Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (47585 Views)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:
Why does God always have to be depicted as some heavily bearded fella?

undecided
because you don't have beards abi cry tongue
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Hi, morning!

I'm not sure I know why you have that smile planted on your face. Am I supposed to smile back at someone in Romance section? tongue
Course you should. You make it sound like this section is for the forsaken.

Beside, you know who this is, right?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Aywire(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Rubbish. Truth in your head. Billions of men in the world and you think you can speak for them all...

I'm sure if a lady typed that rubbish I cancelled, you guys would still jump to defend.
When they say the only thing in you guys sex is head, you'll definitely type something different. Your fellow men are on another thread denying they don't think of women/sex.
You're here typing something else.

Confused beings!

i speak fr myself, not all men, there is notyn like love at first time, its all lust, love needs time to grow. Anybody dat proposes love to u wtout getting to knw u is a liar. Read to understand, dnt read to reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Nairaland guys, the most confused and talkative set of men in Nigeria.
Today they tell us there is no Mr Right, tomorrow you see dumb threads like this.
How is a lady supposed to know, by some metaphysical powers?

Or she should keep accepting every guy because she doesn't know who might be the God sent one? When all most of you guys want to do is Bleep and go.
You must be slow if you believe it works like this for both male and females.

This is how you guys keep pressuring ladies into wrong hands. You really think there is only 1 of a good guy out there or what?

You did not get the message. The reply was, "I sent him years ago but YOU KEEP TELLING HIM YOU ONLY WANT HIM AS A FRIEND."

A friend of mine shared a deep story with me about a guy who was a good friend to her. Treated her like a queen and was so nice to her. He kept asking her out and told her his intention was to marry her.

She friendzoned him because she did not have intimate feelings for him. Today she is not married because the guy she loved disappointed her, cheated on her and got another lady pregnant. Married the pregnant lady. This was after over five years relationship. TRUE STORY.

The one she had feelings for never loved her. The one who loved her, moved on and is now married.

This message is not for those guys who do not express their feelings but those who have. The girl knows he is awesome but feels there is someone out there cooler that will treat her nice.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Nairaland guys, the most confused and talkative set of men in Nigeria.
Today they tell us there is no Mr Right, tomorrow you see dumb threads like this.
How is a lady supposed to know, by some metaphysical powers?

Or she should keep accepting every guy because she doesn't know who might be the God sent one? When all most of you guys want to do is Bleep and go.
You must be slow if you believe it works like this for both male and females.

This is how you guys keep pressuring ladies into wrong hands. You really think there is only 1 of a good guy out there or what?

There is this saying that, if you meet a woman who is in a miserable marriage. You met a woman who knew that special guy who would have treated her as a queen but she did not appreciate him.

That is my biggest fear with my present girlfriend I talked about. I know I attract way hotter, cooler, more polished chicks than her. I can do better. My biggest fear is that none of these hot/polished chicks will ever love me the way she does.

Not a dumb thread at all. Very thought provoking.

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by PrinzCarter(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
U ppl are seeing the trap u still want to put head izokay trapqueen pls trap them (I try to help u ppl but its so difficult )
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by DavidEsq(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:

God himself calls Jesus his son, so whose word do we take to the bank?
See una life? Thread derailers angry
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by GOFRONT(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why som Women settle for som olredy married me as a husband.....

She even agreed to be d 3rd wife.....Upon how educationally advanced that she is fa!!!!
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by DavidEsq(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

There is this saying that, if you meet a woman who is in a miserable marriage. You met a woman who knew that special guy who would have treated her as a queen but she did not appreciate him.

That is my biggest fear with my present girlfriend I talked about. I know I attract way hotter, cooler, more polished chicks than her. I can do better. My biggest fear is that none of these hot/polished chicks will ever love me the way she does.

Not a dumb thread at all. Very thought provoking.
My bro my own be like ur own only say na reverse. That is all the greatest dudes get drawn to her.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Dalyjay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfroSisi:
Nothing sad about it. It's your choice to put your free will to work

those ladies ion bad, dey re sexy

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by zumarock9(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you this FOOLISH?.

No sir. But you re
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dalyjay:

those ladies ion bad, dey re sexy
Tell me if you need any or all of them
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Priest69(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:
Why does God always have to be depicted as some heavily bearded fella?

undecided
cause old is depicted with wisdom and the old bearded man is seen as a father/grandlfather
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by pussypounder(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
The kinda thirst in this thread is alarming, guess I will stroke my adcork with Vaseline and cum on all the girls on this thread shocked Mmmmm
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Dalyjay(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfroSisi:

Tell me if you need any or all of them

me not greedy, one is enough... don't tell me u ave them in control
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Herrmes: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
because the so called friends aren't straight forward... undecided
what will happen if he goes straight to the point and make things clear undecided
May I vent? Most girls think that's what they want but really that's not what they want, they want to hear lies so bad that they'll spit on any nigga that tells them the truth, they want to be tricked and left cold than being told the truth and stood by, what I'm saying is guys love the game, girls love the players.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SINZ: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
because you don't have beards abi cry tongue

When was the last time u saw me?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SINZ: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Babysho:

You think differently. I like you cool

Thank you sir! cool

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by pussyAvenger: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Wow! So u are an atheist now or agnostic
leave dat thin called religion..... itz a waste of time......just look @ u.....chai
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by drewxx88(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
livingseed:

Have you ever wanted to tell someone anything before, but you knew that you had to wait? cool
sure but the delay still messed it up so I now say its better to say ur mind on time cos what will be will be...
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by LanceO: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrFlavvor:

No one knows bruh
I like the reply....
But thing is...Beards define a man, white beards define long existing aged Male figure.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by LanceO: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:

So you saying, because he's the Ancient of days, he can't be given a clean shave
He crrated beards for a reason....to be kept...clean though
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dalyjay:

me not greedy, one is enough... don't tell me u ave them in control
Don't doubt me
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
leave dat thin called religion..... itz a waste of time......just look @ u.....chai
How?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Course you should. You make it sound like this section is for the forsaken.

Beside, you know who this is, right?
Lol. I can't escape it! cheesy

What did you do again? grin
You got into trouble right? cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:
What did you do again? grin You got into trouble right? cheesy
Ami, what seek ye here?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by SalomonKane: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

What did you do again? grin
You got into trouble right? cheesy
LOL. Not at all. I just prefer this face. It has a sexiness to it, don't you agree? grin
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Ami, what seek ye here?
Lol. I was called here cheesy
Is this your home now?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:
Lol. I was called here cheesy
Is this your home now?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
I need you here dear
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
LOL. Not at all. I just prefer this face. It has a sexiness to it, don't you agree? grin
Lol. I prefer the J faces grin grin grin

Aside from the sexiness, what should I look forward to in this new look?

Do you have a new hair cut? cheesy
Or you're now more loving
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Yes. Yes. Yes.
I need you here dear
Nah! Nah! Nah!
I'm on a visit.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:
Nah! Nah! Nah!
I'm on a visit.
Hehe. I bet you love what you are seeing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.