Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (47582 Views)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by jericco1(m): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Women are the first problem God created not famine.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by drewxx88(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
because the so called friends aren't straight forward... undecided
what will happen if he goes straight to the point and make things clear undecided
chances are you won't take it well ,and say stuffs like but were friends ,I take you like my big brother etc so he holds out waiting for the perfect time but there is no such time...

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by jeyselassie(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2017
ikombe:
grin
both of u tho. lol
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by soberdrunk(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2017
"Friendzone"!!! Every mans nightmare!! Only a few like me escape from this high level security jail grin grin If you are in this cell and need tips on how to escape, feel free to contact me!!
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:
Why does God always have to be depicted as some heavily bearded fella?

undecided
I wonder!
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by DJBIGGY(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaahaha.. I dunno... I have no male friends before who wanna settle down with me cheesy

but wanna go down on u abi
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Baba4dgals: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Stale undecided
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by IVORY2009(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaahaha.. I dunno... I have no male friends before who wanna settle down with me cheesy

How many handle do u use? @ NL
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2017
ikombe:
I taught they said jesus is God
they said

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Culin(f): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
if a guy comes clear about his feelings, why should I friendzone him? it's either I tell you I don't like you or I like you and we try to see if it can work.

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by dingbang(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
And somehow, he still sends another our way... God is good
all the time..
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Amicable09. Good morning. smiley grin
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2017
these days men are no longer send by God.. devil does cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by correctguy101(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2017
And u believe one man or any man is specially or specifically created for one woman or the other way around? God no go gree..

#teammanywifeandchildren

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by goingape1: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
what will happen if he goes straight to the point and make things clear undecided
you block head women will still not understand and rather take it for granted undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Mouthgag: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2017
ikombe:
Jesus had same kinda beards too undecided
In his image...
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Mufasa27(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Sometimes it's very hard to go straight to the point my dear, how do I tell you I wanna straff you grin grin e go be somehow Na...

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by aragon4realz(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:

undecided
cos God is ancient...and from the dawn of time,so people probably thinks it right to tag him old...lol
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Cue(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Me nko? I do...
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by happney65: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:

undecided

Thats the Christian God broda..Anyway sha,Religious people are deluded..QED
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2017
to b honest i dnt even like girls again....i just force myself to associate with them

im not gay also plz

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Nairaland guys, the most confused and talkative set of men in Nigeria.
Today they tell us there is no Mr Right, tomorrow you see dumb threads like this.
How is a lady supposed to know, by some metaphysical powers?

Or she should keep accepting every guy because she doesn't know who might be the God sent one? When all most of you guys want to do is Bleep and go.
You must be slow if you believe it works like this for both male and females.

This is how you guys keep pressuring ladies into wrong hands. You really think there is only 1 of a good guy out there or what?

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by DonX001: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:

undecided

Maybe God na part of beard gang na.....in fact Chairman of beard gang grin grin grin
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Cue(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
If U liked him U won't wait. U'd bring him to the point. Girls have different standards for whom they like and whom they are "managing"... wink

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by nofuckz(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
okay oh someone cannt play wif some people again madam trap my ban don expire and i still remain myself Dr nofuckz...
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
all the time..
You are blessed brother
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Aywire(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Uumm.. If I will say YES, u will friendzone me as well..

if thats u in ur profile pic and guys still friendzone then there is something absolutely wrong somewhr
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by DozieInc(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Some ladies can't tell what they really want, even when it's staring them in the face .
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Cue(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Culin:
if a guy comes clear about his feelings, why should I friendzone him? it's either I tell you I don't like you or I like you and we try to see if it can work.
Lol! The friend zoning already occurred b4 dat point. Cos U dont like him, UV already steered him into the zone since 1934. If U did like him, u'd steer him towards making his feelings known. wink

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Cue:

If U liked him U won't wait. U'd bring him to the point. Girls have different standards for whom they like and whom they are "managing"... wink
True
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by sekem: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Ohhhh, come una no dey taya for all these women issues sef?

Mtcheeewwww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.