Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (44179 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:

So you accept now that you are a feminist?!?
lolx, I'm a realist
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
shocked shocked shocked

O God Almighty every time wasters that wants or are already in my life.... Let them die by fire!

Die!

Die!

Chibksbnjgfffhkkkvbrokadhfjj .......mhhjjzssa...

Die by fire!
Ameeeennnn!!.....seconded
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
What's wrong in going for a readymade guy? Just like how a guy doesn't see anything wrong with going for a readymade woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by CoolVoice(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
ItsQuinn:
What's wrong in going for a readymade guy? Just like how a guy doesn't see anything wrong with going for a readymade woman.

checked your profile pics...can understand your feeling ... Got will answer your prayer deargrin grin grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Genea post=52924566]lolx, I'm a realist[/quote

lol... look atew
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by stuffs4me(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
This is so crazy. Married men should leave single girls alone.

More like single girls should stop chasing married men upandan.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Iam4Atiku:
Looks exactly like what a friend of mine did in school back then, his name is Chris too. Maybe he's still the person in this story.

He was camping a babe with him in his apartment in within the school environment, so one of his other babes came visiting from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, unannounced. The visiting lady had gone home there and found a lady in the guy's house, while the guy was hanging out with us. Then she called that she was in town, my guy told her he had travelled home to his hometown, not knowing the lady at home already told this visiting lady that Chris just stepped out.

Now the punchline; the both ladies ganged up, even though there were meeting each other for the first time. The one who has been at home with Chris decided she was leaving for her own house, since she was staying within the same town with us. Then Chris called the visiting lady that, actually, he was in town bit was attending to a very pressing matter, but that he could squeeze out time to see her.

We were together when all this drama was playing out. Chris waited like 15minutes and then asked the girl to join us at the junction. Without delay, the lady came and joined us. Chris thought the one who is been staying had left for her own place. Little did we know that the two girls planned and the visiting girl locked the former in the house and left the key where the former girl usually leave it for Chris. We had finished drinking and decided to walk with Chris and his visitor home.

We got home, Chris picked his key, opened the door and we were all in the living room. It was a one bedroom apartment. We sat down and finished the Suya he bought, together with the visiting girl. All this while, the former girl was inside the room or bathroom, she did not come out.

Listen to the shocker now, we left Chris and his visitor and bidded them goodnight.

At exactly 5:37am, my phone rang, it was Chris. I decided to take the call. My guy was sounding faintly, all I could hear was, ''can you and James rush over to my place''.
I hurriedly slipped into a pair of pants trousers and and polo, then passed through James' then we both rushed to Chris' house. Guess what happened! You're wrong, the girls had locked him in and had given him the beating of his life. Trust Calabar girls.

They had splitted his properties among themselves; cooking gas cylinder, pots, kitchen trolley etc.

Here is the shocker, CHRIS HAD BEEN MARRIED WITH KIDS. Not even I nor James, his bossom friends knew. I saw his wedding pix that day.

Since then, I fear human beings.

This is a life story, not something I read somewhere from a book. It happened in Calabar, Cross River State around 2013.

So, this story could be true, because I'm a living witness to a similar event. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Kaymaxine(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
dumb ass!!! shocked
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=joeace2020 post=52924726][/quote] wink take it or leave it smiley
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

More like single girls should stop chasing married men upandan.
Married men are the major culprit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.
you're ridiculous
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
ikp120:
Shey she dey look for "ready made"? undecided

You know how many people wey don toast that babe? But she no go gree because all she want na "ready made".

Abeg both of them na players in their own fields. grin grin grin
Silly
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
wink take it or leave it smiley

Would you marry a scum?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
The fools shouting 'ready made' all over the thread. Have you paused to think that maybe 7yrs ago he probably had nada?
Can you be trusted to make a simple comment that puts the blame where it really belongs rather than let your women-hating pathetic selves show all the time.
Jeez. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Which feelings?

Sorry, I don't pray undecided
CoolVoice:

checked your profile pics...can understand your feeling ... Got will answer your prayer deargrin grin grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by bacilus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
lol...that's over 1.5
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
Married men are the major culprit.

Single women are. Y'all love older or married men. For obvious reasons of maturity and stability Y'all run after them so single girls are the major culprit
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by LePrezident(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
oooh sorry
I haven't logged in

smiley seen
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Single women are. Y'all love older or married men. For obvious reasons of maturity and stability Y'all run after them so single girls are the major culprit
This your talk no hold water.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Catalin post=52925184]This your talk no hold water.[/quote

Me don tell you the truth... As truth full am you nor fit agree
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by greenermodels: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
This your talk no hold water.
believe me,he's not far from the truth.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Marrtynze(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
shanicemel:

Men !!! They can disorganize the frequency of a woman. How l hate men.
Lol last last it is still one frequency disorganizer you will marry

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by emsco(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
shocked shocked shocked

O God Almighty every time wasters that wants or are already in my life.... Let them die by fire!

Die!

Die!

Die by fire!
die sey wetin?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is obviously a joke ..probably a fling or something
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Mightyraw(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
shocked shocked shocked

Die!

Die!

Die by fire!
Did u juss use d plural verb are??

Wia is dat lil wayme meme
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
When i wrote about due diligence many ladies disagreed with me..now you can see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by dsocioemmy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
They are both the same jor.... Playing themselves..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by curvilicious: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ayam not hondastood cry

But d chat b like child's play it doesn't seem real
Man play you for four years u dey say abeg leave me u r married like say na joke.
Wetin happen to rage and anger?

Abegi this tori na lie sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by curvilicious: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mightyraw:

Did u juss use d plural verb are??

Wia is dat lil wayme meme

Helep to ask her o

How many is they that is in her life o?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by coolviv: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Any lady with common sense. .listen to me today. Don't date a man for anything more than 1 year without knowing where u are going.
Having a boyfriend is like renting a house for lease. NO matter the number of years you stay there, it is not your own and one day u ll give it up.

Stop letting men waste ur time. In seven years ur eldest child would have been entering primary school.

And someone just came here and called 7 years anyhow without respect, without knowing all the value lost by being with such a man.

I no wan talk...

Please ladies..u need to be bullish
Let him commit within a year or get the f*** out of ur life.

No time for slime..

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by curvilicious: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.

Nah u neva see anything
I know a man that left his wife in village married another and kept calling his first wife is sister even when d first wife came to visit him in Lag
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Most definitely a Yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.