Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51832 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
wahabian:

thanks bro,I'm thinking they are doing the matching according to how long your money has spent in the system

Not at all bro. Regular small amounts is being sorted first and even at that its in batches.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by bellville: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

That's good to know, thank u and congratulations on your payment. PH if u can.

Regards
I have PHed a portion of it already.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by michealade(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
I have PHed a portion of it already.
lol....if u like no collect ur money discharge

4 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Iamwrath: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2017
I expected this thread to be 10 pages long, the picture proof of pH and gh they are uploading is from before December

Anything to convince ediots to pay

Hahahahah

12 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by larrykay0(f): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
I expected this thread to be 10 pages long, the picture proof of pH and gh they are uploading is from before December

Anything to convince ediots to pay

Hahahahah
. y do pple behave like nuisance.u tink we all av tym to alwaz prove ourselves rite to u abi cos we knw even if we do u all ll still behave as a fool....we beta leave u guys to cont ranting n we kip cashin out cash....peace

11 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by CXLVII: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Who wants to die first?

That scheme is as good as dead!

They just wanted to win some more mugu's into the scheme

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
larrykay0:
. y do pple behave like nuisance.u tink we all av tym to alwaz prove ourselves rite to u abi cos we knw even if we do u all ll still behave as a fool....we beta leave u guys to cont ranting n we kip cashin out cash....peace

You have said it all. Let's keep ignoring them, they are viruses

6 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Royalfurnitures: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2017
This calls for more prayer and fasting

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Abeyjide: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2017
just got my GH alert some few mins ago.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by MrGreenMavro: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by emoch(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by dschools: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2017
HqBoss:

https://www.thecable.ng/mmm-freeze-still-intact-72-hours-after-comeback

It's like poverty and stupidity are in your lineage?
Since Mmm defrost the macros, people are getting help and people are providing help. You are here killing yourself by yourself and for yourself.

Na wao!

9 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Orikinla1: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I got was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life
A never say die MMMite grin

9 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by progress69: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
anigbajumo:

Participants pay each other not mmm (mavrodi),this hustle is real ooo,just imagine someone sitting there at the right corner of his room nd writing nonsense about mmm.The spirit is high nd a lot of people are paying their order,weather u like it or not,mmm will still maintain it feet nd stand has ever b4,just watch out....

For those fools saying people are not paying their order,check d screenshot below...

You are one of the poor people na. Lol. Its easy to pay you.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by gurunlocker: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't understand this foolish people? How will MMM pay you? You said there's no central account, so how possible will they pay?

I'm not sure anybody is ready to risk his or her money even when paired to pay, when they ain't assure they will get same thing back when they GH....

I was thinking Nigerians are wise, MMM brings that doubt.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by LadyMessi(f): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Tinubutoto:
liar, nobody paid u a dime

Stop posting rubbish cus I was paid yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by sekem: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Rubbish journalism.

MMM does not pay anyone directly.

The participants pay each other.

MMM only provides the platform for the payment.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by 2tek: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2017
ANOTHER propaganda.

PAUSE MODE/FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS is one of the strategies employed by MMM for STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. its not a new strategy, only those who didn't read/research well about MMM will claim ignorance. THe number of participants GHing*(getting help or withdrawing money) from the system should balance with the number of participants PHing*(providing help or depositing money) otherwise a PAUSE MODE is activated which normally lasts from 1-2months. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current form since 2011, and that is one of the strategies adopted over the years. it was adopted in south africa (www.http://rsa-mmm.co/ ) and zimbabwe http://ea-mmm(DOT)net/ and the MMM in both countries is doing fine now.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by progress69: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:
Rubbish journalism.

MMM does not pay anyone directly.

The participants pay each other.

MMM only provides the platform for the payment.

Lol. When u get credited u say MMM don pay me na. Abi?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by modaink333: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
No doubt MMM has taken the same lead with ultimate cycler

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
My friends sister almost draw me into this mess sad assuming I......... .... the relationship could have been in a mess by now kiss guys be wise!!! [quote author=HqBoss post=52864140]

https://www.thecable.ng/mmm-freeze-still-intact-72-hours-after-comeback[/quote
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Walecoker65(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Keep shut idiots

People are fuckingly getting paid angry

It's no longer instant matching, that's part of the new system rule, so there won't be any freezing again because all GHs and PHs will be balanced.

MMM pays!!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by 2tek: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM will surely win

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by djbobby007: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
if u are still waiting u are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by curvilicious: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I got was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life

Is Lie Mohammed ur dad?
You can baff in lies sha
Liar for the d world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by corlin2(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Some Nigerians sha , this is a disease .
Op Something you Dont know about and you are here talking crap.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
I did a GH of 16k since Friday since I only invested a spare 10k, but i have not gotten paid. lets hope for the best...anyway it was spare money so no worries, at least I dash people such amounts occasionally.

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by curvilicious: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
2tek:
MMM will surely win

What are they contesting for?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by chessguru(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

Lol. When u get credited u say MMM don pay me na. Abi?
MMM for life , No shaking ..... MMM has matched a participant to pay me . I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Lisaint(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland watz it with mmm?

Seun dis hatred for MMM is getting out of hand

Even Nig Police say dey can't arrest Nigerians dah r into it

Seun plz call ur pple to ORDER!
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians beware, fifty = belville while belville =wahabian ... all na still fifty... That fifty guy sha dey try harder to lure mumu people into it so he can easily GH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.