Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (56323 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
came to sell beer for those that came to read comment

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Remind me to send you my wedding pics kiss

cheesy grin

Of course, I've that already wink

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

No one gives a _fuck if you read the story or not abeg... After all you already badmouthed and you increased the views too tongue
but I didn't come to stifle anything.its a made up story and non threatening
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
[s]but I didn't come to stifle anything.its a made up story and non threatening[/s]

Whatever, Valerie undecided
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Of course, I've that already wink
I'm not seeing Bill gates, Mark, and Obama they were present at the wedding
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
I'm not seeing Bill gates, Mark, and Obama they were present at the wedding

cheesy grin

Yeah, they left before that particular photo was taken... tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LecciGucci: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Tomorrow smiley

Lol.. be serious for once.
Ok look up wink
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2017
DrinkWater10:

kashybaby

grin

Hush...

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Whatever, Valerie undecided
grin haha. u dont like that
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yeah, they left before that particular photo was taken... tongue
FYI, i didn't ask bae for a colourful wedding angry
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. be serious for once.
Ok look up wink
I looked up and saw the skysmiley
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LecciGucci: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
I looked up and saw the skysmiley

grin. The sky has a message for u...so have to reply.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
FYI, i didn't ask bae for a colourful wedding angry

cheesy grin

FYI, wedding na wedding na... colorful or not wink

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin haha. u dont like that

cheesy grin

Nah, you're the one I don't like undecided
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by ToyePayne05(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
where is the rest of the story na

www.trafficator.ng
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Nah, you're the one I don't like undecided

its mutual wink
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
There are some good ladies that deserve been treated like diamond, I won't dispute that, but I think Paul said what he said because of the damn attitude and actions of most present day Nigerian girls whose actions aren't diff from that of a brothel prostitute. she visits you, you fvck her and when leaving you pay her in the form of t.fare, just like you also pay a prostitute after fvcking her. So dear, you shouldn't blame Paul, put the blame of your fellow ladies instead. You could be diff, I don't know!

Ladies most times knows a guy stand in a relationship, either by telling her or through his actions and attitude towards her.

For me as a man, I don't know about others, I don't beat around the bush, no need for deceit. If I see a lady and I feel all I desire from her is nothing but just her pvssy, I won't waste time in sounding it clear to hear ears, like I did told you I think last month.
Ok!.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
LecciGucci:

grin. The sky has a message for u...so have to reply.
sorry I have issues with the sky, so I can't reply sad
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

FYI, wedding na wedding na... colorful or not wink
That's not my wedding anyways.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
That's not our wedding anyways.
Fixed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Ok!.
Here she is, the lady with a portable yansh
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
its mutual wink

Be deceiving yourself, Valerie undecided
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LecciGucci: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
sorry I have issues with the sky, so I can't reply sad

Ok no problems take care smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
You people should let him finish this nah
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by waluga(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
okay

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kakamorufu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wey the poster sef
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by thaoriginator: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

My real G, how far na?

Kinginvahala
ah King V happy new year BRO... How ur side?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by thaoriginator: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Isn't he the same failed artist?
who has claimed to be a musician even before wizkid and till now no single audio track to lay on.

Its indeed, a pity!
cc: airforce1, lifeofairforce1 grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by joey150(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
so much noise in here mehn.

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
thaoriginator:
cc: airforce1, lifeofairforce1 grin

Is he mad?
even if he is mad, he still won't try dare me.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
thaoriginator:
ah King V happy new year BRO... How ur side?

Same to you bro!

Where you abandon us hide all these while?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.