Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ken Nnamani Joins APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Joins APC (30851 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

No wonder APGA is what it is today, Igbos suck at politics without patronizing the Hausa Muslims Northerners they so much despise grin
APGA is a regional party with with a governor and a couple federal senators.
Where is your yoruba party AD?. You sold it away to the fulani APC.
Btw, igbos played opposition politics and you call it hate. Well, guess what , they are joining the team.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

You are chatting crap, hommie.
Your president made Nigeria a mono-party state by going after his supposed enemies.
I mean you guys are always yapping about how PDP should die for Nigeria to move forward. Well, your wish is being granted. grin

Tell me how is that ? Becaus some politically expired Igbos are shamelessly tropping enmasse to APC.
Your head must be missing from your shoulder grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by APCmyheart(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:
Someone who has lost cult followership in SE? The common man in SE would take nothing to side with APC, and they are the ones that vote. Not after Buhari -led army killed their protesting brothers and jailed their hero at kirikiri.
Nothing, I say nothing can make the common SE man vote apc in. They should just forget se they are gone already.

They never vote APC in 2015 so what will their nothing voting APC in 2019 change? Nothing...

Beside which of their hero dey kirikiri?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

APGA is a regional party with with a governor and a couple federal senators.
Where is your yoruba party AD?. You sold it away to the fulani APC.
Btw, [b]igbos played opposition politics and you call it hate.
Well, guess what , they are joining the team.[/b]

Lmao, this is so disgustingly shameful
So playing politics to you is all about shouting Biafra and insulting other Nigerians from morning till nights?
Guy go and sleep, your are making a mockery of Igbos here

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by ogundeleai(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Osyabj:

Anuofia. speak for your wailing self. thats what you said about Rochas re-election in IMO, and APC wiped the floor with your looter, pdp, Ihedioha. Next is Anambra, then Enugu and and you can take your single vote and shove it up your a*s
atimes I wonder whose interest those saying SS and SE cannot vote for APC or Propagander. are protecting. . As at today the same party have produced senetors in the 2 region either by winning in election contest or decamped. ..
The earlier those youth realises that politics transcend tribal sentiment the better. .
presidential election had been conducted and won in 2005 and by now those still yet to come out of the shock are doing themselves no favour.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

So you now support APC and you are no longer Biafran or death chanter? grin
Bros get some shame nah
There is something called ''not putting all your eggs in one basket''.
It is an interesting concept. check it out in a dictionary.
Igbos have been very dogmatic and straightforward in their politics, maybe it is time they start playing the game of compromise.
Abi,You want only yoruba to be called shophissticcated. cheesy That is not very nice and generous o. Is this how you use to do? grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Ogbuefi2020: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

They are the political parasites in Nigeria. This is the first time in Nigeria history they would lose political patronage at the center, this account for the confusion and discordant tunes emanating from that region. Confusion
Lol, you are crying like a kid whose feeding bottle is about to be taken away. You must compete with igbos as long as you want one nigeria, stop dreaming of a nigeria where your have things on the platter by total exlusion of igbos. National politics is not for tribal bigots like the yorubas, you will soon run to regional politics which you are known for
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Tell me how is that ? Becaus some politically expired Igbos are shamelessly tropping enmasse to APC.
My guy you are pained. Politics is not supposed to be emotional remember.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

There is something called ''not putting all your eggs in one basket''.
It is an interesting concept. check it out in a dictionary.
Igbos have been very dogmatic and straightforward in their politics, maybe it is time they start playing the game of compromise.
Abi,You want only yoruba to be called shophissticcated. cheesy That is not very nice and generous o. Is this how you use to do? grin

Ok, you've learnt your lesson from your 2015 mishap.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by petrelli07: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
EastGold:
Wehdone Sir o

Same old hawks who killed pdp are jumping to Apc.

If I may ask, who's Nnamani before PDP made him somebody?
Sorry oh... I guess this exonerates ffk and fayose right?
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, you are crying like a kid whose feeding bottle is about to be taken away. You must compete with igbos as long as you want one nigeria, stop dreaming of a nigeria where your have things on the platter by total exlusion of igbos. National politics is not for tribal bigots like the yorubas, you will soon run to regional politics which you are known for
lol.
I think they are finally realizing that it may be in their best interest for igbos not to support buhari and the APC.
That way they get to dominate and fool themselves as being sophisticated.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lmao. Is this one ok ?

How does a politically nonentity in Igboland changes the equation. He has no power of dispensing political patronage nor does his influence extend pass his village. grin
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Ogbuefi2020: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

why are you angry about this, political party is for all, if you like go and form another party, igbos will still move in. how long will you continue to run away from competing with igbos??
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

lol.
I think they are finally realizing that it may be in their best interest for igbos not to support buhari and the APC.
That way they get to dominate and fool themselves as being sophisticated.

So Igbos now want to support Buhari.
Talk of going back to eat your vomit. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Ok, you've learnt your lesson from your 2015 mishap.
Yes o, my brother.
Shameless compromise is the key.
We will spread the vote for buhari in 2019 since his victory is inevitable which is pretty sad for Nigeria.
We will give him 45% and give 55% to anyone better. That way we get to share from whoever wins.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

why are you angry about this, political party is for all, if you like go and form another party, igbos will still move in. how long will you continue to run away from competing with igbos??

