Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25859 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

It comes with age and experience.
The ones between 18-22 do front because they are still in the market.
23-26, their fronting is moderate. They will do some chores, they will shy away from some.
But from 27-30, they will wash, clean, scrub, sweep and cook.

your degree covered womanology to? lord sauron a man of many skills. tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

You're joking right? grin

Joke for wetin?

Look this is me:

Day off from work (as long as im not off sick) : I will cook, clean, sort the kids etc etc, he will surely find food on the table when he comes home. no yawa. Vice versa.

Both of us working all day, but I get home first: I will cook, he berra be ready TO WASH PLATE!!! Vice versa.

Both of us at home: We do things TOGETHER, COOK TOGETHER, CLEAN TOGETHER reh reh reh.

Infact, lemme ask my sweeteart wetin he wan chop this weekend sef. brb. tongue    grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

your degree cover womanology to? lord sauron a man of many skills. tongue

It's not what you think. lipsrsealed

platinumnk:

Actually Sauron in my 30's I want to be running a stable business, by my husbands side.

Amen!!!!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Some men dont like doormats  undecided Just Saying grin
I know mine likes me fiesty grin

you do not have to be a doormat to respect your man.
you can be very firm yet give your man the dignity he deserves

i am very feisty oh  . . . when i blow hot, ko funny   grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
@secrets, nor just come back here oooo,
as u dey go, just dey go like that, Nonsense !!

@funkybaby, i wish there could be 6 ladies like u here in NL, this forum would be a better place.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

you do not have to be a doormat to respect your man.
you can be very firm yet give your man the dignity he deserves

i am very feisty oh  . . . when i blow hot, ko funny   grin

But why would you think yourself below a man? You can respect him and give him authority as the head , but never below him.  lipsrsealed

Washing dishes is undiginified? Why? Did they both not eat? lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
@platinum, whoever is made the head becomes the superior, wheda the man or the woman.
Besides, a man has been created to be above a woman ! Period !
dont care what u think.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
@The Amaka,Platinumnk,
The western world is different. The way they do things is very different from ours.
The women there believe they have the same rights as their husbands and this is one of the reasons why they divorce more often.
In Nigeria, if a husband helps the wife in doing the dishes, its by choice.
A Naija man can only do it to please his wife and nothing more to it.
You ladies over there will never understand. If you grew up Nigeria, you wouldn't argue over this.
You just wouldn't.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

@funkybaby, i wish there could be 6 ladies like u here in NL, this forum would be a better place.

hanhan kilode?

I have to go and take one of assorted bags of meat from the freezer now. I have to go and buy some fresh spinach and some other ingredients. He has told me what he wants on the table, so I have to get them ready to prepare am for him.   tongue

full depth:

@platinum, whoever is made the head becomes the superior, wheda the man or the woman.
dont care what u think.

kpele. It must be hard. tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@The Amaka,Platinumnk,
The western world is different. The way they do things is very different from ours.
The women there believe they have the same rights as their husbands and this is one of the reasons why they divorce more often.
You ladies over there will never understand. If you grew up Nigeria, you wouldn't argue over this.
You just wouldn't.
cause those ladies are naive and dumb!
its time they wake up tooo!!! things are happening oooo.
let me enjoy my western world, at least i know i have the possibility of having a future. not to become some secretary working in an office for little pay or being a housewife.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont worry, the world is changing! either catch up or get lost!  grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

But why would you think yourself below a man? You can respect him and give him authority as the head , but never below him.  lipsrsealed

Washing dishes is undiginified? Why? Did they both not eat? lipsrsealed

are you reading my posts at all ?  undecided
i gave different responses to different posts on this thread

abeg, no misquote me out of context  ! read through my posts !

anyway, whether he thinks he is below me or vice-versa, who cares !
i love him, he loves me and our relationship is working !  kiss
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont care what u think.
are you afraid of a challenge?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont care what u think.

I guess you're one of those guys that goes into spasms when you find out your boss is a woman!  grin grin grin grin
Look, my father raised me like a man, I can do outside house chores with the men, and cook and clean if I want to.
Superior is only a state of mind.  cool

cantell:

@The Amaka,Platinumnk,
You just wouldn't.

