Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ken Nnamani Joins APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Joins APC (30853 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
waledeji:
Not a good week for IPODs.......another sad news for them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my God ! Bro, you wicked small. You just finish Osupobs with this photo. This is like an obituary for them, surely.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Nwa Osus and AGIP are inseperable.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

They never vote APC in 2015 so what will their nothing voting APC in 2019 change? Nothing...

Beside which of their hero dey kirikiri?

If se voting is inconsequential then why is apc struggling to make in-roads in se.

The hero is nnamdi kanu
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by APCmyheart(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Funnicator:

If se voting is inconsequential then why is apc struggling to make in-roads in se.

The hero is nnamdi kanu

hahahahaha is SE not part of Nigeria? Did they vote Buhari in 2015?

But it's still part of Nigeria and the President will have to touch all area..

Those decamping now are not invited by APC, They are trooping cos they know the kinda of good agenda the Party and PMB has for Nigeria and Nigerians..

You and i or some people might be saying Buhari is not good we have not seen anything etc, But those that know how badly Nigeria have been damage and are also witnessing the effort of PMB so far know there's always light at the end of the tunnel and they also want to be part of it..

Everyone of them want their name to be part of a Govt that fix Nigeria and we all we see and testify to it soon..

About Kanu, He is not in Kirikiri but in Kuje prison..

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by naijagobetter(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
danio24ng:
I don't think it is a great political move, easterners don't like APC, they will vote for monkey in another party than vote APC.
i think you are wrong, its the game changer come 2019, they shot their foot and don't want a repeat. From all indication the North has th Ace, lol. How pathetic!
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by steppin: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Osyabj:

Anuofia. speak for your wailing self. thats what you said about Rochas re-election in IMO, and APC wiped the floor with your looter, pdp, Ihedioha. Next is Anambra, then Enugu and and you can take your single vote and shove it up your a*s
Chei! See painment!

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by discusant: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Arewa has been waiting for them to recover from the shock of the 2015 defeat and join us in building a greater one Nigeria with President Buhari at the helm, we always knew they would swallow their words and embrace our party with just a little political muscling; all that Biafra nonsense was simply a coping mechanism. It is a new dawn in our national politics.

Please they should be encouraged. Sai APC. Sai Baba.

All these your chest beating because another inconsequential Igbo joined your APC; APC which has driven Nigerian people to penury in under 20 months in power.

Do you know what's good and bad? APC and Buhari brought bad and worse to Nigerians.

As for agitation for Biafra, you lied even to yourself; after all, agitation for Biafra was there in top gear during the 16 years of PDP. Agitation for Biafra took a different turn when Buhari made the mistake of arresting Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2017
cstr55:

The day tinubu enters a face-off with okorocha is the day tinubu get fired from his own APC.
Uzor kalu was brought in to replace tinubu's propaganda arm, btw.
We have been playing politics long before your awolowo came

This one is surely a kid. Lmaooo. Okorocha face off with Tinubu? Buhahahaha. You iboes are born comedians. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2017
cstr55:

Political prostitutes? No wahala.
If it means we are no longer the hateful ones that hate buhari because he is fulani , it is all good.
sai buhari jare.

This one no get single shame. Tufiakwa. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

This one is surely a kid. Lmaooo. Okorocha face off with Tinubu? Buhahahaha. You iboes are born comedians. Lolzzzz
your head dey pain you? you must be sick upstairs

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

hahah, yorubas are already crying. Yorubas will soon run from APC. All this praise they are singing for buhari is to enjoy what they don't deserve. Igbos are here, you better run

You truly have no shame. Ipob loser. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

This one no get single shame. Tufiakwa. Chaii
subway101 the cursed soul from the land of human parts dealers AKA yoruba land.come here and kneel down osiso

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
your head dey pain you? you must be sick upstairs

From Arizona123 to Anaago and now this handle. I am not your set, go meet your fellow jobless cannibals at the kiddies section.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
subway101 the cursed soul from the land of human parts dealers AKA yoruba land.come here and kneel down osiso

Lmao. This kid cant change from calling people those that do torment his pathetic life. May your soul rest in hell. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Lmao. This kid cant change from calling people those that do torment his pathetic life. May your soul rest in hell. Lol
subway101.i am here to hammer sense into ur leaking skunky skull.see ur people doing their usuals here
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
subway101.i am here to hammer sense into ur leaking skunky skull.see ur people doing their usuals here

You are jobless, go kill yourself and end your frustration. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

From Arizona123 to Anaago and now this handle. I am not your set, go meet your fellow jobless cannibals at the kiddies section.
tunder faya you and anago you this jobbll ess and d1.rty BSTD.mangoe head

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
tunder faya you and anago you this jobbll ess and d1.rty BSTD.mangoe head

Lmao. Frustration is making you cry. You should just end your life and let me donate money for your burial. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

You are jobless, go kill yourself and end your frustration. Lmao
see painment.why not end ur miseries like the cursed awolowo . you can do it easily like this

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
see painment.why not end ur miseries like the cursed awolowo . you can do it easily like this

Stark illiterate, I am not ojukwu of cursed memory who died senile, deranged, crippled, and deaf while FFK f.ucked his wife. You are boring little kid. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Lmao. Frustration is making you cry. You should just end your life and let me donate money for your burial. Lol
i love it when afonja is in pains.lmaoooo

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
i love it when afonja is in pains.lmaoooo

Posting same meme over and over shows you are frustrated. I am still willing to donate money for your burial when you do the needful. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Stark illiterate, I am not ojukwu of cursed memory who died senile, deranged, crippled, and deaf while FFK f.ucked his wife. You are boring little kid. cheesy cheesy cheesy
stop talking rubbish.i promised to donate 20 otapiapia so that you can go and hang urself like the cursed aweoleowo

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
stop talking rubbish.i promised to donate 20 otapiapia so that you can go and hang urself like the cursed aweoleowo

Same boring trash. No creativity, you are a laughing stock here and reason you switch handle like your dirty boxers. Jobless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Posting same meme over and over shows you are frustrated. I am still willing to donate money for your burial when you do the needful. grin cheesy
this is just the beginning of ur frustration.shebi you say you sabi ball.lets ball and stop spitting all over the place

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Same boring trash. No creativity, you are a laughing stock here and reason you switch handle like your dirty boxers. Jobless illiterate.
nonsense talk.you dont know what is about to hit you . you don buy market nau

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
this is just the beginning of ur frustration.shebi you say you sabi ball.lets ball and stop spitting all over the place

Frustration is making you quote me twice, your being jobless is making get angry and tired of life. Do the needful and shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
nonsense talk.you dont know what is about to hit you . you don buy market nau

Stark illiterate, you are boring. Go get a life and stop disgracing your family.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2017
billyG:
i know ojukwu will join APC if he was alive.
better for APC not to allow these popular cockroach yamini to infect then. all their grid mind is now after apc
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Stark illiterate, you are boring. Go get a life and stop disgracing your family.
as usual.you have succeedd in saying nothing.i cursed the t0t0 that gave birth to a never-do-well like you.ijioot

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
billyG:
i know ojukwu will join APC if he was alive.
better for APC not to allow these popular cockroach yamini to infect them all their grid mind is now after apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.