
That was pun intended.
Because a woman's pussy is meant to be bleeped shouldn't make her a sex object in the eyes of any man.

I am not against premarital sex.

And these women don't know they re been used as sex object and they also like it?

Hey, women love sex more than men dear, they just don't admit it often because of what the society will say about them, mostly in Africa.

In western world, mostly in clubs, its the women that initiate sex even with random guys because their society doesn't come down hard on them. So tell me, who is using the other as sex object?

3 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

And these women don't know they re been used as sex object and they also like it?

Hey, women love sex more than men dear, they just don't admit it often because of what the society will say about them, mostly in Africa.

In western world, mostly in clubs, its the women that initiate sex even with random guys because their society doesn't come down hard on them. So tell me, who is using the other as sex object?
Men/guys do.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Men/guys do.

I might be asking too many questions, sorry about that, I am just curious and I feel I have come to see you as one with some degree of life knowledge.

Can you please defines this sex object you have always talked about? because to the best of my knowledge, sex is a 2 way thing by 2 or more matured minds agreeing to engage in it, either as lovers or as friends. so will you blame me and call it seeing a woman as a sex object if as matured adults a woman agrees to be fvcking me whenever I ask for her pvssy or she ask for my dick?

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I might be asking too many questions, sorry about that, I am just curious and I feel I have come to see you as one with some degree of life knowledge.

Can you please defines this sex object you have always talked about? because to the best of my knowledge, sex is a 2 way thing by 2 or more matured minds agreeing to engage in it, either as lovers or as friends. so will you blame me and call it seeing a woman as a sex object if as matured adults a woman agrees to be fvcking me whenever I ask for her pvssy or she ask for my dick?
Alright, from where paul.killerman said women should be seen as sex object obviously meant he had no regard for ladies and would sleep with as much as he desire without commitment on his part...this notion is totally wrong.

A guy should have regards for ladies, don't just think along with your dick, do so with your brain and conscious in check...you both agreed to have consensual sex, let her know your stand in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2017
There are some good ladies that deserve been treated like diamond, I won't dispute that, but I think Paul said what he said because of the damn attitude and actions of most present day Nigerian girls whose actions aren't diff from that of a brothel prostitute. she visits you, you fvck her and when leaving you pay her in the form of t.fare, just like you also pay a prostitute after fvcking her. So dear, you shouldn't blame Paul, put the blame of your fellow ladies instead. You could be diff, I don't know!
Benita27:
Alright, from where paul.killerman said women should be seen as sex object obviously meant he had no regard for ladies and would sleep with as much as he desire without commitment on his part...this notion is totally wrong.

A guy should have regards for ladies, don't just think along with your dick, do so with your brain and conscious in check...you both agreed to have consensual sex, let her know your stand in the relationship.

Ladies most times knows a guy stand in a relationship, either by telling her or through his actions and attitude towards her.

For me as a man, I don't know about others, I don't beat around the bush, no need for deceit. If I see a lady and I feel all I desire from her is nothing but just her pvssy, I won't waste time in sounding it clear to hear ears, like I did told you I think last month.

4 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by 2dice01: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2017
see dem ladies turn to John Terry for diss thread ..smh

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by emmayayodeji(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
wordworld ,bros grin op is lying,trolling for fun.its his way like mamagee .
hey you look like a stoner
Are u one?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2017
obontami:
ogini ori e ni

Aboki undecided
mtchewwwwww sad
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2017
talk2alabama:
i'm friends with Juha n and I thought I could tag along with u... I just tease a lot...
Maybe sometimes, i don't find it funny or I take stuffs personally. I'm sorry tho.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Maybe sometimes, i don't find it funny or I take stuffs personally. I'm sorry tho.
its alright... I will stop all that now... I am sorry too.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
talk2alabama:
its alright... I will stop all that now... I am sorry too.
Alright. Hope we good?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by talk2alabama: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Alright. Hope we good?
sure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LecciGucci: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Alright. Hope we good?

This girl u always lookin for trouble.
I think u need to come down to nigeria and receive some good akpako. grin.
Hope u dnt mind smiley?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / My Pre-wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.