Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (32505 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Fabulousb36(f): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2017
@ KONJIKILLER here is wat u shud do
Wait till after her bday. Buy her sometin regular don't waste too much money on any girl it won't make her luv u any beta.
1. After her bday, give her some real space. No texting, no calling, no showing up around her ... For some1 uve been talking to for a while. now she wud definitely miss u nd wonder wat happened. Even if she calls, go monosyllabic and claim to b buzy with sometin. Try dis for a week. This will give her d tym to miss u nd really tink abt ur r/ship wit her even if she doesn't lik u.
2. After week chat her up and act cool as usual, if she acts lik she didn't notice ur 1 week brk den she doesn't lik u at all or uve been deeply frndzoned so forget her sharp sharp. But if she noticed nd begins to ask wat happened den dat means dat she likes u and u stand a lil chance so move on to step 3
3. During d chat/call tell her uve missed her nd dat u want to see her. When u see her don't ask her anytin abt r/shps let ur body lang do d asking. For instance give her a hug, hold her hand, give her a peck, hold her really close... Buttomline upgrade urself to d bf level without her permission if she has an issue with d new development she shud complain. By d end of d evening get her to a lonely place nd kiss her...pls don't ask her b4 doing it JUST DO IT. Den go home no matter how it ended.
4. Her reactions will tell u if uve successfully moved urself out of d frndzone or not. Then from dia take it one step at a tym.
P.s its a lil old fashioned to do d will u b my gf tin. The first kiss nd d permission to kiss her again later pretty much summarizes d whole process.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jaxxy(m): 2:43am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

Niggah sorry to say bt u slow! 1st of u cudnt say ur mind to the gal she had to do it for u bt the issue isn't dat u shud say it to her rite away bt d fact u lack d guts even after putting urself in d frndzone not she.

2. Slow niggahs are the one who go asking a gal jamb quest like can we date? Even when u know she may turn ur ass down. I think u shud just go with d flow and if ure smart everything will fall in place dats unless she already got a bf then u will need to learn dislodging skills asap.

3. I won't say don't buyer her gifts bt dat shud be minimal at dis stage else u may be looked at as maga don pay!

4. Since u asked dat Dump question already and u waiting patiently for an answer u beta pray or smtn. Or better yet assume she said yes to u and act like bf bt don't going starting buying gifts like dats all bf's do. Do other things. Like take her smwhere nice, teachnher smtn new, give her little hints dat ure d man now and she how she takes it in. Then along a these lines make ur move and if u don't get slapped ure officially incharge. Need I say more grin
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by goodnews777: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Son hear me, she is trying to decide between you and your competitor. She either already has someone or she has two of you trying your lucks and she is careful to make the right decision .QED.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

Yes you are and I don't even have to read your thesis.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Charleynmuo: 3:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Azeequeen:
She'll say yes soon maybe on her birthday

BTW,it is supposed to be 'am I rushing her' instead of 'I'm I rushing her'
Cute dimples..nice dentiton.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by egbabiekperemo1: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
before buying a babe something, I would have Bleep the pussy nothing less than 10 times, even the one I Bleep below 5 times is still testing so they only got few things but for me to do like a true boyfriend, the pussy will already be on fire. I wouldn't mind to spend my last dime then. I no dey pay before Bleep, na after Bleep me dey do my own maga,

Lies. Afonja lies
Smh
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by nysot(f): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Like seriously, this is on nairaland home page? undecided
Seun, do you know how many people come on nairaland and the only topics they read for info are the ones on homepage?
Seun and his co-mods are losing it already.

Cc
Seun
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

Make sure you buy her iPhone 7 plus....
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 18, 2017
George2016:
Guy be bold to tell her exactly what you want from her then it is her decision to say yes or no.

