Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51827 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Sorry my Father is better than your Father reason we never invest in illegal scheme..

greedy and wretched people are the victims of money doublers as they want to get rich without working..
I laff in Chinese, ur gay dad u mean, u son of a *LovePeddler-... I really wish ur dad can see u right now, to be proud of the idiot u hv become... if u know my hustle u won't speak shit about been wretched lol.. Deuces nd am out,
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by bellville: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL you get paid on the 15th (Sunday) Abeg which bank open that day?
it was a mobile transfer from the person I was paired with. These days you don't need to walk into a banking hall before you can send money.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
onyxo76:
spare means money I can give out without it affecting me or my business ,in any case I got my GH alert half an hour ago
I got alert earlier today too, though I still got 50k trapped, Buh ama PH tomao another 50k..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
it was a mobile transfer from the person I was paired with. These days you don't need to walk into a banking hall before you can send money.
so u are actually explaining to the Jackaxx, u get time Bro.. No matter Wht u tell the foo0l he won't comprehend

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deapexboy:
let me teach u. We have online reciept u can download after succesful transaction. Stop making fool of urself. U jst want to comment in mmm thread. Which village u from?

LOL you don't even need to teach me cos i will never even invest a dime in MMM, I rather use my money drink beer hahahah...

I have been using internet banking even before you open you account The last time i walk into bank was in March 2016 i do my transaction online and always with my token 247 even when i travel out..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
I laff in Chinese, ur gay dad u mean, u son of a *LovePeddler-... I really wish ur dad can see u right now, to be proud of the idiot u hv become... if u know my hustle u won't speak shit about been wretched lol.. Deuces nd am out,

Sign of a lunatic, What's your hustle that is not enough for you that makes you to be looking for awoof money that makes you fall in the hand of fraudster hahahha, Ugoji don use your money do wedding hahhaa..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:

I think that's the best way to start collecting free money from MMM hahaha make i go upload fake screenshot hahah..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Sign of a lunatic, What's your hustle that is not enough for you that makes you to be looking for awoof money that makes you fall in the hand of fraudster hahahha, Ugoji don use your money do wedding hahhaa..
my hustle will feed u and ur poor father for a year..... Learn aw to comport my boi
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by dee02(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ponzi scheme patronizers and promoters........ Sorry oooo! grin
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL you don't even need to teach me cos i will never even invest a dime in MMM, I rather use my money drink beer hahahah...

I have been using internet banking even before you open you account The last time i walk into bank was in March 2016 i do my transaction online and always with my token 247 even when i travel out..
travel out to togo u r indeed a foolish son of a madman..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by bellville: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

I think that's the best way to start collecting free money from MMM hahaha make i go upload fake screenshot hahah..
you will be banned
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
sign of madness indeed for u to poke ur faggooot nose into people's affair, Bro Street o.t is paramount, or u might get hurt, it will take nothing at all to track a pokenosing fagoot like u down... I can comprehend how streetwise u are though.. Pathetic foo+l.

LOL Am waiting for the day you will start wailing about MMM, I bookmark this page...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
my hustle will feed u and ur poor father for a year..... Learn aw to comport my boi

Your hustle cannot feed my dogs Drake and Kim not to take of my kids hahaha...

Only the wretched one brag, You will never see a comfortable man invest in this kinda scheme except the greedy ones..

I hope you have not invested your school fees in MMM..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
travel out to togo u r indeed a foolish son of a madman..

Everyone will not be like you boy, I have seen places your father have never even dream of going..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Your hustle cannot feed my dogs Drake and Kim not to take of my kids hahaha...

Only the wretched one brag, You will never see a comfortable man invest in this kinda scheme except the greedy ones..

I hope you have not invested your school fees in MMM..
I finished school before u were born my boy... It's just fun to me, that's y I dint invest big.. I was catching my fun my Boi.. Every sane man knew Mmm won't live tru December reason for the suspension.. Your media attack is almost working and sending panic anyway, so congrats my Boi.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Everyone will not be like you boy, I have seen places your father have never even dream of going..
places like Iraq nd Palestine u are indeed a fo-ol my Boi...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
you will be banned

By who you?

Sorry MMM is a scam..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
I finished school before u were born my boy... It's just fun to me, that's y I dint invest big.. I was catching my fun my Boi.. Every sane man knew Mmm won't live tru December reason for the suspension.. Your media attack is almost working and sending panic anyway, so congrats my Boi.

Those finish school before i was born? hahahah joke of the century..... Well i rather invest my money in peoples life and that's what i call fun unlike investing and hoping to get 30% where i did not work....

Like i said we will be here when MMM will do you guys shege..

I have like 3 friends who are guilders so i know what am saying, He never PH of one Naira but he has bought Lexus RX330....

