Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156643 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by iykebest1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Liking what am a reading, especially the part that fantasized preek resting on the divider of your portable yansh
I feel like hugging u now. your brain is working
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by bignero: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Coldfeet:
Surprised people believed this lie from someone seeking for attention angry

lol

nairalanders feed off likes and shares ...always quick to comment with out thinking things through....either shes lying or the story isnt complete.

long time kiss
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by cejaypriesty(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Do you even know what assault is?. grin
To people like you the guy is the victim but he also assaulted her sexually.
Let's talk when you remove ur back view dp cos am sure dat guy might do same at you if he sees ur dp, just saying.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ntrukpum(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bahddo:
that's assuming she didn't put two unrelated pics together and create a story. If it really happened as she said, there would be no need to do any test because...

1) In a crowded hall, at least one person must have noticed him acting suspicious behind her. You can cover it with paper from the front but not from the two sides at the same time and all the while it took to bring it out and ejaculate.

2) If he had brought out his dick, he wouldn't be quick enough to put it back in before she pounced on him with slaps (recall she said she was quick to do so).

She's lying.
gbamm u've nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Hairyrapunzel: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
zheroes:
in a banking hall So he brought out his koboko I don't believe it

It's possible read about frotteurism and paraphillias.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by inemani: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pervert
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ntrukpum(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
inemani:

Amediongo ke ado ataa ekamba ntun?
AFO atono akan. etuk ntun
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Henon: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
The woman must have had a great future behind her.

But ladies sabi pack temptations at the back.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by CoolVoice(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided

Are you a co-pervert ni? Smh for you... angry
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Coldfeet(f): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
bignero:

lol

nairalanders feed off likes and shares ...always quick to comment with out thinking things through....either shes lying or the story isnt complete.

long time kiss
no read from kiss
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by samsam2019: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is it even possible? If true the guy is really mad
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by doughziay: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Seems the recession has been joined by madness in this country.

lwkmd
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Kristus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys, I'm sorry for doing this here. I'm new on nairaland. How do I access profile pictures or quote a comment? Pls help a bro.
PS: The story self ehn, if the liquid touched her and dripped down, how did she not know or feel the wetness from the start until it got down her leg? It's not so convincing sha.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
nicerichard05:

Na only u get sense for dis trend. God bless ya
amen o
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.
No it's not. It's a cesspit where people are allowed to ejaculate on strangers
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tonyflash43(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Flat yansh?

That ass has a nice spread and a gracious swelling and soft rising at delicate angles.

I am a yansh professor with a device called yanshO'meter to scan out the physical and textural properties making up individual yanshes.

Look at the exposed waist line: the yansh skin is even softer grin

LWKMD, una no go kill person with laugh

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tonyflash43(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bahddo:
that's assuming she didn't put two unrelated pics together and create a story. If it really happened as she said, there would be no need to do any test because...

1) In a crowded hall, at least one person must have noticed him acting suspicious behind her. You can cover it with paper from the front but not from the two sides at the same time and all the while it took to bring it out and ejaculate.

2) If he had brought out his dick, he wouldn't be quick enough to put it back in before she pounced on him with slaps (recall she said she was quick to do so).

She's lying.

this guy na lawyer, he needs to drink one bottle of star so as to sleep well.

I have spoken.........
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by myrygurl: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
those that are saying she is laying that its not possible for a guy to bring out his d*** in public...how abt the story of this danfo driver dat brought out his in the bus while waiting for passengers to board d bus...pic below
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Omnitrix247(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chai..... CUMfort
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.

The guy is an exhibitionist. They derive a kick from such public nudity and public sex acts

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by almarthins(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.

I see,..don't tell us u have got similar experience too because it rarely happens. Lol...perhaps u get ukwu too
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by LordOfNaira: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tedassie:
The correct word there should be 'Semen'...too many olodos on Nl
Exactly, bro.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogasman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
even girls don't believe this junk story...

you just made the useless topic list
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Flatties: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=fuckboys post=53069357][/quote]

Yes we are. grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Solozzo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
The guy apparently exposed his penis for this to happen. Similar case happened in benue state two years ago while on a voting que. The guy brouhjt out his organ and pressed against a married woman in front of him to the point of ejaculation, wetting her clothing. She raised an alarm and he was arrested and faced trial. The women probably tolerate the contact since queu is so tight, but get angry by the ejaculation. The act of a man deriving pleasure exclusively from rubbing his organ on women in public is called froteurism.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by metallisc(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.

with a waistline like yours, i will gladly 'enter bus' with you to anywhere! grin grin

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by repogirl(f): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hope she gave him the kind of slap that would rest his destiny.

Rubbish nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by spafu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
That's why everyone should have self control, dude has the characteristics of a rapist cos he's likely to do so if she was caught on a lonely path. grin
You have been talking and I kept my peace, paying a visit to your Wall has led to a serious conflagration of inestimable proportion with the potential to lead to the total breakdown of my gravitational stronghold were it not for my willpower. Could you tell me why the brazen display of that sumptuous article of great merchandise when the potential are not in close proximity? What do we do now?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nature8(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well, I don't believe this story.. She's lying!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by fuckboys: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by leobrownish(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.

even urine can't come out lyk dt, moreover on a conscious mode, no b say een dey sleep... na wa ooo... NP masturbation nufin nufin, jst this ejaculation dat came out lyk a shooting gun....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.