Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76974 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
okwyee:

True talk...
I also saw a post on how a lady almost wrecked a guy emotionally, and again very few ladies replied the post... Like 15guys -2ladies... Haba
In other words the others didnt reply because they are so vile er
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Outlaw07(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank your God you didn't marry her because she might even kill you
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by joeace2020(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.

story of your life in three lines.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by christabell18(f): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
dis is madness i swear
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by israel4eva(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Jimi23(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
When someone who hurts u real bad comes back begging pls run 4 ur life. They are.only back to finish what they started.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by okwyee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
nwamehn:

But once it's where a man did something bad to a woman, u will see them invade the thread like herdsmen shouting, 'men ar evil', 'all men ar the same' etc, as if evil is gender specific.
You shall live long my brother

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tynasparks:
kpakam thats all ... Well said
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

even a female also concur??
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by okwyee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
In other words the others didnt reply because they are so vile er
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Mrswinnie: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bad dats bad
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by lastpage: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
This is extreme psychopathic behavior by the lady.....

Some ladies.. when they love, they do so with not just all their heart but with all their soul and spirit, body and also their life's worth...... These ones, their love is like "a volcanic eruption"... Very deadly and mysteriously sinister...

Hurt or break up with them... Then you are in for it bruva... Really sad.

That is not LOVE... it is called DOMINATION!

Lastpage!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Mufasa27(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kivichi21:
Same thing happened to me. She destroy my t.v, play station 3, washing machine, fridge, blender in fact all the electronic I have. These ladies are everywhere, guys please be careful... They pretend at first later the devil will surface.
Wetin cum happen after she don vandalized your property??

You let her go
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Harinholar(f): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Like seriously am speechless...Just because of a guy which you are not ready to satisfy in terms of your character.??..Diz is wickedness, she have to suffer for this....she has never tout of buying land and she has been burning ouse.....hummm agent of Lucifer....Guys needs to be very careful....Not all woman that glitters are gold.....

#Proudlyharinholar#

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Emylyk(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
from the pit of hell
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Ahmiee(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
crazy girlfriend grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by omotolatoyosi(f): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thats your opinion and it doesnt count
joeace2020:

story of your life in three lines.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by doskie(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

She'll shed some "crocodile" tears in court, lie that it was her "period" that caused he to lose her head and some foolish men will also come to her defence so, she gets "slap on the wrist" and that is it. angry

Men have always had a raw deal, from the garden of Eden.... and it is getting worse by the day!

Lastpage!
you got it right. But as long as that girl is out there in the wild, the man is unsafe. It could be acid next.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by folasayolyn(f): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
why wasn't she arrested? Abeg donate her for mmm or juju
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
On top wetin, nah him disvirgin her? Guess that's how much her virginity is worth.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
#emotionalintelligence very important
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by kapai(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na to use her do money ritual build another house sure pass angry angry
How sure are you she's going to make out a hard currency after so much process.She is better off swapping with a recharge card sad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by CoolVoice(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think the guy should stay farrrrr away from the babe..or she will end up killing him one way or the other... I hate lazy assess babe that doesn't have plan for their own life but wait patiently to feast on man's cash but call it living.. angry angry
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
kllinxman:
After devil and mmm fear ..... ? Complete it if u know.
Fear hoes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Harinholar(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.
Hummm......God wll save us all
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by torexman: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
She needs proper beating

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tolexander:
She is pleading to come back to finally destroy the guy!

Yes na. Mission unaccomplished. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Dranatomy: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Until we hear from both side, I reserve my comment.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by ameezy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Damn

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
in dis buharia regime??.......chai!! God just save frm jezebel
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by logica(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:
She's obviously a psychopath and should not be allowed to mingle with normal people. Hope she gets arrested
More likely a BPD sufferer than a psychopath. The "pleading to come back" part is the confirmation.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by logica(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

That is not LOVE... it is called DOMINATION!

Lastpage!
Exactly. BPD sufferers see people (especially whoever they admire) as their own...a property. And you know what a little girl does to a doll or teddy bear she doesn't like anymore.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Kennitrust(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
The love is like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.