Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62283 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:

The death of this young man will torment you and your family.

On the contrary, it will bring peace and prosperity because another criminous nonentity has been cut off. These are the kind of fools that rob innocent citizens under Eleme bridge.

This year shall bring only sorrow to your household, until you retrace your evil steps.
Amen.

Fool, so shall it be in ur household and anything that has to do with u. Already, this year has started fantastically beautiful for me. My prayer is more of these riff-raffs and nonentities should be speedily cut off by our gallant Nigerian Army

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Ten12(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:

Don't kill for what you are not ready to die for.

Maybe you feel say me and you dey write junior waec...o
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stingman:

Where did you read that it was a violent protest? Why wasn't he arrested and handed over to the police...? It may be you turn next time...As Karma will have it you might by shot by a reckless policeman..and your life will not be different from that of this innocent boy, because you support evil...

Shut ur trap. I don't need to read it anywhere. I live and reside in PH and saw what these fools did. Broad day robbery, threats, snatching of mobile phones etc.

18 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Are u ok? Who asked him to go join a violent protest. A protest where shop owners were threatened. Passerbys robbed of their valuables and agitators walking about with machetes, sticks and stones charging on security personnel.
Again, if indeed this soul was lost in that protest then good riddance to it.
when has any protest in Nija ever go peaceful without story like this....

i Believe you are speaking from hate cos same and worse happened away from Africa and nothing happened. i see most of you guys especially from Western Nigeria are very comfortable with mediocre Nigeria status quo

9 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Flatties: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Goodbye

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by DozieInc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:

Maybe you feel say me and you dey write junior waec...o
Do you know the word Brain-dead??

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
[s]
WINNERMENTALITY:

when has any protest in Nija ever go peaceful without story like this....

i Believe you are speaking from hate cos same and worse happened away from Africa and nothing happened. i see most of you guys especially from Western Nigeria are very comfortable with mediocre Nigeria status quo
[/s]

Abegi shut ur trap. U aren't making sense. Who cares what y believe. I saw these fools charging on security men on guns with them holding machetes, sticks and stones. What else do do u expect afterwards if not their pathetic lifeless bodies littering aba Road?

15 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Abegi shut ur trap. U aren't making sense. Who cares what y believe. I saw these fools charging on security men on guns with them holding machetes, sticks and stones. What else do do u expect afterwards if not their pathetic lifeless bodies littering aba Road?

so they attacked the security men with the matchets or they were carrying it for self defence

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by OILSOUP: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
BUHARI MUST BE PROUD OF HIS HAND WORK... NOW THE PICTURES HAVE STARTED REPORTING.

THE WHOLE WORLD YET AGAIN WILL BE TREATED TO FIRST HAND EVIDENCE OF THE BRUTALITY OF BUHARI AND BURATAI.

JUST GREAT....

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

so they attacked the security men with the matchets or they were carrying it for self defence

Oponu, so in ur daft state, for a peaceful protest to hold as claimed by u, protesters are to protest with machetes charging on security men with guns. Self defence my foot.

16 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Oponu, so in ur daft state, for a peaceful protest to hold as claimed by u, protesters are to protest with machetes charging on security men with guns. Self defence my foot.
u are definitely pained but i understand.... tribalism has eaten u deeply

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

u are definitely pained but i understand.... tribalism has eaten u deeply

Pained that one miscreant has been rightly cut off? I seriously need more of these nonentities to be cut off. For ur information, criminality has no respect for any tribe.

15 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Noneroone(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:

A hero is one who lives to tell the story of a battle...now answer yourself
mr patriot answer my question.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zendy: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Shut ur trap. I don't need to read it anywhere. I live and reside in PH and saw what these fools did. Broad day robbery, threats, snatching of mobile phones etc.

You mean you were in Portharcourt, IPOB was robbing people, snatching phones, threatening people but you cannot provide one picture or video evidence? How can crime be happening infront of you and all you could do was come to Nairaland to tell a story. Go to youtube and see several videos of peaceful protest in Portharcourt. Back up you claims with evidence or shut up

My heart goes out to the family of the young boy who was murdered by the barbaric Nigerian security forces. I hope that people can see why Nigeria cannot work as a nation, i personally will never be a citizen of a country in which armed forces kill unarmed people. Im a proud Igbo man but I am not a Nigerian. Nigeria has killed too many people including over 3 million of my fellow Igbos for me to ever accept being a citizen of this blood thirsty country

RIP Bro, you death was not for nothing. One day, we shall be free

Adieu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by dudebuck: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

this is how u breed hate from uncared post.
You are talking with savage beasts. They are wild animals, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Davidblen(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
i haff tire
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by lazsnaira(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
CLAP FOR NIG
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by adebysy: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is so pathetic, this is an arbitrary use of power, rest in peace. less i forget check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Taking panadol ontop another person headache angry
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by OILSOUP: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
HAVE BUHARI KILLED HIS MURDEROUS FULANI BROTHERS LIKE THAT?

THIS IS THE SAME BUHARI THAT WILL NOT RAISE A FINGER AGAINST HIS MURDROUS FULANI CLAN MURDERING PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.

CHILDREN FOR THAT MATTER.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
He's laffing
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Montaque(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
NPF and NA will keep killing innocent Nigerians unless they accept culpability for extra judicially killing IPOB members.

The other day, it was UNIOSUN students, now this. To even think some people push them on, just for partisan purposes.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Royalfurnitures: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
But the police is denying nobody died, which is the truth?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noneroone:
as a One-nigerianist, can you die for Nigeria?

Abeg don't say this kind of thing sad cry
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Ten12(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noneroone:
mr patriot answer my question.

Are you really happy that that young boy lost his life for such a stupid reason....celebrating trumps inauguration in faraway Africa(Rivers State)? Do you have brain at all...why did you celebrate your own on social media and not confronting soldiers on the street? Can that boy be more hero than nnamdi kalu who prefers to fight for the course of biafra alive than dead...before you display your shallow mindedness let me remind you that I might be more biafra than you

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by OILSOUP: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP HE IS NOT A 17 YEAR OLD IPOB MEMBER BUT A 17 YEAR OLD BOY EXERCISING HIS RIGHT TO PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY.

LALASTICLALA TAKE NOTE.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by sojikul(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came
Are you there

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by MrMontella(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
After close examination, am convinced to say the picture looks fake....
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.
Soldiers who die in battle field mostly die with their eyes open...

you geh sense so?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by MrMontella(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:
Very unfortunate.
If trully he died during that violent and unruly protest, then he died for nothing.
Good riddance.
100% certified evil being spotted

**spits**

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by victorazy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smilling in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.