Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62312 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Skubidude:

you are a bloody LIAR

And u are what? Mother Theresa?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Bekimbo:

well you spoke well but evil shall befall you in jesus name Amen

Hater of truth. Satan will visit u heavily throughout this week.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=namedonfinish post=53015679][/quote]

U sound daft. If u are robbed of ur valuables and rapped, will u pray for the culprits?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Where has ur human feeling traveled to? cry cry cry

I Av no human feelings for criminals. Death to them all.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
MrMontella:

100% certified evil being spotted

**spits**

Evil for hating criminals. Devil incarnate u are.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

You mean you were in Portharcourt, IPOB was robbing people, snatching phones, threatening people but you cannot provide one picture or video evidence? How can crime be happening infront of you and all you could do was come to Nairaland to tell a story. Go to youtube and see several videos of peaceful protest in Portharcourt. Back up you claims with evidence or shut up

My heart goes out to the family of the young boy who was murdered by the barbaric Nigerian security forces. I hope that people can see why Nigeria cannot work as a nation, i personally will never be a citizen of a country in which armed forces kill unarmed people. Im a proud Igbo man but I am not a Nigerian. Nigeria has killed too many people including over 3 million of my fellow Igbos for me to ever accept being a citizen of this blood thirsty country

RIP Bro, you death was not for nothing. One day, we shall be free

Adieu.

Oooo I see. So in ur daft state, as those illegality were going on coupled with tensed confrontation btw those criminals and police, what is expected of me is to bring our my mobile and take pictures right? Av u ever heard of stray bullets?
Seriously u sound really foolish.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zendy: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

Oooo I see. So in ur daft state, as those illegality were going on coupled with tensed confrontation btw those criminals and police, what is expected of me is to bring our my mobile and take pictures right? Av u ever heard of stray bullets?
Seriously u sound really foolish.

Then dont come here to make statements you cannot back up especially when it concerns the loss of human life. Bullets where flying but IPOB were making recordings on their phones to prove they did nothing wrong because they knew that people like you would make unfounded allegations.

I went to the moon yesterday and came back this morning. I will only believe your allegation against IPOB if you can believe what I just said.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

Then dont come here to make statements you cannot back up especially when it concerns the loss of human life. Bullets where flying but IPOB were making recordings on their phones to prove they did nothing wrong because they knew that people like you would make unfounded allegations.

I went to the moon yesterday and came back this morning. I will only believe your allegation against IPOB if you can believe what I just said.

Shut ur trap. What do u know except what those fools feeds u on? So because I didn't record anything simply because of my safety or Av any pictures it automatically means I am lying? Will those fools show recordings of their charge on officers at Artillery? Will they show pictures of how some of them snatched ladies handbags and forced shop owners to lock up?
Besides, who asked u to believe me? U think am here for ur pleasure? I Av stated what I saw and to hell with anyone that chooses not to believe me. Will that stop me from stating what i saw again? Of cos not.
Biko kiss my arse.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zendy: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

Shut ur trap. What do u know except what those fools feeds u on? So because I didn't record anything simply because of my safety or Av any pictures it automatically means I am lying? Will those fools show recordings of their charge on officers at Artillery? Will they show pictures of how some of them snatched ladies handbags and forced shop owners to lock up?
Besides, who asked u to believe me? U think am here for ur pleasure? I Av stated what I saw and to hell with anyone that chooses not to believe me. Will that stop me from stating what i saw again? Of cos not.
Biko kiss my arse.

Like I said.............. I just returned from a holiday to the moon this morning.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Michel2013: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

Hopeless eediot, so pending when I showcase any pictures I may or may not have taken during the senseless protest then I am not being truthful eh?
Who the Ffuck are u? Who cares if u believe me or not?
Join the next protest with ur siblings and I can assure u that u fools will be next to die for nothing.

if u don't have any pictorial evidence to adduce here to substantiate your whining gibberish just crawl off here with your tail entangling your miserable manhood.cowards can hate.spiteful afonja
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

Like I said.............. I just returned from a holiday to the moon this morning.

Who cares? If u like come from the sun. It adds no value to me.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Michel2013:

if u don't have any pictorial evidence to adduce here to substantiate your whining gibberish just crawl off here with your tail entangling your miserable manhood.cowards can hate.spiteful afonja

Foolish man. Do u Av any picture of the Nigerian police shooting whoever during the protest before u believe such gibberish?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Michel2013: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

Foolish man. Do u Av any picture of the Nigerian police shooting whoever during the protest before u believe such gibberish?

just get bleeped

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Michel2013:

just get bleeped

Oooo I see u Av no such pictures yet y believe Nigerian police killed. Can't u see that are nothing but an hypocrite.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Michel2013: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

Oooo I see u Av no such pictures yet y believe Nigerian police killed. Can't u see that are nothing but an hypocrite.

a big waste engaging with you daft.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Michel2013:

a big waste engaging with you daft.

On the contrary, u are the fool who thinks no pictures, no truth. Succks to be u.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

U sound daft. If u are robbed of ur valuables and rapped, will u pray for the culprits?

Is ur brain paining you?
OR were u bereft of ur brain wen u typed d nonsense I quoted?
Guy respect ursef ooooo.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
namedonfinish:

Is ur brain paining you?
OR were u bereft of ur brain wen u typed d nonsense I quoted?
Guy respect ursef ooooo.

What u earlier qouted is similar to what u are quoting again which simply says to hell with criminals and their lovers. Again I asked u, what will be ur desire to whoever steals from u or rapes u. Answer this and stop being foolish.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by obaloppelujo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Now, how will this bring Unity to any country?

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Rest in Peace my young hero! Torment your killers and their families. Isee!
Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

It shall never be well with nnamdi and kanu.

LOL....
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Toketimt:

What u earlier qouted is similar to what u are quoting again which simply says to hell with criminals and their lovers. Again I asked u, what will be ur desire to whoever steals from u or rapes u. Answer this and stop being foolish.

I bind u in the name of Jesus.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
namedonfinish:

I bind u in the name of Jesus.

Bind ur ignorance first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.