Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (32489 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Elle277(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2017
She accepts gift from you, yet you don't know ur fate with her, I mean who does that?...don't waste time with someone that doesn't feel same as you do...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Filashade(f): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm. Op, I think you should wait a little but also ask her the day before her birthday because even me I don't like it when a guy rushes things and wants a relationship like one week or two weeks after getting to know me. I literally hate that. It might be she is just not sure yet about you, you know how you Boyz are nowadays.

Anyways, OP there are some girls like her who like to take things really slow. My current boyfriend it took him 5 months before I said yes I would be his girl. Its just I was still in a relationship when me and him became friends so I was still trying to get over my previous relationship and wasnt ready for another one so soon so it might be that.

Just try and talk to her so she can open up, at least that is what I did with my bf.

Just dont rush her otherwise you will loose her.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

""she wants to get her emotions right
This could mean a lot of things. The women with women is that sometimes you don't really know.

Maybe she's recovering from a previous affair and doesn't wanna rush things

Maybe she jus wanna see u as a friend

A lot cud be d reason
Just talk with hern and please affections are not bought with gifts.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

Aww..u far from here bossman...im someplace near Lagos
no lele baba.. We go still relate na.... If u get clients wey wan travel out.. Hit me up. Wen e pure u give u ur cut..
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

Aww..u far from here bossman...im someplace near Lagos
no lele baba.. We go still relate na.... If u get clients wey wan travel out.. Hit me up. Wen e pure I give u ur cut..
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jerrywill(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Op, she likes you...thatz a sure banka.

She wanna get her emosions right...hmm...shez trying to get over something.

Are u rushing her? No.

What should u do? Show her ur getting tired...by talking it out with her and withdrawing a little bit.

#jerrywill
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by dave4rella(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Just give her a little space, thats what she needs now
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by EAZY2422(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
dude,was in similar shoes as urs some couple of weekz ago nd mine,i do meet wit d lady evryday so we dnt talk much on phone.blive me any girl dat tellz u she knows u havin feelingz for her nd dnt give u a response either by words or body language,datz to show u shez prepared to kip u on d friendzone.d lady i asked out had her birthday on d 7th of dis month nd i confronted her a day bfor dat nd it was obvious she wanted to kip me on d friendzone nd boi i ain't got time for dat.so i reduced my meetingz nd callz wit her nd she started showing me d green light again bt nw am no longer interested cos i found out she wuldn't be loyal cos she has some else.so dude jst pull dat last try bfor her bithday nd if she insist den u go ur way period.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2017
jfleece:
no lele baba.. We go still relate na.... If u get clients wey wan travel out.. Hit me up. Wen e pure u give u ur cut..

Countries like and how much... ??
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by osuofia2(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

FTC.. Dedicated to all real niggaz reppin!

How about you buy her more stuffs, literally assume d position of a maga boyfriend, spend all ur hard earned cash on buying her chocolates and pata. angry

U don't know u dey spoil Market For other real niggaz...

Just so u know, d patas u buy today, niggaz will remove it tomao.

Make I free u small, stop doing like yemi my lover, where u shld have assumed d position of a boyfriend shld be in gestures(kissing, caressing... Anything dat disturbs her).... Not spending

Some gals don't do d toasting and yes parole

#zanga
YOU ARE MY KIND OF NIGGA...............ALL THOSE NICE GUYS STUFFS GUYS ARE EXHIBITING PUSHES LADIES AWAY........... I CANT DO NO SUCH....ALWAYS IN CHARGE...GOT NO TIME FOR SUCH
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

we gat a list of like 6 counties for now.. My guy go add more next week.. Just bring clients come... D price ranges frm 1m to South Africa which is 250k..
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
jfleece:
we gat a list of like 6 counties for now.. My guy go add more next week.. Just bring clients come... D price ranges frm 1m to South Africa which is 250k..
then u go get ur cut inside.. Trust me it's legit..
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jfleece(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:

then u go get ur own cut inside trust me it's legit..
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2017
jfleece:

