Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62317 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Looks like the guy is smiling.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Ten12(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Totti9:
now u believe ojukwu is a hero....
Yoruba and always speaking with both sides of dia mouth

Are sure you're following the conversation
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Flamezreal(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bigcake:
After close examination, am convinced to say the picture looks fake....
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.
Soldiers who die in battle field mostly die with their eyes open...

you must be a forensic expert
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by LastSurvivor11: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
raindrop99:

9ja is not USA and USA is not 9ja
They shld have known they are in 9ja were anything can happen during violent protest

Ur stupidity is simply amazing..
Kwontinue..
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Malawian(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
cant you all see that his body is already stiff? you could also see blood clot inside his nose.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by missKiffy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why be say una no know pass make una dey curse
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
discusant:

Unity of Nigeria? NEVER. Soldiers murdering civilians to preserve unity of a country in the 21st Century. Only in the zoo called Nigeria.

Any Nigerians that still believe that the country can survive must be foolish.

Northern Nigeria fears break-up of Nigeria like they fear leprosy.

But Nigeria is the most disunited country on earth today, partly because of the political structure created by northern Nigeria for Nigeria.

It's a question of time before the country disintegrates.

RIP to the Biafra freedom fighters.
I agree with u that there is no unity in Nigeria, but ibos is one major reason for the disunity. U guy should stop playing the victim. The first coup in Nigeria was plotted by the ibos.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
zendy:

Look at the picture of a young man who the Nigerian security agencies killed in cold blood in the name of 'one Nigeria' and tell me how you expect me to feel.
Guy stop deceiving urself, this picture is stage. Dude probably died of something else.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bigcake:
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.

Chei God which set of Zombies you merge w[img]
Bigcake:

Chei God which set of Zombies you merge w[/img]
Bigcake:

Chei God which set of Zombies you merge w
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bigcake:

Chei God why did you put us we Igbos with these Zombies in a Zoo country call Nigeria.There is nothing that will make we Igbos to live with you Zombies in a Zoo country call Nigeria because you people are a disgrace to humanity with Zombie brain
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bigcake:
Then what about the blood from his nose and mouth? Look, am not doubting the possibility of him being shot, but all am saying is that the posture and pix doesnt add up....

Except like you said that the pix was taken at the motuary...
Zombie let me be tempted to reply your useless question.The boy didn't die immediately he was shot by soldier but it was wen he was taking to the hospital that was wen he gave ghost after much trying to save his life.Beside Zombie let me tell you gain if someone who was shot by bullet blood will can come out from his noose depending the particular area the bullet hit him.Have I answer your question Zombie?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toketimt:
Very unfortunate.
If trully he died during that violent and unruly protest, then he died for nothing.
Good riddance.
And so shall you die and become miserable and your people will say good riddance to your remain
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toketimt:

Are u ok? Who asked him to go join a violent protest. A protest where shop owners were threatened. Passerbys robbed of their valuables and agitators walking about with machetes, sticks and stones charging on security personnel.
Again, if indeed this soul was lost in that protest then good riddance to it.
Ans you were there wen the rally took place and shop owner was threatened and passerby was robbed.I tell you guy what you wish for your fellow human being will be equally wish for you and I prophecy to you that you meet miserable dead worst than that boy Amen
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toketimt:

Oponu, so in ur daft state, for a peaceful protest to hold as claimed by u, protesters are to protest with machetes charging on security men with guns. Self defence my foot.
So no more stick and matchet again but now you have added gun? Guy leave hatred make hatred leave you.Your type will always die a miserable and disgraceful dead and I prophecy that it will be your portion IJN
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Someone is pointing it out here those dudes were armed, the person who took the boy's photo is senseless he should have taken the shot were there won't be any doubt, no bullet hole or matchet cut.
The boy was shot at back i watch the video on YouTube
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stinechykee: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
nurusystem:
the guy smile in one of the pic
This is how people will mock your dead body
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by mindtricks: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came

And the most appropriate response by a responsible and professional Nigerian army to such typically unarmed protests was to kill them?
While the most appropriate response from Nigerian army and government to wanton killing of innocent people in Kaduna to remain mute until all the evil deeds have been done by the ever murderous herdsmmen?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by 5ublime: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Honestly, I'm quite fascinated at most of the comments made here.

...and it's alarming that a large number of Nigerians still have no sense, despite their level of education and exposure (sorry to say).

A combined protest to celebrate trump and pro IPOB Confused lot. Very funny.

I've seen some videos of the so called 'rally' online and I won't be surprised if anyone was shot or wounded in the process.

