Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51829 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just got my alert about 30 mins ago so there is hope for us
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
authority2006:

Why emphasis on "spare money"? Do you care to explain?
spare means money I can give out without it affecting me or my business ,in any case I got my GH alert half an hour ago
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
osemeka:
I visited the MMM website for the first time three days ago. I can't count the number of disclaimers i saw on the website telling participants that it was not an investment program, and that they could possibly lose everything, while emphasizing the use of 'spare money' only. (what is spare money? any amount of money you feel you can give and not be bothered if you don't get it back?) It's like all those 'terms and conditions' they ask us to read when we want to do stuff online. Most times we just skip it and click 'yes', finish.
Now that the scheme is back, it is very possible that people being owed lower amounts are being paid. I don't doubt that. We shouldn't be quick to call people liars when they say they have been paid. These amounts that people are saying they've been paid are quite little in the grand scheme of things. The anonymous Abuja couple in the topic of this thread, who put in N2million however, may not be so quick to defend MMM as many of the participants here are doing. The same goes for someone I know who put in a million. But I think this MMM issue has been overflogged on nairaland already. We need to see other things.
verycorrect I GH of 16k and got alert a while ago
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Iamwrath: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
ikdaddy01:

For ur mind?
I still wonder how people who are not in MMM system go de carry other ppl mater for head!!
Meanwhile Buhari deh there wan increase Fuel price.

Shouldn't be a problem since you have 100M from MMM dream
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by scobaba: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Look at all the people shouting i just GHed. 20k, 30k.

see amout people are PHing....10k 25k.

Mavrodians please come and show working on how 2million Naira people will be paid.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by sexyjuly(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
scobaba:
Look at all the people shouting i just GHed. 20k, 30k.

see amout people are PHing....10k 25k.

Mavrodians please come and show working on how 2million Naira people will be paid.
its a ploy to get pple have confidence in d scheme again.once dats done we r good to go..btw wots ur problem with mmm?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by cybriz82(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish... I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th. I was paid today though still have 5k left. Stop posting rubbish.. MMM 4 life

give me ur house address abeg cus to slap u just dey hungry me.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by peawizzy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
that is why ghw is the bomb, lol, ask me how o.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
anigbajumo:

Participants pay each other not mmm (mavrodi),this hustle is real ooo,just imagine someone sitting there at the right corner of his room nd writing nonsense about mmm.The spirit is high nd a lot of people are paying their order,weather u like it or not,mmm will still maintain it feet nd stand has ever b4,just watch out....

For those fools saying people are not paying their order,check d screenshot below...

LOL you can continue fooling your mugu's, So they make payment on Saturday and Sunday 14 and 15th? hahaha

Abeg which bank open those 2 days?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
I think you're right. I GH 7k. I was matched within 24 hours and got paid on 15th. They are paying the smaller sums first.

LOL you get paid on the 15th (Sunday) Abeg which bank open that day?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL you can continue fooling your mugu's, So they make payment on Saturday and Sunday 14 and 15th? hahaha

Abeg which bank open those 2 days?

In this century u still dont knoe there's internet banking?

Smh
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

In this century u still dont knoe there's internet banking?

Smh

LOL when did MMM started using internet banking? How will the person that PH upload the payment slip? hahahha Continue as Mugu full 9ja.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by sexyjuly(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol.its obvious u r ....let me nt talk grin
APCmyheart:

LOL when did MMM started using internet banking? How will the person that PH upload the payment slip? hahahha Continue as Mugu full 9ja.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Deapexboy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

U are a f**l...

So u knw fit screenshot?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deapexboy:

U are a f**l...

So u knw fit screenshot?

In reply to...

APCmyheart:

Deapexboy, the guy may be a shoemaker, leave am.

You for type the fool completely as he may still not understand.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
sexyjuly:
lol.its obvious u r ....let me nt talk grin

Talk abeg, I have a lot of friend who are into it and invited me to join but i tell them no way since it's not an investment so where will the 30% come from?

I remember megawealth in Ibadan how they collapse, The only money i lost to something like this was 33k and that was in 2007.. ko possible mo ti ja ju..

Instead of me to PH in this kinda scheme, I will rather use my mother drink beer of give it to less privileges..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deapexboy:

U are a f**l...

So u knw fit screenshot?
So you will upload screenshot hahahaha this people are trying to lure more mugu sha?

Please when did MMM started using screenshot...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

In reply to...

Deapexboy, the guy may be a shoemaker, leave am.

You for type the fool completely as he may still not understand.

LOL we are still here and i give people till Friday to start ranting hahahha..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by godson4u79(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shut up your mouth..That's not a lie... I know people that are still providing help...

Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dime
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL we are still here and i give people till Friday to start ranting hahahha..

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF IDIOTS DISTRIBUTED IN STRATEGIC PLACES SO YOU CAN MEET AT LEAST ONE PER DAY..

That's ur signature and u r very right. I don meet u
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by android1: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
[ Best EGO spinning scheme]
* ten kay and get twenty kay within 24-48 hours*

WhatsApp only : zero eight zero six two three nine eight one zero six [You'll be added to the group]
✅ ☑ Only serious minded people who are ready to pH instantly with mobile electronic banking facilities once matched to do so.

Apply :
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Name/ phone number/ ten kay
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF IDIOTS DISTRIBUTED IN STRATEGIC PLACES SO YOU CAN MEET AT LEAST ONE PER DAY..

That's ur signature and u r very right. I don meet u

LOL you got it wrong , You still need to move go front to meet your the idiots that will pay you hahaha..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

So you will upload screenshot hahahaha this people are trying to lure more mugu sha?

so no more political war to fight abi.. U r a fooolllll nd ur papa must have wasted money sending u to school even if atall the idiot had peanut to snd u to one... Ever since strt of MMM I'd never paid using teller rather Internet transfers.. U a son of a bitchhh?!!!!
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by elvisojugo: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Who else noticed an automatic cancellation of GH? undecided
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by slimmoney(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just received alert now MMM for life, haterz should go nd commit suicide

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
so no more political war to fight abi.. U r a fooolllll nd ur papa must have wasted money sending u to school even if atall the idiot had peanut to snd u to one... Ever since strt of MMM I'd never paid using teller rather Internet transfers.. U a son of a bitchhh?!!!!

Your Father is a foooolll, Your Mother is a Fooolllll...

that's all..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Your Father is a foooolll, Your Mother is a Fooolllll...

that's all..
and ur wretched papa is a bitchass nigga for bringing forth an imbe-cile into our world, u son a of a whor.e
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by scobaba: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
sexyjuly:
its a ploy to get pple have confidence in d scheme again.once dats done we r good to go..btw wots ur problem with mmm?

scam ploy.

i dont have any problem o. i dont wish u people bad or well. i'm just a by stander observing.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
and ur wretched papa is a bitchass nigga for bringing forth an imbe-cile into our world, u son a of a whor.e

Sorry my Father is better than your Father reason we never invest in illegal scheme..

greedy and wretched people are the victims of money doublers as they want to get rich without working..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Deapexboy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

let me teach u. We have online reciept u can download after succesful transaction. Stop making fool of urself. U jst want to comment in mmm thread. Which village u from?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by folahann(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
The ediot they matched to pay me hasn't done so since Saturday and now she has less than 3hours to do so.
Looks like people don't want to put their money again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.