daewoorazer201@gmail.com

Send me ur modus operandi
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by R3B3L(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
OK. Alot has been said already and I dunno if anyone has said anything on this cos too many comments. U shuld consider the fact that she didn't ask for those gifts, u just gave out of ur freewill. What if she's not the demanding type and u misjudge based on the fact dat it's taking longer Dan anticipated after so much effort on ur part. Try to be a little patient and sensitive so u won't break sth that might have had a good chance if properly followed up. Give her space but keep in touch just enough for her to miss ur friendship and discover on her own dat she actually wants to level up. Don't try to push it so u don't end up forcing her into it. Emotional cajoling ends in catharsis.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2017
haha. dude when last did you get your mum a gift. bro be wise, your a man, don't get too attached else you loose your value. Wise up
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Fabulousb36:
@ KONJIKILLER here is wat u shud do
Wait till after her bday. Buy her sometin regular don't waste too much money on any girl it won't make her luv u any beta.
1. After her bday, give her some real space. No texting, no calling, no showing up around her ... For some1 uve been talking to for a while. now she wud definitely miss u nd wonder wat happened. Even if she calls, go monosyllabic and claim to b buzy with sometin. Try dis for a week. This will give her d tym to miss u nd really tink abt ur r/ship wit her even if she doesn't lik u.
2. After week chat her up and act cool as usual, if she acts lik she didn't notice ur 1 week brk den she doesn't lik u at all or uve been deeply frndzoned so forget her sharp sharp. But if she noticed nd begins to ask wat happened den dat means dat she likes u and u stand a lil chance so move on to step 3
3. During d chat/call tell her uve missed her nd dat u want to see her. When u see her don't ask her anytin abt r/shps let ur body lang do d asking. For instance give her a hug, hold her hand, give her a peck, hold her really close... Buttomline upgrade urself to d bf level without her permission if she has an issue with d new development she shud complain. By d end of d evening get her to a lonely place nd kiss her...pls don't ask her b4 doing it JUST DO IT. Den go home no matter how it ended.
4. Her reactions will tell u if uve successfully moved urself out of d frndzone or not. Then from dia take it one step at a tym.
P.s its a lil old fashioned to do d will u b my gf tin. The first kiss nd d permission to kiss her again later pretty much summarizes d whole process.
* in harrysong voice* mama for the girls grin. if i follow this technique for laveda will i succeed? angry
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by slydog(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
jerrywill:
Op, she likes you...thatz a sure banka.

She wanna get her emosions right...hmm...shez trying to get over something.

Are u rushing her? No.

What should u do? Show her ur getting tired...by talking it out with her and withdrawing a little bit.

#jerrywill

Na so I withdraw a little bit and that was the end of me and Iyanu
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by timmydahpeace(f): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Friend...what i will advice you to do is: don't call her for days and let's see what her reaction will be........
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by goingape1: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2017
ismart:
Including your mother, your sister and your future daughter. I wonder the kind of home people like you came from. Someone broke your heart and you are still dragging it...
piece of shiit
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
goingape1:
piece of shiit
you mean your daughter, mother and future wife are piece of shiit? fool
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
slydog:

Na so I withdraw a little bit and that was the end of me and Iyanu
what did she do when you withdrew?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Quintessential1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
ismart:

I am in similar situation as he. However, the girl in my case says she as a boyfriend but respond to my advances like someone who isn't in a relationship. She even agreed to be with me on 25th of December, an important date to be with her supposed boyfriend. She also invited me over to her side on 26th. I have been confused really.

I decided I wouldn't talk to her for a month and let us see if she will show signs of interest by calling me etc....

You're the fall-back-option for her. For whatever reasons, she doesn't want to leave her relationship just yet. She wants to keep you and keep him for as long as she can. She'd let go only if there's nothing she can to to keep both of you.

So, it's left for you to decide what you want. If I were in your shoes, I won't settle for that... All or nothing works for me.

Don't make it easy for her. Tell her to choose where she'll rather be completely, with you or with him.

Y'all should learn not to settle for less!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by slydog(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
ismart:
what did she do when you withdrew?

