Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. (17584 Views)

Gun shots At Slaughter Trans Amadi, PH? / GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi / Ex-gov Amadi Ikwechegh Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by mazaje(m): 4:09am On Nov 27, 2009
blackspade:

No wonder the life expectancy is only 51 years.

51 or 43?. . . .

bawomolo:

this picture says a lot of things. child labor, poverty and pollution all wrapped in one picture.

So true. . .
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2009
About the life expectancy rate in Nigeria. That absolutely not true. people live long in Nigeria. Those life expectancy statistics were based on western standards. Many Westerners can't live without electricity health care etc, So they base the standards of survival on Western standards which requires alot of things to live but in Africa people need just a little to get by so any country that doesn't have what their standards requires must have low life expectancy rate which is a fallacy. That life expectancy rate at 41 or 53 has to be false cause average even less than average Nigerians live above those ages.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by bawomolo(m): 4:30am On Nov 27, 2009
It's funny information we disagree with are considered "western".

the life expectancy
9jaganja:

About the life expectancy rate in Nigeria. That absolutely not true. people live long in Nigeria. Those life expectancy statistics were based on western standards. Many Westerners can't live without electricity health care etc, So they base the standards of survival on Western standards which requires alot of things to live but in Africa people need just a little to get by so any country that doesn't have what their standards requires must have low life expectancy rate which is a fallacy. That life expectancy rate at 41 or 53 has to be false cause average even less than average Nigerians live above those ages.

do you have any statistics to back this up? Good to hear African people need "little" to get by.

the things you would read on NL
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2009
bawomolo:

It's funny information we disagree with are considered "western".

the life expectancy
do you have any statistics to back this up? Good to hear African people need "little" to get by.

the things you would read on NL

Hmm. First of all, I'm not an anti western poster second of all I don't think anyone need statistics to show that Nigerians do live above 53 in Nigeria even if you don't agree with it. And yes Africans survive on the little they have or get . Do you need a statistic to show that too?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by mbulela: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2009
i have so much to say about this particular slaughter but because i am conscious of not revealing my identity online, i will desist.
All i can say is that Amaechi needs to do something.
by the way, is there no LGA chairman for that area?
what is needed is a combination of education, inspection and enforcement of health standards.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by whiteroses(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
please remove this from homepage, save nigeria from disgrace
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by walata44(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
I'll rather eat those meat up there than the meat infested with chemicals over here.

No matter how hard they clean it, its still dirty.

I heard that KFC chickens have cancer causing substance [carcinogen] in it. BE CAREFUL WITH 'EM CHICKENS

Typical Nigerian. defending, indefensible.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by 4Play(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
Makes you want to become vegetarian, doesn't it?

9jaganja:

Complete BS. Our low life expectancy rate is partly a result of high infant mortality. If you have above average infant mortalities, it doesn't matter that the average person you know lived beyond '41 or 53'.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by yme1(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
why is it on the front page for christ sake undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
VEGETARIAN'S NIGHTMARE
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by question(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
y me:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
why is it on the front page for christ sake undecided
Because it is the bitter truth for christ sake shocked
Thats why chicken, snails and fish are my favorites.
Red meat or beef not a healthy source of protein.
But as for the accessories, (aka cow-tail, cow-leg, cow-tongue, cow-dick, cow this and cow that, ), nmmmmmm yummy. Tastes great in pepper soup and nkwobi.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by ezeagu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
I didn't see anything in those pictures that I have not seen in 99% of Nigeria's cities. No source. No date. No story.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by redsun(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
Hell can't look worse than this,infact i am having goose flesh right now.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by ovo4u(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
This Meat are the sweetest of all,this is the kind of meat i was feed to grow up with,we even drink well water,where rain fall,all shit get in,we drink it and still very heathy and like the say goes Disease nor dey kill Africa man while eating or drinking all that shit.

This is to show we are very far behind and that why we look like pussy to the external world. grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by redsun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
Honestly there are great deal of opportunities in nigeria,opportunities to pioneer descent and rational ways of living as well as money making.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by tanimz(f): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
OOOOwwwwwwkkkkkaaaaayyyyyy??
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by toladop(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
Virtually everybody dat has lived in PH, talkless of spent holiday there has eaten meat 4rm dat slaughter. Customers hardly see those scenes cos d meat seller wuld go 'inside' and bring d meat. I think ur body adjusts to it whereas u know u av 2 cook ur meat thoroughly. Anybody dat can report 2 NAFDAC or State Ministry of Health shuld try abeg.
By d way, suya 4rm dat slaughter dey make sense oh. E be like say I go reach dat side when I go home dis xmas.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked And the photoshopping made the ambiance all the more unsanitary!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by sjeezy8: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
thank god for yankeee cool
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Princek12(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
I can see why some folks choose to become vegetarians or vegans.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
Only God dey watch over people in that place oh
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by dipo2much(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
disgusts
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

thank god for yankeee cool
i agree cause "OH MY GOD!!!" is all i can say looking at those pics.
and to think i was eating meat in naija (not too much though, but i ate it) oooooo nooooo sad
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by rave2u: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2009
All of you making noise here and there, OH puhleaseee give me a break!

If you were in those peeps position you won't be shouting about the whole place!

If you live in Port Harcourt then you won't have a choice. So enough with the I can't eat blah blah blah. Mschewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

The fact you got the opportunity to be outside Nigeria person no go hear word. Una go dey do like say shit no dey pass through una ass! Abegi!

P.S.

I ain't in Nigeria but am as real as it can be!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^
OH SHUSH UP!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by rave2u: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2009
Do I expect anything more from you?

Your reputation speaks for itself!  wink

Such a termagant!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2009
rave2u:

Do I expect anything more from you?

Your reputation speaks for itself! wink

Such a termagant!
see you!! this has nothing to do with having the opportunity to love abroad or blah blah
so youre telling me you are perfectly fine with eating this meat after seeing these pics?
anyone should feel disgusted, look at how the meat is kept.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by rave2u: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2009
Most definitely not. But you peeps don't have to make it look like the peeps eating it back home are stupid.

You peeps sure took it far with the "Phew can't think 0f eating such meat" just because you got a choice.

You think if they had a choice they would eat it?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2009
who is trying to make it seem like the peeps back home eating it are stupid?
i really dont know where you got that idea.
OMG, really? WOW!
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by bawomolo(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i agree cause "OH MY GOD!!!" is all i can say looking at those pics.
and to think i was eating meat in naija (not too much though, but i ate it) oooooo nooooo  sad

i thought you were a patriotic Nigerian? where did the pro-yankee sentiment come from?
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2009
bawomolo:

i thought you were a patriotic Nigerian? where did the pro-yankee sentiment come from?
should i be pro naija and lie to myself by saying i can eating meat like that?
im sure the most patriotic ones wont even say they can eat that. so what gives?
i dont think that has anything to do with pro naija or pro yankee or whatever.
Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by Beaf: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/201643_street_beef2_jpg94b456818a559854bcec5f091552dc21

There is no patriotism in eating meat prepared like this.
The patriotic thing to do is make sure such practices are abolished and people jailed.
[size=21pt]There is no excuse for this shame![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, Gov. Of Taraba, To Be Replaced With A Piece Of Wood / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi / FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.