Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (32744 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by davidif: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

Why do Nigerian guys have to buy stuff for people they are dating? Kai! i tire o.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Jonnie29: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2017
show her love then she will agree
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by awa(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Bros stop kidding, ladies are generally like that.

Honestly my lovely wife of 8 years now hasn't given me any YES answer of the dating proposals I made like 10 Years back.
It could be that funny

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by soloehis(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Start making moves ..women hardly say yes.. start pecking.. caressing her hair,Hand...start the romantic moves..she will hastenly remove u from friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Sike(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Dear OP, your usename self na Relationship KILLER. Bye
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by xenten: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Bros, she may like you. Did you ask her if she is dating someone else? It is apparent you are not the only one pestering her. Isolate her in a comfy place. Get her to commit else you may end up as a friend
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by creepsyme(f): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing
truth is, she has anoda boyfriend she is attending to, my advice is this try very hard to control ur emotions and also get urself engrossed in a lot of other activities while still keeping in touch with her, I promise she will come needing ur attention soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by wristbangle: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Yes she likes you but as what? She is just enjoying your gifts and attention. If she really wants to date you, you won't go this far to be buying her sharwama, bra, pata... etceteras.

Some ladies are like this putting guy on a fence while enjoying his comfort and that of others.

Dude, to be honest you have been friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by peter0071(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
my Guy, control your emotions right.. Even if she likes you, she still needs time to make up her mind... two months is barely enough to know the lady. you can still be friends and get to know her better. Marriage and love shouldnt be something you should rush into. IF YOU RUSH IN, YOU LL RUSH OUT!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by xyoung: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Bros what you should be more concerned about is kissing or smooching or fukcing her. Stop this good boy act. These days, you fukc your way into relationships

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by chiraqDemon(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Just chill till her bday after the party
Bro you mived too slow
Ur already in that zone
She likes you quite alright
BUT AS A BROTHER shocked shocked shocked(ghen ghen ghen)
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

Brother, i dedicate my FTC to you.... Whr do u reside
imo state for now
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Homguy(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean
Bro, i initially didnt want to comment but i think its not fair to you if i dont.

Look, have you noticed you dont really fall for that girl thats unnaturally good to you? That goes out of her way to please hoping that you would ask her out? You most likely wont. For what its worth lemme list what the things you are doing in that paragragh des to her.

1. It shows you are desperate even if you are not. Nobody wants a desperate person close by.

2. Buying her a lot of gifts and treating her like a queen even before she says yes feels like you are simply trying to woo her with gifts instead of your persona, anf charisma. You probably have neither to offer.

3. When you are overly nice to her before youstart dating officially,you become a doormat and act like a wussy. Its a big turnoff to ladies.

4. You might think that your gifts would make her like you, but instead it makes her feel indebted to you. Thats not a fweling she'ld want to have for a long time. Its a burden.

5.When u start treating her like a queen before she says YES, you take the fun out of the chase already. what does she get when she eventually agrees, she might as well keep playing along with commiting while enjoying all the benefits of being in a relationship with u.

6. Acting all nice always is unnatural, you are human, you get angry, you get sad, you get happy, you get to yab her joking sometimes,tell her off other times, warn her wen she crosses lines she shldnt,and treat her good wen sometimes. But this your approach means you are almost always smiling ,and happy with her. Its not natuaral bro.

I think you should;

1. Cut off the gifts immediately. They ve done more harm than good to your course. Take her out once in a while and that shld suffix.

2. You havr to tease her playfully too. Its very important. Deliberately annoy her sometimes and then pet her again.You need to stir up emotions. Ladies feed on that.

3. Reduce the time you spend with her trying to make her happy. Threaten her subtly with a possiblity of losing you bro. Then u would seem more valuable.

4. Give her a deadline subtly. Noy right away. But after you have done all of the above.

My opinion; if she say yes to u now,she would just be playing you. Cause those gifts and acts at making her feel like a queen are ciunter productve. Please make yourself difficult subtly.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by peter0071(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
i was once in your shoes my brother.... always around this babe, showing her "love and afection" with so much gifts. but the end story is that she bounced me like baseball and tossed me off like a piece of used rag! i cleaned and licked my wounds and move on....learning my lessons in a bitter way.... and i ensured that i didnt m,ake such mistakes again! selah
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by omolayomi06: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

guy i tell you ,, you are just playing assistant boyfriend game if you don't open up,, some girls can be very smart, try tell her patapata she will say no and you go think am for two weeks and you will move on with your life
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
goingape1:
all I just have to say is that you are a big mugu!

the sign is there! that ape dont love you and you are just her backup plan.

why will she say yes at first undecided

I always tell you people! fvck those idiots and forget them!

why did you want to wife her undecided

what is your reason for wifing her other than seex?

if you want a child just fvck her without condomm and there you go instead of thinking to marry one ape who doesn't love you!

you guys need to start using your brain!

naija women are not worth marrying!

there are just only good for sexx and nothing much
Including your mother, your sister and your future daughter. I wonder the kind of home people like you came from. Someone broke your heart and you are still dragging it...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Eleniyan15: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bwahaha grin grin

wetin do you Omo Ibadan kini show
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by xpressive(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Oga wan pickrace as birthday show face,don calculate the spending an him no dey certain.jus continue sha diz her birthday fit determine ur heartbreak or happiness

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Quintessential1:
@Konjikiller. The situation is a lil dicey, esp for us, the readers. We can't quite tell how she feels about you. She may be attracted to you but might still have lingering feelings for someone else. Perhaps, she needs to know if she'd rather stick to that other guy or let him go completely,; and before she's sure of that, she probably doesn't want to get seriously involved with anyone else. Not even you.

