Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (30073 Views)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=53269678]Bye bye. Go and continue your 'emu emu emu'. Ode.[l/quote]
Onye ara
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by twosquare(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm like you. Passed out from NYSC on november last year. I decided never to work for anyone. Now i make money working as a freelance web developer on Fiverr and Freelancer, while saving and working towards setting up my ICT company.
Do you fly NG flag on freelancer.com?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Shakitibob0: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
paroh137:
Boss. Importing what exactly? Everything is just so super expensive.
I import fashion items and make wristbands.... Exchange rate is very bad now,yes...but you purchase from good and cheap source,you will always smile to the bank...
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Shakitibob0: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
But these things require capital no matter how small. Person wey no get shishi wetin him go do?... And loan no dey come from any angle.
I got my capital from personal savings during Nysc
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Obas101(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
moneyhungry:

my guy forget blogging. yahoo na baba of all.
I swear if i know the way i go enter but make i just focus on my blogging
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Etizz: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Greedgod:
letme be part of ur cabin crew

as an AB, COOK, CHIEF MATE OR WHAT?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Greedgod: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Etizz:

as an AB, COOK, CHIEF MATE OR WHAT?
anytin daz easy 2do
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Etizz: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Greedgod:
anytin daz easy 2do

and what paper do u have?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Greedgod: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Etizz:

and what paper do u have?
b.sc + hsc cert
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Etizz: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Greedgod:
b.sc + hsc cert

not certify to be on board....
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Greedgod: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Etizz:

not certify to be on board....
lol , always an excuse not to help . Anyways thanks
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Etizz: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Greedgod:
lol , always an excuse not to help . Anyways thanks

do u have idea what marine is all about? do u know dat I don't use my HND while working onboard, not even HSC..... marine is a different world, so with a different papers.... your bsc is worthless here.... my immediate oga (chiefmate) has only WAEC, but he is my oga, because he has gone far in d marine, I can't ask u to do papers, but if u have it, send me, I don't owe u anything..... for start u need these though...

STCW, EDH, ISPS, MEDICAL, SEAMAN DISCHARGE BOOKLET, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, YELLOW CARD, SEAFARE REGISTRATION AND CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY (DECK WATCHKEEPING)

STCW=65K
EDH=50K
ISPS=50K
MEDICAL=20K
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT=25K
YELLOW CARD=3K
SEAMAN DISCHARGED BOOKLET=20K
SEAFARER REGISTRATION=3H
CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY=15K
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Greedgod: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Etizz:

do u have idea what marine is all about? do u know dat I don't use my HND while working onboard, not even HSC..... marine is a different world, so with a different papers.... your bsc is worthless here.... my immediate oga (chiefmate) has only WAEC, but he is my oga, because he has gone far in d marine, I can't ask u to do papers, but if u have it, send me, I don't owe u anything..... for start u need these though...

STCW, EDH, ISPS, MEDICAL, SEAMAN DISCHARGE BOOKLET, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, YELLOW CARD, SEAFARE REGISTRATION AND CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY (DECK WATCHKEEPING)

STCW=65K
EDH=50K
ISPS=50K
MEDICAL=20K
YELLOW CARD=3K
SEAFARER REGISTRATION=3H
thanks
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tradepunter: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2017
interesting how opportunities is all around us but we fail to see it... real avenues that can empower people have been rubbished to the very low while non profitable ventures such as ponzi schemes and affiliation marketing have gained momentum and have bitten lots and lots of individuals hard!

The rise of these wonder business avenues and banks shows the dire state of the nation and its citizens... its shown how government over the years have destroyed the citizens through their greed and non visionary policy direction. leaving majority of the citizens terribly hopeless

The rebuilding process is going to be slow and painstaking one but the good news is that lots of us have done the sacrifice of dedicating our time and money to make this process work. Now its up to you to connect and be ready to dedicate time and resources to make things right,you can message me via nairaland here and i will get back at you
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
twosquare:
Do you fly NG flag on freelancer.com?
got two profiles, one Nigerian. but I make more from the other than from the Nigerian
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

This fiverr, I don't think I can render any service there. My graphics dexterity is at the lowest but can you show me the way?

