Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm (1560 Views)

When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / And Then She Opens Her Mouth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
Four years ago I met and fell in love with this man who became everything to me. Not only was he one of the most handsome men I have ever met in my life but also one with the most beautiful heart as well.
Despite his status and upbringing, he didn’t mind my humble one and went out of his way to ensure he gave me everything to be relevant in his life. He took over the payment of my fees and maintenance, got me a car and a driver.
He didn’t stop there, he also ensured that my parents were relocated and my father was given a good job to enable him play his role as the head of the home.
Unfortunately something terrible happened on his way to Ondo State for his best friend’s wedding. He had an accident that not only disfigured his face, thought that has been taken care of through constructive surgery but also affected his left leg. He now limps.
All these happened last year. While he was in coma, I was by his side and even followed on his abroad trip when his parents decided to fly him out of the country. He insisted he wanted me by his side. I was there too when the doctors say he would be unable to recover and use of his leg. I was there to hold his hands and wipe away the tears.

Honestly, I would have gladly spent the rest of my life. But now, I have fallen in love with someone else, the doctor in charge of him when he was in coma.

I don’t know how it happened, but I am hopelessly in love with him. He has the right looks and has promised to take me abroad, to escape the repercussion of leaving my current boyfriend.
When I told my parents about this new man, my father not only threatened to disown me if I leave him, but has also said he would terminate his marriage to my mother who doesn’t see anything wrong in me falling in love with this doctor. My siblings too are on the side of my father. Except for my mother, none of my siblings or friends is talking to me any more. They all think I am leaving him because of his deformity, but have all refused to listen to me that I am really in love with this doctor.
I don’t know what to do. I am so confused. Meanwhile, the parents of my former boyfriend have requested from my father a date for our ‘introduction.’ Knowing my father, he would give them a date. I don’t want to be around for the introduction but don’t want my parents home to break up as a result of me.

Please tell me how to tell my former boyfriend that it is over and how to make my father see reasons with me that I didn’t plan to fall in love with the doctor. My mother says I should simply ignore my father and my former boyfriend. And that once I travel she too can come over to be with me.
Confused Girl.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked :

WHERE HAVE MEN GONE WRONG? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME,
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by vanitty: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
You fall in love, you fall out of love. That is life.
would the former boy rather she stay with him out of pity?
He will find someone else
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by SisiKill1: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
Please don't even attempt to make this a man vs woman thing. I mean what about the men who have left their wives for something as stupid as gaining weight. . .From bearing their children.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
@SISI

ARE YOU JUSTIFYING WHAT SHE IS ABOUT TO DO?
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
ITS NOT A MATTER OF MEN VS WOMEN, THIS IS JUST A FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR MY GUYS

WOMEN ARE FULL OF TRICKS, JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ  CHAMELEON
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
I'm not justifying anything, just saying if you're gonna make a big to do over this, then make sure you bring up all the instances where the reverse was the case.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by SisiKill1: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
Gosh you are such an alarmist.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
@SISI

TALK ABOUT THE CASE AT HAND NOW

WHY ARE YOU THINKING OUT OF THE TOPIC.

CONTRIBUTE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING THAT IS ALL
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by ruskiee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Food for thought? undecided
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by DonEse125(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
I think what you're doing is wrong. You can say you just fell in love with the dr dude and your bf's deformity has got nothing to do with it but that's not the image you present to the world. You come across as a gold-digger,i mean this guy's your everything,he's helped you and your family out,and now that he's had a problem you conveniently fall in love with someone else? Speaking of which,how did you fall in 'love' with the dear doctor? Love isn't something that just happens. It grows over time. So how did you fall in 'love'? He held your hand? Comforted you? You went out dates? Had your first kiss? Is that what happened? When you knew you were already in a relationship? That's cruel.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by Akinagirl(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
Wow, thats messed up. But, shit happens.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by steeze(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
I refuse to believe that ur falling in love wit dis doctor at d same time ur bf had an accident was a co incidence. I really want to, but i can't. I'm sorry. Tell urself d truth. U never imagined in ur wildest dreams that u'd be marrying someone deformed, right? I feel so sorry for this guy, i almost want to take this case personal. After all he's done 4 u? My God!!! And dont give me dat bull that its not ur fault u fell in love with someone else. Please, don't. Shame on you.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by SisiKill1: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
Couldn't have said it better Akingirl. . .SHIT HAPPENS!
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by Akinagirl(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
Second thought, poster above me is correct. That is very cruel. Hope someone dosent do that to you one day. sad
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by DonEse125(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
And,OP,you sound really shallow. You didnt fall in love with the dr cos he's kind,compassionate,caring and a good human being. You fell in love with him because he has the right looks. I mean,come on! You have a good man. Sure he's not the cutest man in the world,but to use your words,he's got a beautiful heart. Be content and stop lusting after the guy with the 'right looks'. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
I HOPE WE CAN JUST LEARN FROM THESE