Politically Igbos are inferior to yourbas, unless your play second fiddle to hide behind an Hausa man, your political trajectory in Nigeria is doomed. grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Yes o, my brother.
Shameless compromise is the key.
We will spread the vote for buhari in 2019 since his victory is inevitable which is pretty sad for Nigeria.
We will give him 45% and give 55% to anyone better. That way we get to share from whoever wins.

At least you are one honest Igbo here, you have agreed that unless you beg and shamelessly tag along with Buhari, you are doomed.
Thank you for accepting that fact grin
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Politically Igbos are inferior to yourbas, unless your play second fiddle to hide behind an Hausa man, your political trajectory in Nigeria is doomed. grin
shior.
Your Nigerian political history tells a very different story.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:
shior.
Your Nigerian political history tells a very different story.

Let roll it out from Azikwe that tagged along Sardauna to Ekuweme that held on to a school teacher babaringa grin
At least yoruba have proved their mettle by successfully using an opposition party to kick out a ruling party.
Igbos will never in hundred lifetimes achieve such feat grin

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

At least you are one honest Igbo here, you have agreed that unless you beg and shamelessly tag along with Buhari, you are doomed.
Thank you for accepting that fact grin
Doomed ke? We are just reverting back to the pre -civil war arrangement of igbo-north alliance with the yoruba race as the noisy opposition.
We will teach you how to be in a political alliance without being a side-kick the same way the great Zik of Africa taught awolowo.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by shaqhead: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Omo see head abeg. Looks like a pod of groundnut. This must be one of the lousy ipob yoots on the forum.

"M" shapped head. He must be a staff of MacDonalds. grin grin

Hahahahahaah...ds guy u dey maaad...whaaat! bele dey pain me abeg...but dt pic is jst darn funny! I greet u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Let roll it out from Azikwe that tagged along Sardauna to Ekuweme that held on to a school teacher babaringa grin
At least yoruba have proved their mettle by successfully using an opposition party to kick out a ruling party.
Igbos will never in hundred lifetimes achieve such feat grin
Leave am like that. Better than tinubu getting blown away in his own party.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Doomed ke? We are just reverting back to the pre -civil war arrangement of igbo-north alliance with the yoruba race as the noisy opposition.
We will teach you how to be in a political alliance without being a side-kick the same way the great Zik of Africa taught awolowo.

Lol.

Why are you counting your chicks before laying the eggs. ?
It's clear that Igbos are political prostiutes in Nigeria like Sheu Shagari rightly called them grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by discusant: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

I can agree with you on that.
There is no force in the south that can stop okorocha from becoming president if he manage to clinch igbo support.
I believe that is what he is trying to do with ohanaeze. He is uniting them to do his bidding.

@ Omo,

Gov. Okorocha who converted Imo state to become only the state capital can't even win Imo state, talkless Igbo states.

Okorocha rules his state with malice against the other two senatorial zones outside the state capital.
Define a state governor that abandoned his Orlu and Okigwe zones to decay in the last five years, but spends his state's funds on destroying and building in only the state capital. A state governor that bought hundreds of buses and taxis only for his state capital; a state governor that hasn't got a development plan or serious project outside his state capital in the last five years, that's Rocha Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Lol.

Why are you counting your chicks before laying the eggs. ?
It's clear that Igbos are political prostiutes in Nigeria like Sheu Shagari rightly called them grin
Political prostitutes? No wahala.
If it means we are no longer the hateful ones that hate buhari because he is fulani , it is all good.
sai buhari jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Leave am like that. Better than tinubu getting blown away in his own party.

Even a political son of Tinubu is 3 times more powerful than the most powerful ibo politician at the moment
Oboy stick to your trading biz, you have no idea how politics is play in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Political prostitutes? No wahala.
If it means we are no longer the hateful ones that hate buhari because he is fulani , it is all good.
sai buhari jare.

grin
You are a clown
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eledan:

Even a political son of Tinubu is 3 times more powerful than the most powerful ibo politician at the moment
Oboy stick to your trading biz, you have no idea how politics is play in Nigeria
The day tinubu enters a face-off with okorocha is the day tinubu get fired from his own APC.
Uzor kalu was brought in to replace tinubu's propaganda arm, btw.
We have been playing politics long before your awolowo came
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by azimibraun: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ekwenife was fighting like there is no tomorrow to win the senetorial seat while the rest of us from other parts of the country were shouting allow Ngige to win n become Senate president automatic, Igbos didn't see it or ignored it. I don't knw why they always like hurting themselves.... The would haave gotten Senate presidency and still by right get a Minister. If Mr Ken gets an appointment nw, at least some igbos boys will get jobs n he may attract government ptronage as well.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by cstr55: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
azimibraun:
Ekwenife was fighting like there is no tomorrow to win the senetorial seat while the rest of us from other parts of the country were shouting allow Ngige to win n become Senate president automatic, Igbos didn't see it or ignored it. I don't knw why they always like hurting themselves.... The would haave gotten Senate presidency and still by right get a Minister.
I would expect them to correct it in 2019.
Spread the votes and collect your share. Nigeria is not worth idealism.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by azimibraun: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

I would expect them to correct it in 2019.
Spread the votes and collect your share. Nigeria is not worth idealism.
I smell Igbo Presidency after Buhari, Rochas, Ken or Ngige. Igbos cease the moment.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by KingsJohnson(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
If they like, let them all join the devil himself, but I wants to make it clear to all and sundry dat Nigeria is not for APC come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash / Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.