Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. (17582 Views)

Gun shots At Slaughter Trans Amadi, PH? / GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi / Ex-gov Amadi Ikwechegh Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Imohbyron(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@apollonio, u will make a very good preacher.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tlops(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
yet I wonder if they'll be at the climate change conf at Copenhagen, cos one day i saw one person wey call herself chairman of house committee on climate change
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
after consuming meat from sources like this, we start blaming witches and wizards for strange ailments!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tunnytox(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
Absolutely disgusting pictures, I'm horrified, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^
youre picture makes me laugh even more
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by ichommy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by davidif: 4:19am On Nov 30, 2009
Each cow u see there will pay your rent in Newyork(newjersey) for 1mth  or more do the maths. Truck load of cows/rams/goats arrive at location every day.

poske,
That is very funny  grin grin

Thats obviously because there are no studies to link these practises to unexplained deaths, illness, stunted growth, and many other we just take for granted

We know many people in nigeria that died from 'brief illness'

You have a good point my guy.

@ least you rarely see morbidly obese people around these parts (and don't say its becoz we no get food to chop).All that "healthy" food for yankee and jand is laced with all sorts of chemicals that are of little benefit to the human body.Na only dem get eating "disorder".How disorder no go dey when the food no dey in order in the first place.

ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Zahymaka(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2009
I think a missing picture would be the river that runs right by slaughter. It's an artificial [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Negro_%28Amazon%29]blackwater river[/url].
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by dozie76(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2009
this pics is one out of 100s of various sites across the country.

So it is unfair to put this kind of pics here for the whole world to know how primitive Nigerians are
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by 1Emmy: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2009
My question is, is there any sector that is in charge of this dirty meat
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
there are supposed to be sanitary inspectors-people employed by the local government. but what do they do? they turn a blind eye to such filth after collecting gratification from the traders!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by justright1: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
This is how all abattoirs in Nigeria are. Unless you want buy your meat for Shop rite.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by youngbest(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
we d finest,
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tanimz(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
PH for life!!!!

Dey no go boil, fry and even cook for stew again? What is all the ranting about?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Eziachi: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2009
ovo4u:

This Meat are the sweetest of all,this is the kind of meat i was feed to grow up with,we even drink well water,where rain fall,all shit get in,we drink it and still very heathy and like the say goes Disease nor dey kill Africa man while eating or drinking all that shit.

This is to show we are very far behind and that why we look like womanliness to the external world. grin grin grin

Probably you are now looking 30 years older than your real age being brought up on meat like that,
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Eziachi: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
sammytb:

Naija 4 life,  we will always be naija no matter wat,

what does being naija means exactly if I may ask?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by stede(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
PH is stepping up
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by nnemak(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2009
WoW, these pic are very correct and I saw this kind scenario at the same market just last Saturday. Hmm thru the shanties by the water sides are all gone thanks to the governor? But to all outside the country, quit eating kilishi ang 9ja suya cos all the abattoir in 9ja are like this,
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Beaf: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
nne_mak:

WoW, these pic are very correct and I saw this kind scenario at the same market just last Saturday. Hmm thru the shanties by the water sides are all gone thanks to the governor? But to all outside the country, quit eating kilishi ang 9ja suya cos all the abattoir in 9ja are like this,

Avoid that market if you can. [size=14pt]You can die of cancer just by visiting or living near the place.[/size]
The carcinogens given off by burning tires are the most toxic in the World.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
shoprite my foot! angry
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tarano: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
What is not okay is not okay, this is the 21st century, we should be progressing in every area of our lives, including meat processing.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
what's with the free advert?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Leilah(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
Thats is really hellish, thats really terrible. Poor animals to be put through that while the governors laugh shame on you sickos.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
who are the 'sickos'? pls mind your language! angry
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by shilling(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2009
I missed the point, why are these photos on Nairaland? Someone enlighten me please!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
go back to the beggining of the thread and read.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tarano: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
I Love my Country

Nigeria must sweet again, even Wole Soyinka sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73wSaXE3VM
Tunji Oyelana & His Benders - I Love My Country / Chairman
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
but don't love those tainted meat, pls! grin
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by mavenbox: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
@OP: Should I believe all these pictures, even with the CORBIS watermark?

Corbis is a digital stock photography collection, so how is it that you know its Port-Harcourt, trans-Amadi?

Interesting post anyway, you got our attention.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by GeorgeD1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
forget about the water mark. anybody who has been to ph knows those pictures are true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.