SHE HAS MADE UP HER MIND, THE STORY CAME OUT `SHE WAS DESERTED BY FRIENDS AND SIBLINGS

EVEN IF SHE DON`T DUMP THE BOYFRIEND NOW, SHE WILL DUMP HIM LATER

DO WE HAVE  TO RUN AWAY FROM OUR DEAR GIRLS NOW
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
@DON

I WASN`T THE VICTIM HERE

I AM JUST GIVING THE NEWS OUT TO THE WORLD FOR MY GUYS TO LEARN
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by DonEse125(f): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
I just feel bad for the guy. It's experiences like this that make some men turn into monsters.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by steeze(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
I'm just wondering why she couldn't dump him when he was helping her and her family. Only one word rings true in my head; GOLD DIGGER!!!
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
@STEEZE

SOME GOLD-DIGGER ARE MERCIFUL

BUT HUMMMM JUST WATCH-OUT

LOVE CAN BRING A PAIN OOO
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
IF THIS IS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT, I WILL RATHER NOT LOVE SHA.

OR

I WILL GIVE MY LOVE TO CHINESE OR KOREAN
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by ruskiee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
How convenient for her to fall for the doctor.
And what happens if he has an accident too. She'll fall for the next man available.
Anyways life goes on. The guy obviously deserves someone better-even her family is disgusted with her change of attitude. SMH
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by Igwe9(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
i pity my dear deformed young man sad
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by gingeranny(f): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
who is anyone really to tell anyone else who to love or not to love.if "loving" this doctor is as shallow as people are saying then surely if its not the doctor the poster falls for itll be someone else.
maybe people need to have a bit more understanding for what the poster is telling us-after all as i know myself if someone in your family has special needs or a disability it doesnt just affect that person it affects the whole family.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by brooklyn99: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
clearly, poster is a gold digging slut, but what is the alternative? that she stay with dude outta pity? nah, let her go. karma is a fcukin cold heart bitch!!!
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
HEARTBREAKING                             CRUEL

DUMPING                                        LIER

JILTED                                               

DITCHED

NEGLECT

I RUNNING OUT OF WORDS,SOMEONE HELP ME PLS
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by echobee(f): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2009
dont know what to say,my dear remember good times.if u want to leave him, remember that things people do lives with them,if u leave him, God in heaven will not forgive u.am a lady like u,if u marry this doctor now,he too now as accident,will u fall in luv with the doctor that is going to take care of him.i think u are loosed and heartless,follow ur mum advice and end i destruction
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2009
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by SisiKill1: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2009
Lmao! Keep thanking people who help you justify your hatred for Naija women.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2009
@SISI

NOW I SEE THAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ABOUT UNDERSTANDING

I WON`T TEACH YOU HOW TO DO THAT,I GUESS YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

GO ON WITH YOUR RETARDED BRAIN, WHAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU IN READ AND COMMENT.

YOU PUT YOUR JUDGEMENT OUTSIDE THE TOPIC.
Re: His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm by smooooooth: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
Typical woman, one gets disfigured, then the other got the right looks.

well the dude learnt the hard way, that women are not worth killling ursef for

cos they know nothing about love. its wld have been better if he did all that for

a dog, at least it knows ow to stay faithful and loyal, no matter what.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Stingy With Compliments? / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! / Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.