Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156529 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
This is a rational one. This is most certainly it.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by fortunechy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
end time conji
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by jidxin(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.
so d guy was posing 4 dat pix abi....nd d cum waited for her to snapped it abi.....smh4u...stop jumping into conclusion its unfair. ..nd always hear d side of both party....be logical in ur conclusion

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by toprealman: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.
Story! Was the guy naked abi na wrapper e tie come bank? Even at that.... how akamu go just leak like that?
The girls sef, was she putting a bum short or what?
Super story.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Emerikoss: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
If its Kenya now Nairalanders will be cursing them,now see undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tonyflash43(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
repogirl:
Hope she gave him the kind of slap that would rest his destiny.

Rubbish nonsense! angry

see dis one too
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by slimsoshady(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.
bros you no get joy o. grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by repogirl(f): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
tonyflash43:

see dis one too
Do you rub you privates on females and ejaculate on them? Do you support it? Maybe you also need a resounding slap to get you thinking straight.

How would you feel if some strange man did same to you? Disgusted I guess? That's exactly how it feels to us....And all the stupid boys here claiming it's a lie, it's this, it's that. Trying to rationalise it as if its the first time we are hearing something like this happening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by indoorscholar(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.
How stupid can u be? How many times have u masturbated in public? Why are u defending an obviously depraved individual?

Today he wanked and ejaculated in public tomorrow he might rape a 3yr old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by christay(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Exactly you're right...
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tonyflash43(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2017
repogirl:
Do you rub you privates on females and ejaculate on them? Do you support it? Maybe you also need a resounding slap to get you thinking straight.

How would you feel if some strange man did same to you? Disgusted I guess? That's exactly how it feels to us.

i no fight na, i just say "see dis one too" well i don't do dat sha, but i tink everytin dat happened was a lye, the guy can't just remove his trouser to pour na
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by christay(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.

Exactly you're right, she's lying.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by lordcenred(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2017
How many time will nairaland post this shit? How many years will they keep recycling it? Very old post that made fp some years ago and last year
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by BlindAngel: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
Benita27:
Well, personally i don't think they(rapist) are leaning more to the sadistic type but rather towards sexual perversion. Else, why would someone rape when sex is cheap if he isn't a pervert?.

She failed to give more details on all he did behind her, this isn't unheard of.
Timelezz:
grin grin grin, I'm just saying most rapists are leaning more to the sadistic type than sexual perversion when sex is every where and so cheap.

Although I think the story is made up, because girls always tell when an erect penis is pricking them from behind.
Timelezz:
Dick to ass resting is a natural occurrence right from secondary school assembly to molue bus hopping when there's no seat available.

My honest take is that the guy may have some medical problems like premature ejaculation , not necessarily a rapist.

It takes more than uncontrollable urge for sex to be a rapist.
CplusJason:
Spits on the lady and pervert furcking face.

angry
TrapHedges:
but how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

so she was slapping the guy and they guy was just chilling

wats her ig handle let me go and bash her now now
angrybut how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

so she was slapping the guy and they guy was just chilling

wats her ig handle let me go and bash her now now
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.
modelsms2:
Konji na bstard o
Igbos:
grin comshot grin

IPad yoot with spiritual kanji..
Well, na so I hear say dem catch our dilector with oloshos dey do groupie.

Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided

So sorry to say, but you guyz are so, so, so extremely pathetic.
Cnt u see the story was cooked up by a blogger to gain more traffic, even though the story din't tell u, cnt the pictures tell u also smh.
All the story coming from that link today alone that i have seen was cooked up to gather more traffic, in the morning it was a trailer that crushed a guy open, without no single sight of blood, plus so many that i cnt even remember.
When ever i see some of u guyz commenting on this cooked up stories i jst smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Jammiiee(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2017
It's called frotteutism angry
omotolatoyosi:
Chaiiii,am not surprised it has happened to me too,i pity ol des guys

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:

Senseless?? I'm sure to are guilty of such perversion

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.

So Nigeria is a place where perverts should be allowed freedom to act like dogs? You should be thanking your stars that this is an anonymous forum because I am sure someone would teach you a lesson if it was their sister your kind messed with

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2017
This comments on this thread are disgusting.

SHE CLEARLY SAID THE FOLLOWING:
* She noticed him behaving strangely RIGHT BEHIND HER so she moved away, and he kept following her
* When she looked at where he was moving his hand, he covered it with a paper

If you don't have sense to know the boy was jacking off with his dick out, I don't know what else to tell you. As if you've never seen someone pull his dick out to piss on the street. Some of you are forming physicist "Duhhhh uhhhh how is it possible duhhhhh it's not possible duhhhhh"

If you DO know he was jacking off with his dick out and you think that's OK to do, you're sick and deserve to be shot.

Nigerians have a fucking rapist mentality.

Google "public masturbation" if you truly don't know that sick guys do this. Educate your fucking self.

God this forum makes me sick.

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Coolgent(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Chai! It seem like u dressed like olosho and the guy think u are too expensive for him so he opted for shortcut grin.
Anyway u shld be grateful that u are in the midst of people otherwise that he goat may decend on u.
Ipob youth!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by JayJayGee: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
At least someone that reasons

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Ntuikennedy1990: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2017
shocked I will never vote for buhari [color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Georgesudosen(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Complete madness, from a teenager at this age

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Mayflowa(m): 2:07am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:

But you saw the sperm. Of course he got his pee pee out! Many things are happening in this world albeit unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by scholar44(m): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2017
wat
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by evmandy(f): 2:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Conji na bastard
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
I really do not blame you who knows if you also carry out this disgusting act... I pray one of ur sisters or relations goes through what that lady went through and then u will know the difference between attention and serious issues... and I can bet you are just one under age kid who happens to have a small phone that can browse and instead of using it to do good u are using it to show how much of home training and human feeling you lack. And to think your useless post got some likes is really sickening and only shows how much we take serious issues for granted

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:

And I'm sure this is exactly what u will teach your sons... shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 3:18am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
and what do u think the white paper down his waist was for? He used it to hide his p*n*s because if he had just brought it out without covering it someway he would have been caught. I have a friend who this exact same thing has happened to and I can still remember how traumatized she was so I don't take this story as a joke at all and all those who think this story is one at which they can just laugh at and let it slide, well I just pray u never have to know anyone or be a victim of this act

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 3:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Penisman:
Trust you for what? for being stupid? better man never beat you before.... why assault a man first.
your name says it all

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Blokifen(f): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.

I know this may breed insult but what exactly are you showing us in your dp? is that all you have to offer?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 3:29am On Jan 24, 2017
kalindaminda:
This comments on this thread are disgusting.

SHE CLEARLY SAID THE FOLLOWING:
* She noticed him behaving strangely RIGHT BEHIND HER so she moved away, and he kept following her
* When she looked at where he was moving his hand, he covered it with a paper

If you don't have sense to know the boy was jacking off with his dick out, I don't know what else to tell you. As if you've never seen someone pull his dick out to piss on the street. Some of you are forming physicist "Duhhhh uhhhh how is it possible duhhhhh it's not possible duhhhhh"

If you DO know he was jacking off with his dick out and you think that's OK to do, you're sick and deserve to be shot.

Nigerians have a fucking rapist mentality.

Google "public masturbation" if you truly don't know that sick guys do this. Educate your fucking self.

God this forum makes me sick.
God bless you... this forum is full of sad people who think they can be happy by laughing at things that are serious. With the comments I have seen soo far it is obvious 90% of the people on nairaland are children who have been raised wrongly...

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Olibboy: 3:37am On Jan 24, 2017
That is premature ejaculation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.