Na plenty road enter market
you'll definitely find services your can render. you might not believe it but some people offer praying for others as a service there. follow this thread. it'll help you https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/255#53108291
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

you'll definitely find services your can render. you might not believe it but some people offer praying for others as a service there. follow this thread. it'll help you https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/255#53108291

Thanks
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by twosquare(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

got two profiles, one Nigerian. but I make more from the other than from the Nigerian
Hmnnn...I have abandoned my FL account for a while now because my line of work can't favor my flag there with their verification thing as if person be Guantanamo firstcomer...na Fiverr be my ATM.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2017
tradepunter:
interesting how opportunities is all around us but we fail to see it... real avenues that can empower people have been rubbished to the very low while non profitable ventures such as ponzi schemes and affiliation marketing have gained momentum and have bitten lots and lots of individuals hard!

The rise of these wonder business avenues and banks shows the dire state of the nation and its citizens... its shown how government over the years have destroyed the citizens through their greed and non visionary policy direction. leaving majority of the citizens terribly hopeless

The rebuilding process is going to be slow and painstaking one but the good news is that lots of us have done the sacrifice of dedicating our time and money to make this process work. Now its up to you to connect and be ready to dedicate time and resources to make things right,you can message me via nairaland here and i will get back at you

Here I am sir, show me the way
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by emmanuelbrown26: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Etizz:

the truth is, Masters will take u nowhere.... u know I graduated with HND electrical engineering, but am a sailor now, u won't believe my HND result is absolutely useless as am speaking.......
Oga let me follow u for back na, abeg
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by emmanuelbrown26: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
fotadmowmend:
Go learn a vocation and get busy
Pls how and where. Tank u
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Tjiaz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmm,we've lot in common xcept from the weed part.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Obas101(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
moneyhungry:

my guy forget blogging. yahoo na baba of all.
You fi teach me
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by maxlev1: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Etizz:

STCW=65K
EDH=50K
ISPS=50K
MEDICAL=20K
YELLOW CARD=3K
SEAFARER REGISTRATION=3H
pls sir are these rates still the same or there have been changes? I have an offer from someone to work in a marine company, so I want to quickly sort for cash inorder to do these papers. And secondly apart from school of maritime, where else can I obtain these certificates especially Certificate of proficiency, discharge booklet and medical. Thanks and God bless u as u respond sir.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by lanre9ja(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
I need some one who can guide me through exporting agriculture product and to such for foreign buyer.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Etizz: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
maxlev1:

pls sir are these rates still the same or there have been changes? I have an offer from someone to work in a marine company, so I want to quickly sort for cash inorder to do these papers. And secondly apart from school of maritime, where else can I obtain these certificates especially Certificate of proficiency, discharge booklet and medical. Thanks and God bless u as u respond sir.

The price has increased oh, dat was about two years ago, beside, certificate of proficiency is gotten from the 4 NIMASA official nationwide...
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by AeroplaneApple: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2019
cutedharmee:
Did u say weed 3x daily Dat ain't a gud1 bro, A ward fr psychotic patient is real!!! May dat neva b ur portn. My piece... #source fr a little capital, get sum1 to teach you how to make a yummy pufpuf combine it wit fried yam, fried chicken and don't forget to make stew alongside cheesy wink wink.
hahhah stew with puff puff. PuffPuffStew
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by cutedharmee: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
hahhah stew with puff puff. PuffPuffStew
You just make me open ma teeth dis afternoon. Anyway "ise ni ise nje"
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by AeroplaneApple: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
cutedharmee:

You just make me open ma teeth dis afternoon. Anyway "ise ni ise nje"
weldone ise ni ogun ise
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Meklex:
imagine, I taught 3 people freelancing(I helped 2 open an account)... They said they can't do it and wanted me to do everything for them... People are not ready to learn and they'll be screaming unemployment.

Can you put me through on freelancing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.