Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (47584 Views)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Hehe. I bet you love what you are seeing here
On nairabet? tongue
I'm lounging around sha, nothing else.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:
On nairabet? tongue
I'm lounging around sha, nothing else.
We should be hanging out here often. The other home is kind of boring
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
We should be hanging out here often. The other home is kind of boring
It isn't. It's more comfy there than here.
Hope you're doing well sha? Happy weekend!
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:
It isn't. It's more comfy there than here.
Hope you're doing well sha? Happy weekend!
Yea doing real good. How is the hustle
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. I prefer the J faces grin grin grin
Oh really. wink

Aside from the sexiness, what should I look forward to in this new look?

Do you have a new hair cut? cheesy
Yep. It's called baldy. grin
Or you're now more loving
Oh baby, a trial will convince you, this you know, that's why you're always elusive. wink
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Yea doing real good. How is the hustle
The hustle is real cheesy But so is God grin
What do you love about this place?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh really. wink

Yep. It's called baldy. grin
Oh baby, a trial will convince you, this you know, that's why you're always elusive. wink
Hahahaha

You haven't changed one bit, Mr. Leopard! grin. Be a chameleon for a day, can't you? tongue

Please don't go bald o
I like guys wearing afro cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

The hustle is real cheesy
But so is God grin

What do you love about this place?
Don't mind this place and their dirty talks. Actually, I love the freedom. I'm just here for a while, I'll soon use the exit
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha

You haven't changed one bit, Mr. Leopard! grin. Be a chameleon for a day, can't you? tongue
Well... no thanks. I like being me. wink

Please don't go bald o
I like guys wearing afro cheesy
Too late, I'm already bald with pot belly. grin Remember it's a sign of good living. grin cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Don't mind this place and their dirty talks. Actually, I love the freedom. I'm just here for a while, I'll soon use the exit
Oh! Freedom?
Yea, I noticed it in surplus here.
I make do with little.

Maybe I'll use the exit door before you cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Dalyjay(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfroSisi:

Don't doubt me

How do we go about it then tongue
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Well... no thanks. I like being me. wink
I like seeing you, you.
It helps in recognizing you even from a distance cheesy

Too late, I'm already bald with pot belly. grin Remember it's a sign of good living. grin cheesy
Hahahaha.
I don't know how this makes me feel cheesy
#MixedFeeling grin
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dalyjay:

How do we go about it then tongue

Don't be a learner
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Oh! Freedom?
Yea, I noticed it in surplus here.
I make do with little.

Maybe I'll use the exit door before you cheesy
Nah. Just pass a night here Ami. Who knows, you might fall in love with this place.

I can see you're already making friends
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Dalyjay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfroSisi:

Don't be a learner

Kai, this girl bad Gan ooo
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah. Just pass a night here Ami. Who knows, you might fall in love with this place.

I can see you're already making friends
Hahahaha.
He's an old friend cheesy
Very old!!!!!

Pass the night here ke?
Any mouka foam here?
I don't sleep out tongue
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
He's an old friend cheesy
Very old!!!!!

Pass the night here ke?
Any mouka foam here?
I don't sleep out tongue
Yea. Got here before you do. People on here in their magnanimity have given me an apartment.
Good news, I live alone.

So let's ride the night together
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

I like seeing you, you.
It helps in recognizing you even from a distance cheesy
Yea right. wink

Hahahaha.
I don't know how this makes me feel cheesy
#MixedFeeling grin
Well come closer... may be you'd feel how I want you to feel, if you take a closer look. grin
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Cry me a river... So who or what do you cuddle at night? Must b lonely sometimes
even d cuddling i dnt enjoy it...blive me.just want to sleep free
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Herrmes:
May I vent? Most girls think that's what they want but really that's not what they want, they want to hear lies so bad that they'll spit on any nigga that tells them the truth, they want to be tricked and left cold than being told the truth and stood by, what I'm saying is guys love the game, girls love the players.
you have a point bro
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by JideAmuGiaka: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
zumarock9:

No sir. But you re zumarock9 is fake

Continue disgracing yourself
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by delishpot: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
koife:

Aunty pls chose me.....biko onu

Koife, how are you doing? How is the job angle? Just saw your monika and thought to shout out to you.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Aywire:

i speak fr myself, not all men, there is notyn like love at first time, its all lust, love needs time to grow. Anybody dat proposes love to u wtout getting to knw u is a liar. Read to understand, dnt read to reply

Tell them, bro!
Albeit,.most of them will not understand.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrFlavvor:
True or false?

Very true.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by zumarock9(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Continue disgracing yourself

Ur a person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.