Some people he are calling others animals because they didn't type RIP or express their sentiments. grin .
A million RIPs can't raise the dead. Nobody gives a flying dog's shit about how u feel on a public forum. To each his own. Too bad the poor boy died over a worthless cause (in my opinion).

Peace, hope and love.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by nurusystem(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
stinechykee:
This is how people will mock your dead body
and your grand father,,who send the guy for rally,,no one will not die...
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by raindrop99: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Ur stupidity is simply amazing.. Kwontinue..
When next they want to protest, go and stand in the front. #Army bullet on point
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zendy: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
5ublime:
Honestly, I'm quite fascinated at most of the comments made here.

...and it's alarming that a large number of Nigerians still have no sense, despite their level of education and exposure (sorry to say).

A combined protest to celebrate trump and pro IPOB Confused lot. Very funny.

I've seen some videos of the so called 'rally' online and I won't be surprised if anyone was shot or wounded in the process.

Some people he are calling others animals because they didn't type RIP or express their sentiments. grin .
A million RIPs can't raise the dead. Nobody gives a flying dog's shit about how u feel on a public forum. To each his own. Too bad the poor boy died over a worthless cause (in my opinion).

Peace, hope and love.

And your whole argument is that it is ok for the Nigerian security agents to shoot and kill unarmed people. You are saying the boy died over a wortless cause but you ignore the more important fact that it was your own police and Army are the ones killing innocent people just like Boko Haram.

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by LastSurvivor11: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
raindrop99:

When next they want to protest, go and stand in the front.
#Army bullet on point

Just continue with ur amazing stupidity..
One day it will be ur turn..
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by ayindejimmy(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2017
BiafranPrince:

He was being attended to in a mortuary, I guess they will leave his eyes open.....to see what again?

What about the smile on his face? Did they put that there too?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2017
stinechykee:
So no more stick and matchet again but now you have added gun? Guy leave hatred make hatred leave you.Your type will always die a miserable and disgraceful dead and I prophecy that it will be your portion IJN

English comprehension is ur problem. Go back and read what u qouted. Police were with guns while those fools were with sticks and matchets.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
stinechykee:
Ans you were there wen the rally took place and shop owner was threatened and passerby was robbed.I tell you guy what you wish for your fellow human being will be equally wish for you and I prophecy to you that you meet miserable dead worst than that boy Amen

U are talking rubbish. I wish peace and joy to my fellow human however to criminals and nonentities among us which these fools fits in, I wish them death.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
stinechykee:
And so shall you die and become miserable and your people will say good riddance to your remain

Oponu, u will never see me getting involved in senseless acts. If u like, join the next protest, u will probably become the next casuality
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Iceman2017:

May thus kind of death visit me and my family one by one.
Since the death of a young boy having peaceful protest is good riddance.

Oponu, what peaceful protest? Join the next one and I can assure u that u will be wiped off.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017
ZAWs:

Don't mind them at all.
if youve not had the opportunity to witness how these ipob guys carry out their protests , you'll surely come here to spew nonsense.
the one I saw myself, these guys were seen carrying all manner of weapons.
blocking roads, burning tires, hoisting flags ,
destroying and looting shops on site. any northern seen around won't be speared.
if such is happening, what do you expect the security agents to do? leave them unchallenged?

if they must carry out any protest, they should do it peacefully.
no sane security agent is against any peaceful protest OK.

Thank you. Yet fools will claim that they were peaceful.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Did you watched any of trumps anti protest?
Did you see hw they were vandalising cars n shops?? Were they shot? Was ipop protest as violent like that?? Did you hear that anyone was shot??
U should be hiding ur head in shame for supporting such unwarranted killing.. God will judge us all someday..

U sound silly comparing a developing country like Nigeria with a developed country like US. Why don't u compare us to fellow developing countries like Zimbabwe or China etc. That is how criminal elements are being treated in such nations.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
just shut up, if you were not there don't make senseless comment.

Can u swear on the life of what is so dearest to u that I didn't see what I am saying?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Michel2013:

i see the fruitless efforts u are making to cover your hatred and bitterness at Igbos but u must be a bastard slowpoke to think that your watery ranting is holding waters in anyway.since u said you were there i believe u own or stole your phone? pls upload the pictures of Igbos with matchets and weapons for us to see otherwise you will meet a more brutal death worse than this metted out on this young boy. spineless and spiteful,deceitful afonja moslem hiding behind faceless medium to lie.

Hopeless eediot, so pending when I showcase any pictures I may or may not have taken during the senseless protest then I am not being truthful eh?
Who the Ffuck are u? Who cares if u believe me or not?
Join the next protest with ur siblings and I can assure u that u fools will be next to die for nothing.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
Stop being silly

Shut ur trap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.