Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51828 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by ofemigeorge(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
BlackMystery:
grin grin FTC
You this girl.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by pope191: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Downline just got paid...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Downline just got paired

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

Your bank alert will douse a lot of tension here. kindly post it here.

why the panic, i just received alert of 5k, remaining 10k and will provide 10k help still.....i think the problem with mmm is from nairaland as one of the social media platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Srallens(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
FagsamPHP:
i have been paid yesterday, tho its small money 30,000.....
. Congrats.... Only those who do not understand mmm ideology wil want to soil it's image. Wonder y dey won't mind their business

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Vicolan: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dime

You are d one dt is lying I got paid too on Sunday saw an alert when i was in service pls u gain nothing from doing all this

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Precambrian111:
u are a genius exactly that's just d fact anyway I just got paid n I hv PH mmm for life......

Very good bro. Congratulations.

MMMPAYS#
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by muyiwaojo1(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why some people won't mind their business. MMM is a scam or not, How is that affecting you. And I observed that 90percent of this people saying negative things about MMM doesn't even know how it works. Why judging what u don't know.
MMM is real. I just got matched up and getting paid soon. Even if I don't get paid, is it your money? Na wa ooo
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
sweetval:
I can edit all this ur pics using paint and still mk u believe I got help just now.. Leave all this screenshots jare..

pls do it n show us ,,dis anti-mmm crusaders av serious problems,,he z he got paid some say naa lie,,he uploaded proof yu say naa photoshop.. i get paid or i dnnt get paid hw does it affect ur family..
i keep sayin it,,mmm remains d best scheme that as ever happened in naija,,its real,,accessible n evry participant felt it.
all govt scheme till date which one can yu say u benefited frm or even knw sum1 wu benefited frm it ,,if not scam...
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by zabuur: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Leave ds mmm thing alone. I am not down with it but I don't discourage people doing it. All those doing it also know the pros and cons but, the level of hunger, intimidation,joblessness can make anybody do anything.
If mmm pays u now, kindly use d money well.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by austentero: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

You are one of the poor people na. Lol. Its easy to pay you.

See your life, there is no clear difference with u and a real witch.
You are real enemy of progress.
How do you know he is poor? shebi you said that mmm has crashed and ran away, now it's easy to pay him.
Why don't you focus on yourself and stop taking panadol for others headache.
I am sorry for even making out time for u, shameless witch.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by penjohn(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Reading MMM post on NL daily is becoming boring and childish, i beg.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2017
angelusbrut:

why the panic, i just received alert of 5k, remaining 10k and will provide 10k help still.....i think the problem with mmm is from nairaland as one of the social media platform

pishure or ......
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by peeta4u(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Tinubutoto:

i also got paid yesterday, keep spreading rubbish.Long live MMM
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Mujtahida: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

Your bank alert will douse a lot of tension here. kindly post it here.
Are you seeing this?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2017
To all participants, Pls try to call or inform anyone whom u have been paired with as not every one checks their P.Os regularly, so that they may know. To avoid incurring a blockage for themselves. If anyone gets blocked for failing to redeem payment this year, it would be hardly unblocked.

let's be our brother's keeper pls

Regards and thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by penjohn(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Be expecting anoda MMM news on NL tomorrow, same topic everyday!!! Rubbish
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by mousco(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2017
See for ursef stupid op . PH n GH paid respectively

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by ojbanja: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM pay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by akilo1: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life
show us the proof

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Mujtahida:
Are you seeing this?
Have you ph'ed ?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Koolking(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehehe

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze

MMM used it to opened shop in Kenya, and blamed Nigerian Mavrovians for not using their 'spare money' to PH. They are buying time, believing Kenyas would be preyed like Nigerians so that they could use what they can recoup in Kenya to settle the 'poor mavrovians' as MMM tagged those who didn't use their 'spare money'. (Poor mavrovians are those who used their breakfast money to PH)

Am simply astonished how smart the owners of MMM are to brainwashed almost 3million Nigerians into parting with their 'spare money'. Even when they realised they have been scammed, they still want to put in their 'spare money'
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by mengho(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
I also just PH help of 1,000,000 grin

Lol, just kidding, MMM is haram in my religion grin cheesy
And besides I aint dat stup*d to invest in a ponzi scheme and even defend them when they are about to crash land cheesy
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Zirah: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Haha. You're mean.

Tinubutoto:

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by BossOluwendy(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
olymyk:
Media ! U can't try to figure out how Mmm works and you are so blind to see people that have been paid today..
Anyway help us flush out the fearful participants to know the real participants that will continue to make Mmm stronger

Is this the olymyk that I know?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2017
BossOluwendy:

Is this the olymyk that I know?
oluwendy...( figishokie)
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Zirah: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2017
This doesn't prove anything. Yes, mugus will pay out but who are those receiving. Let's see evidence that you're (getting help). As a matter of fact, mmm will only pay paltry sums and never the enormous sums

anigbajumo:

Participants pay each other not mmm (mavrodi),this hustle is real ooo,just imagine someone sitting there at the right corner of his room nd writing nonsense about mmm.The spirit is high nd a lot of people are paying their order,weather u like it or not,mmm will still maintain it feet nd stand has ever b4,just watch out....

For those fools saying people are not paying their order,check d screenshot below...

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by dee02(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehehe

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze

All gone... It is not sustainable because they are paying ridiculous returns with other investors funds.

No money if no new investor come forward

The Ponzi scheme is on its last leg, its death is immiment!
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by dyangprof(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
wahabian:
I just got matched
ok. u can match d field if u like
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Ohamzee: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2017
olymyk:
Media ! U can't try to figure out how Mmm works and you are so blind to see people that have been paid today..
Anyway help us flush out the fearful participants to know the real participants that will continue to make Mmm stronger
so mmm should get stronger by the fearfuls money eh so that u get paid bah? u sef dey fear. see prayer
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life
Lion. You be king of the jungle. But i understand your hustle. You are trynna be optimistic.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Zirah:
This doesn't prove anything. Yes, mugus will pay out but who are those receiving. Let's see evidence that you're (getting help). As a matter of fact, mmm will only pay paltry sums and never the enormous sums

Oga people are paying, I can't be show you d alert msg of another participants here,go to mmm Fbk page nd see d evidence urself....

Me nd my fwends nd, millions of participants are ready to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.