And then again, she might just like you in an ordinary way, as a friend, as anything except as a lover. In that regard, she may not want to get romantically involved with you. Possibly, still, she may love you, but still needs some more time to put things into perspective, to see if a relationship with you would be sustainable in the long run. Not everyone rushes into a relationship.

But I don't encourage you to wait any further. Tell her how you feel about the long wait and that you don't intend to wait any longer. 3 months is enough time to think things through, so if she really digs you, then a relationship is worth a try. Don't settle for anything less. Make sure it's a proper relationship she's agreeing to.

I am in similar situation as he. However, the girl in my case says she as a boyfriend but respond to my advances like someone who isn't in a relationship. She even agreed to be with me on 25th of December, an important date to be with her supposed boyfriend. She also invited me over to her side on 26th. I have been confused really.

I decided I wouldn't talk to her for a month and let us see if she will show signs of interest by calling me etc....
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by fitinwell: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

Op i don't get She as not said Yes... are you thinking well at all..? don't you know assumption in relationship kills faster than HIV.. you spend money daily on her ..what kind of investment are you doing that is yielding no returns.. charity organisation? huh? i expected when you chat are up on the phone for 30mins whats stopping you for telling her your fears and worries.. you are a bombocrat, you better start acting like a MAN.. and leave that level of school boy thing... obiviously from your thread you are one.

call her if you cant confront her.. babe.. na Bleep i want... or i want date or marry you ..then you take charge ,,. confuse her.. seal it with a deep kiss.. and Bleep her response...
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by northvietnam(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

FTC.. Dedicated to all real niggaz reppin!

How about you buy her more stuffs, literally assume d position of a maga boyfriend, spend all ur hard earned cash on buying her chocolates and pata. angry

U don't know u dey spoil Market For other real niggaz...

Just so u know, d patas u buy today, niggaz will remove it tomao.

Make I free u small, stop doing like yemi my lover, where u shld have assumed d position of a boyfriend shld be in gestures(kissing, caressing... Anything dat disturbs her).... Not spending

Some gals don't do d toasting and yes parole

#zanga

baba.... Twaleeee.... dem born u wellaaaa
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Allergic(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2017
This OP is still learning. Most people that commented are even still learning but some pretty nice submission so far.

OP, do the following:
1. Too much attention sometimes is BAD. So, lower the attention you give to her.
2. Don't attend that birthday, don't call her that day - just send her a text.
3. Reduce how often you call her
4. Try to invite her over to your apartment
5. On first visit, just gist and make her comfortable
6. While you reduce communication, take her out
7. Invite her over again, don't touch her.
8. Repeat 6
9. Invite her again, now you're ready to hit the cookies. I swear she wouldn't be able to resist.

Stop asking girls out formally, no girl will tell you YES!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Simple law of demand and supply

you supply too much of affection and gifts and calls. and her demand seems constant. when supply increases where demand is constant price reduced. here price is her commitment which you seek

reduce your supply a little bit lower than her demand and see her lick your foot if not walk away with dignity... the little you give her make it a quality one.

do not be predictable or desperate.

This is basic economics
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
northvietnam:

baba.... Twaleeee.... dem born u wellaaaa
Aswear

Baba mi... Your excellency!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
jfleece:
imo state for now

Aww..u far from here bossman...im someplace near Lagos
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by samsam2019: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2017
This guy dull sha abi your name na dullarpo ni?

So you're buying her stuffs already all because you think she loves you? When your mates are smashing her real good

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by navite: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Bros what you're feeling for the babe might just be infatuation. After all, you met her just November last year which is barely 3 months. I suggest you still be friends for now and not rush things like she said. I once met a corper who I thought was my soul mate. Just like you, we were so close and became almost inseparable . I foolishly rushed things by taking her home to mama only to discover that this babe lacked common courtesy. If she was being corrected by my mom over some things, she would start nagging me that she was being embarrassed. She saw every little chastisement as embarrassment yet she claimed she was willing to learn. She really rushed me to the extent of introducing her to my parents.

Her cooking Let's not even go there. I'm a better cook sef. She was only good in bed. I was still fortunate to quit the relationship though because I discovered all I felt was mere infatuation.

And please limit how you shower her with material things. I made that mistake too. When I stopped giving her attention and gifts just before we quit the relationship, she was practically at my mercy!!!

So abeg, look well before you leap. Take your time. She should even be the one rushing you and not the other way. All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ashala(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

Just so u know, d patas u buy today, niggaz will remove it tomao.

#zanga

haaaaaaa haaaaaaa grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by slimmdree(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2017
guy just pass me her number
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2017
ashala:

haaaaaaa haaaaaaa grin cheesy wink smiley

Oga Boss .... Nawa for u ooooo.... No be true talk?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by talk2alabama: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.