He ask me to come and benefit too as i won't PH but will be GH but i reject cos i have conscience..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
places like Iraq nd Palestine u are indeed a fo-ol my Boi...

Am not an Ibo guy, They are the tribe that travel to anywhere..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Those finish school before i was born? hahahah joke of the century..... Well i rather invest my money in peoples life and that's what i call fun unlike investing and hoping to get 30% where i did not work....

Like i said we will be here when MMM will do you guys shege..

I have like 3 friends who are guilders so i know what am saying, He never PH of one Naira but he has bought Lexus RX330....

He ask me to come and benefit too as i won't PH but will be GH but i reject cos i have conscience..
make I come dey cry for u Cus u get conscience, me no get na
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
make I come dey cry for u Cus u get conscience, me no get na

Not at all, We are human with different thinking and reasoning...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Not at all, We are human with different thinking and reasoning...
this MMM matter ehnn, na make person dey observe, the government have failed the youth, I met a guy today, handsome Buh jobless, I felt sorry for the unemployed population....
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
this MMM matter ehnn, na make person dey observe, the government have failed the youth, I met a guy today, handsome Buh jobless, I felt sorry for the unemployed population....

Bro though Govt have failed us Nigerians but the youths are the problem themselves, We have let say over 500k graduates yearly and everyone of them will hit the labour market and 60-70% of them cannot defend what they study in school all still boils down to Govt..

Well so many people have started discovering their talents sha..

I have a boy that Graduate and go into Farming straight and he is doing fine now less than a year he start farming..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Bro though Govt have failed us Nigerians but the youths are the problem themselves, We have let say over 500k graduates yearly and everyone of them will hit the labour market and 60-70% of them cannot defend what they study in school all still boils down to Govt..

Well so many people have started discovering their talents sha..

I have a boy that Graduate and go into Farming straight and he is doing fine now less than a year he start farming..
smile, Wen I told d dude I met today how much I already spent on accommodation, he dey ask "is it this new year u don spend dis cash on, both office and apartment,abeg make I do ur hustle too".. he was wowed, I believe we have lazy bones nowadays.. To be factual Bro, kindly stop attacking mmmite, I think u r bigger than that though.. Atleast from dis our small convo
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
smile, Wen I told d dude I met today how much I already spent on accommodation, he dey ask "is it this new year u don spend dis cash on, both office and apartment,abeg make I do ur hustle too".. he was wowed, I believe we have lazy bones nowadays.. To be factual Bro, kindly stop attacking mmmite, I think u r bigger than that though.. Atleast from dis our small convo

Bro when ever i remember i own my own house and free from accomodation problem i got some kinda relief for thet fact that am free from accommodation problem..

Back to MMM bro i always think who make the first payment and who will make the last payment?

I have Guilders who are my friends, about 3 of them, They never PH help but keep getting help and one of them bought RX330 in early November and i happen to be the one that buy it for him from Cotonou here..

Well i am not into it but just trying to caution people..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by freedom0123: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Check this bingo hatters just got matched, she promised to pay 2moro.

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by bellville: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

By who you?

Sorry MMM is a scam..
No it's not. I joined in October 2016 and mmm isn't owing me. I've received all payments due till date. As for me there has never been a cause for panic. It has always been spare money
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Bro when ever i remember i own my own house and free from accomodation problem i got some kinda relief for thet fact that am free from accommodation problem..

Back to MMM bro i always think who make the first payment and who will make the last payment?

I have Guilders who are my friends, about 3 of them, They never PH help but keep getting help and one of them bought RX330 in early November and i happen to be the one that buy it for him from Cotonou here..

Well i am not into it but just trying to caution people..
Buh the Mmm issue reduced crime rate, though... I have guiders as friends too, nd they rake in millions with less effort... It doesn't make me feel oppressed in anyway, all I do is double my own hustle.. To be candid the media treatment towards Mmm is unfair.. Atleast there are several of such around no one is onto them..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
No it's not. I joined in October 2016 and mmm isn't owing me. I've received all payments due till date. As for me there has never been a cause for panic. It has always been spare money

Where there have been but i won't go into details anymore till latter date..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Buh the Mmm issue reduced crime rate, though... I have guiders as friends too, nd they rake in millions with less effort... It doesn't make me feel oppressed in anyway, all I do is double my own hustle.. To be candid the media treatment towards Mmm is unfair.. Atleast there are several of such around no one is onto them..

Bro Russia, South Africa, India etc have warn about MMM, there have been so many scheme in the past that collapse suddenly and people loosing millions...

Bro this MMM just came back to rake in some more cash for the guilders and if people failed to PH as it used to be bro they will still collapse..

Beside So many people will not want to go into it anymore due to what happen in December..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.