Spending 1K is too much to get her attention.
My brother this guy is a classic mumu.. trust me she doesn't like him that way or she would have gone for him since...
She doesn't want to give up on the goodies this maga gives her .
I am pretty sure the sings were there that she doesn't like him that much but being a sucker for love he saw only what he wanted to see ..
This guy gives men a bad name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 18, 2017
op open another thread and this time tell the story without saying u spend on her and see the comments from girls will change from give her time or she likes u to...
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

#Facts of Life
1. She doesn't like you so much, you only saw what you wanted to see
2. She has a bf
3. She enjoys your goodies and freebies
4. If she dates you now it would be for either pity or guilt for chopping all your freebies or Because she is heartless and wants to continue chopping you
5. She doesn't like you that way
6. She doesn't like you that way
7. You will never get intimate with her
8 you will never get intimate with her shadow
9 if in the eventuality she does allow you it's because of number 4
10 you saw only what you wanted to see not what you needed to see which are number 5&6
11 you are pathetic
12 get a job
13 grow some balls
14 you have chronic low self esteem issues
15 move on
16 move on
17 move on
18 you are an insult to the male specie
19 you must have been a girl raised as a boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ericompub: 3:56am On Jan 18, 2017
I guess you have not even told her anything,rather you are building up imagination while spending,the last thing most females can do is to be the first to tell you that they love you. You go ahead and take the bull by the horns and open market to her, let her know what is in your mind that you have been reserving for her.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2017
ericompub:
I guess you have not even told her anything,rather you are building up imagination while spending,the last thing most females can do is to be the first to tell you that they love you. You go ahead and take the bull by the horns and open market to her, let her know what is in your mind that you have been reserving for her.

My dear please don't encourage him, we both know the truth is she doesn't like him that way.
If a girl does even though she won't tell you the signs would be glaring .
This is a classic case of a love struck kid seeing what he wants to see.
I bet she is somehow feeling sorry for him , I bet she complains to her friends that he is all up in her space and she doesn't know how to tell him to fück off for fear of breaking his fragile heart.
This dude is so deep in the friend zone that his breath smells of daises ...
Trust me there nothing there for him...
I remember back in school I had a girl like that, Everytime we were in bed she would tell me of a guy like this who is so bugging her she doesn't know how to tell him off.
We used to lay in bed naked and she would ask me what to do, I usually just kept quiet while she even received his calls sometimes .
Fact was one she knew he loved her and all she felt for him was pity , she didn't have the heart to tell him off and she enjoyed his free gifts.
Infact she always brought the edibles over to my place and we ate them together.

Now did she end up dating him? Never (only happens in Hollywood)
Trust me theres no happy ever after for this sucker for love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Lies. Afonja lies Smh
Easterner Aboki.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by 2unjee: 4:55am On Jan 18, 2017

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

Stop acting like a wussy.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 18, 2017
lestat:

My dear please don't encourage him, we both know the truth is she doesn't like him that way.
If a girl does even though she won't tell you the signs would be glaring .
This is a classic case of a love struck kid seeing what he wants to see.
I bet she is somehow feeling sorry for him , I bet she complains to her friends that he is all up in her space and she doesn't know how to tell him to fück off for fear of breaking his fragile heart.
This dude is so deep in the friend zone that his breath smells of daises ...
Trust me there nothing there for him...
I remember back in school I had a girl like that, Everytime we were in bed she would tell me of a guy like this who is so bugging her she doesn't know how to tell him off.
We used to lay in bed naked and she would ask me what to do, I usually just kept quiet while she even received his calls sometimes .
Fact was one she knew he loved her and all she felt for him was pity , she didn't have the heart to tell him off and she enjoyed his free gifts.
Infact she always brought the edibles over to my place and we ate them together.

Now did she end up dating him? Never (only happens in Hollywood)
Trust me theres no happy ever after for this sucker for love
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nedsnow(m): 5:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Stop wasting your time bro. You are like an option she is keeping close enough to get back to in case the other option fails her. If you are smart enough like me grin, divide your attention. Find another fine girl that can compete with her in all things. Give her signs you are giving the attention you were giving her before to another babe, care less about her and see the magic work. That will show the real her and show if she actually want you or not.
stop doing like a bf to her niggâ cos u aint one. And spending for her won't make her agree for you. You are just wasting your money. If she truly has feelings for you like you said, you don't need to waste your savings to impress bro. Now i see angry, you are the damn ATM now bro. Wise up! But try and do what i said first

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by dinachi(m): 5:59am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