Nothing, she did nothing and up till now, no call or text, so I believe she wasn't interested, no need going round circles
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by goingape1: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ismart:
you mean your daughter, mother and future wife are piece of shiit? fool
piece of shiit
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Escabado: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is why is very bad and wrong for a man to be wasting money on a girl he have not fukkkk
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
slydog:

Nothing, she did nothing and up till now, no call or text, so I believe she wasn't interested, no need going round circles
lol... i had a chance to fork a girl like that when the excitement was high. I forked up...
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Filashade:
Hmmm. Op, I think you should wait a little but also ask her the day before her birthday because even me I don't like it when a guy rushes things and wants a relationship like one week or two weeks after getting to know me. I literally hate that. It might be she is just not sure yet about you, you know how you Boyz are nowadays.

Anyways, OP there are some girls like her who like to take things really slow. My current boyfriend it took him 5 months before I said yes I would be his girl. Its just I was still in a relationship when me and him became friends so I was still trying to get over my previous relationship and wasnt ready for another one so soon so it might be that.

Just try and talk to her so she can open up, at least that is what I did with my bf.

Just dont rush her otherwise you will loose her.
Did you tell him you were in a relationship when he made his intentions known and what were the signs you gave him that made him wait for that 5 months? Were you giving signs that you are considering him, like him etc? how did you exhibit this to make him still hang on?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Filashade(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
ismart:
Did you tell him you were in a relationship when he made his intentions known and what were the signs you gave him that made him wait for that 5 months? Were you giving signs that you are considering him, like him etc? how did you exhibit this to make him still hang on?

Well from the day I met him I guess I liked him from that moment and also yes he knew I was currently seeing someone and he would even advise me to take things easy with my ex etc so it wasnt like he was trying to make me breakup with my ex but rather to put up with him. I would say around one month mark he made his intentions to me that he really cared me but knows I am still trying to sort things out with my ex and he told me he will wait and I asked him if he was sure because I am not ready for another wahala and I dont want him to be a rebound but he still waited and I told him I liked him too and he just has to give me time. My head was actually all over the place during that five months but one thing was for sure was that, I realy liked him and he became my best friend.

I would say the signs I gave was going out with him during my free time and talking him on the phone occassionally and I even went to his famiy event as well and we would hug and play around so thats enough signs to show him I genuinely liked him but wanted us to take things slowly. Plus I told him how things were with my ex at the time so he knew a lot of was going on.

So yh the key is to communicate with him so he knows I am not using him coz I dnt like that.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by odysey: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

Its been said severally to you here directly or indirectly

Move on
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ismart: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Filashade:

Well from the day I met him I guess I liked him from that moment and also yes he knew I was currently seeing someone and he would even advise me to take things easy with my ex etc so it wasnt like he was trying to make me breakup with my ex but rather to put up with him. I would say around one month mark he made his intentions to me that he really cared me but knows I am still trying to sort things out with my ex and he told me he will wait and I asked him if he was sure because I am not ready for another wahala and I dont want him to be a rebound but he still waited and I told him I liked him too and he just has to give me time. My head was actually all over the place during that five months but one thing was for sure was that, I realy liked him and he became my best friend.

I would say the signs I gave was going out with him during my free time and talking him on the phone occassionally and I even went to his famiy event as well and we would hug and play around so thats enough signs to show him I genuinely liked him but wanted us to take things slowly. Plus I told him how things were with my ex at the time so he knew a lot of was going on.

So yh the key is to communicate with him so he knows I am not using him coz I dnt like that.
okay, thanks. I am currently in a similar situation and that was why I asked. The girl in question is willing to visit me, go out with me, despite claiming to be with someone but it seems all isn't well with her current relationship. I just wanted to be sure I am not wasting time with her and also ensure I am not being used. I like her a lot.

I also wanted to be sure of the signs she exhibit as well.

I did bought her dad and mum somethings during the xmas period though and her birthday is coming pretty fast but for now till next month, I do not plan to communicate with her or initiate one, let me see what she will do.

Thanks for the input.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Beebs997: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
You had better wait for her to get her "EMOTIONS" right as she put it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.