Nigeria isnt any better, trust me, we just hide our sins better. If women in nigeria were not as scared to divorce in 9ja the ratio would be the same.

Can you explain the high ratio of Nigerian divorcees when they move Abroad? cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

anyway, whether he thinks he is below me or vice-versa, who cares !
i love him, he loves me and our relationship is working !  kiss

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I think it's about time i have him kidnapped. He cannot enjoy this alone.
Off to hire MEND militants. grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dont worry Ill send you a blowup doll and a mail order maid grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

I guess you're one of those guys that goes into spasms when you find out your boss is a woman!  grin grin grin grin
Look, my father raised me like a man, I can do outside house chores with the men, and cook and clean if I want to.
Superior is only a state of mind.  cool

Nigeria isnt any better, trust me, we just hide our sins better. If women in nigeria were not as scared to divorce in 9ja the ratio would be the same.

Can you explain the high ratio of Nigerian divorcees when they move Abroad? cool
GBAM!!! dont mind him.
if women actually had the law on their side or they felt more protected by the law, they would have divorced a long time ago.
jus that law enforcement and the government think like the backwards men that they are.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

are you afraid of a challenge?
YES, im afraid of a challenge from a MAD WOMAN,
especially ones with ur kind of tougue and attitude !!

@secrets, why u nor send ur man make im do all those things??
u women eh? na God fit handle una issues.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

GBAM!!! dont mind him.
if women actually had the law on their side or they felt more protected by the law, they would have divorced a long time ago.
jus that law enforcement and the government think like the backwards men that they are.

+1 cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

especially ones with your kind of tougue and attitude !!

what? you cant handle it?
lolol
at least plat's father raised her right! she doesnt need to depend on any man, cause he knows there are goats out there running around like you.
platinumnk:

+1 cheesy
my score is now +2 lol
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

especially ones with your kind of tougue and attitude !!

@secrets, why u nor send your man make im do all those things??
u women eh? na God fit handle una issues.

Well let go of your gf and find your self a woman like funkybaby cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^
GBAM!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
at least plat's father raised her right! she doesnt need to depend on any man, cause he knows there are goats out there running around like you.my score is now +2 lol

make that +5!!  grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
yes ooooo!! grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
at least plat's father raised her right! she doesnt need to depend on any man, cause he knows there are goats out there running around like you.my score is now +2 lol
well plat's berra than u! she's trained !
but U, AMAKA, U sound like someone who passed thru the training of ANIMALS,
Nonsense,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
please excuse my french! grin
a person like you shouldnt go without having my french reigned on you!
you have some nerve.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Well let go of your gf and find your self a woman like funkybaby cool
Oh, its not necesary any more, she read all ur comments !! and has taken the right decision.
guess what? She has apologized !!
and if i hadnt any, i would definitely go for someone like Funkybabe !!
A real woman, not that AMAKA !!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

come back jare.  grin
dont even waste your time grin

MEND stands no chance with a full-blooded ijebu guy  kiss

platinumnk:

Dont worry Ill send you a blowup doll and a mail order maid grin grin grin

include your return address, so he can send it back to you unopened !  grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Oh, its not necesary any more, she read all your comments !! and has taken the right decision.
guess what? She has apologized !!
and if i hadnt any, i would definitely go for someone like Funkybabe !!
A real woman, not that AMAKA !!!

i hope she sees this
WHAT A DOG!  cheesy
apologize for what? FOR WHAT? did you threaten her or something?
damn!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i hope she sees this
WHAT A DOG!  cheesy
apologize for what? FOR WHAT? did you threaten her or something?
damn!
guess what she says?? she says u must have been raised by a single mama!! grin grin grin grin grin
Nonsense !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
she is stupid!!! tell her she needs to grow a di.ck and stand up for herself.
fuk her!
youre probably making it up, nonsense. grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chika98: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
I doubt that she "demanded". Perhaps she just asked??

It isn't right to demand to do the dishes. A man shouldn't go about with the mentality of a woman being confined to cooking and cleaning either. That mentality is somewhat "off". Generally, most women understand gender roles and would do what they taught by their parents to do. A man however shouldn't take the piss. Nothing is wrong with helping out every once in a while. You both live in the said house together and it takes two to keep it clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.