She is a Lesbian, save your energy! She feels pain that she can't love you because she is in love with women. If you guys are really close, take your time and ask her what she means by getting her emotions right. Her reply, if genuine will really shock you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Heineken(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2017
vicfuntop:
Maybe she saw ur unserious moniker KONJIKILLER. Truthfully she doesn't like you. I mean she doesn't feel anything for you. That's the friend zone.
friendzone aye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by FixNaija(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys, there is this girl I'm madly in Love with although she is in a relationship however she has finally agreed to let d guy go and accept me but she gave a condition that we must take an oath together that I will love her for life. Pls is it advisable to take an oath?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

Give her some space, act a bit cold and distant [Let her sense your interest waning], infuse [slight]jealous; Pull every emotional string in moderation, then watch her eating right out of your palms.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by eazyjakes(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2017
The best way to find ursef in d friend zone is to officially ask a lady if she wants to date u or not....u give her a power of choice n d likelihood of saying no is high as she may be scared of losing d emotional benefits of d friendship if things don't work out well.....she may nt be seeing som1 else bt she really wants to be sure dat u guys connect emotionally b4 giving d nod.....OP.....nxt tym,don't ask,take d lead,hugs,kisses,smooches,pet names breaks dat emotional barrier quickly......as for dis case,u gat to wait...u don already dey FZ.....thank me later!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by DrogoG(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

She might see you as a huge maga.
What is it with you kids who use gifts to get chics? You think that's the best way to get a good chic? If she really likes you, she won't need gifts to be your girlfriend!
Trust me, if a girl wants to you, she'll make it clear to you and you'll know!

What to do now?
- Reduce the attention you normally give her.
- Don't buy her any more gift for now.
- Whenever you chat with her don't bring up anything about relationship, if she does, change the topic.
- Don't show you're upset with her at all.
- In fact put her in friend-zone.

She will definitely notice you've changed. If she opens up about your changed attitude, let her know you don't wish to waste your time with a girl who doesn't like you enough to date you. Her response will indicate her real position.

Be confident.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

my guy, you have been friendzoned. take heart.

who still asks a girl out and wait for her to say yes,? so you mean, even in 2017, you are still asking a girl, who is smoking hot according to you. to be your girlfriend ?

that sheet is old school.

you only ask a girl out when you want to offer her a marriage proposal. grin

the sad thing is, you are the one doing all the work, all the buying of gifts and pushing of Convo in a forward direction. This means you are the one investing more; however, its not difficult to know that the person who invests less in a Convo is the one controlling the relationship.

You should have been acting like a boyfriend from the beginning...instead of waiting for permission from her. Yea that's what u are doing, waiting for her permission, a yes from her, before you can start acting like a boyfriend.

You have given her all the power, while you patiently wait for a yes... grin

My guy, anytime you see or meet a fine babe, start acting lik e a bf from the beginning.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Hallenjay: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

After all ds?

I wil just walk away.... In my own way d grl wil come back n ask me out or still bgin d move ursef,try invite,cuddle her n all dat.. U can easily know or get ur answer der... Here av finish my part, I don't go on spending like obo, dnt let her begin de assume u can be her ATM... Dt impression is bad...
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Hades2016(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2017
My brother where are you rushing to na
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2017
FixNaija:
Hey guys, there is this girl I'm madly in Love with although she is in a relationship however she has finally agreed to let d guy go and accept me but she gave a condition that we must take an oath together that I will love her for life. Pls is it advisable to take an oath?
Oath? In this century! Who does that?? Tell her you're not ready for that now. The only oath you should take with a woman; are your wedding vows, any solemn promise other than that, is capital BONDAGE.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by abbeycity101(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Tell her ur feeling
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by FixNaija(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2017
KyleBrry:
Oath? In this century! Who does that?? Tell her you're not ready for that now. The only oath you should take with a woman; are your wedding vows, any solemn promise other than that, is capital BONDAGE.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

FTC.. Dedicated to all real niggaz reppin!

How about you buy her more stuffs, literally assume d position of a maga boyfriend, spend all ur hard earned cash on buying her chocolates and pata. angry

U don't know u dey spoil Market For other real niggaz...

Just so u know, d patas u buy today, niggaz will remove it tomao.

Make I free u small, stop doing like yemi my lover, where u shld have assumed d position of a boyfriend shld be in gestures(kissing, caressing... Anything dat disturbs her).... Not spending

Some gals don't do d toasting and yes parole

#zanga

On Point. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.