Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (30062 Views)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Chibydinho(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Meklex:

What you need is information and determination, and everything is available for you in the business section of Nairaland

Student in?

lol, I am not against his smoking weed o, everyone needs a kick, your own might be looking woman yansh grin grin
His own na weed grin grin my own na over thinking with a bottle of Heineken and suya or cat fish

no, you can offer wide variety of services, ranging from digital marketing, graphic design, writing, audio editing, programming etc... It's endless

I still wanna be your student... Whatsapp on 08134264525... I use email as well. Help a determined bro
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Get help worldwide brought me to lime light mehn, I started with a borrowed 20k last year September now see how much I'm worth. holla@me on WhatsApp if you're interested with 08182316971

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by BiTmAnn(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by uminem02(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
VocalWalls:
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

March 1st, I bought my first domain.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

You don't really need capital. You need an idea.

EDIT: For those asking what i did with the domain i bought... I started a blog. Yeah!
while unemployed people were reigning curses on bloggers and shouting la click la bend on nairaland, i was still making my money, i spammed nairaland, i got banned severally, but it didnt stop me. I knew it was all i had, so i just could not stop.

**I really dont know why i get an error message from mailer daemon when i try to respond to PM requests, but i have my number everywhere on nairaland. You can reach me via whatsapp. and i'm not saying its an easy road.
Bros, abeg show me the way
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by trendymart(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bro...For coming out to share your mind kudos!
Smoke weed?.......

However,i hit it megally when i volunteered my service in an orphanage in VI...
Today,i have 2 businesses i manage..
Pls there are some much to do with your brain and time...
Weed will make it feel its a normal life everybody does it but it steals your time and creativity...
Free certification training online..you can start a service without much capital...
I got my adwords certification free and became Google certified Partner.
I also took inbound certification from HubSpot and launched me into the world of digital marketing.Last year,i got a contract with a major telecom firm training youth in digital entrepreneurship.Menawhile,i read chemical engineering but with no job for years,i have done so much with DIY (Do it Yourself).

If you have interest and need further help with materials in Digital marketing pls feel free ask.I was once there OK.

Also there is a new business project Google is bringing up (Google Business Photography) try and position yourself for it.

Internet is as rich as a goldmine,pls make i good use of it...it pains me when young,vibrant and talented young Nigerians post contents that have no economic value on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Adedayo97(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am also intrested
illuminated93:
Yea,an idea is the foundation. Bro pls educate me on this domain thing u mentioned.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Emmanuel602(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Linkwire:
Smh ... see your solution right infront of you . Start small and grow big . What could fetch you money is what you do three times a day . It's not exactly a good way but it's a way , and at least you will have something to step on for a proper investment . My brother , here's my advice , don't smoke the weed three times a day , sell it threee times a day .

Trust me he wouldn't want to go that way. In fact no weed smoker would lipsrsealed because the NDLEA guys ain't smiling grin grin grin
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tradepunter: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
I understand not everyone is composed enough to change their situation... but it takes lots of determination to overcome the psychological damage unemployment causes... its a shame lots of get rich scheme is flooding the country and damaging lots of individuals and family, but regardless there are individuals that honestly believe if you determined to succeed that you can just under 3 months. connect with me here via nairaland

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Soft10(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
EmilyShoton:

Idea is the key. I studied chemistry and came up with an idea to go into IT. in 6 months I made over a million naira unbelievably. A lot of youths waste away their talent waiting for white collar jobs. Think and start something today.
..can you share me your ideal?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Valindazz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Guy, relax, and be hopeful.

Our pop was Nov, 4th 2016.I got a marketing job on 10th and started on 14th. When the stressed was more than gain, I got a teaching job and resumed on 9th Jan., 2017.

The bottom line is, IT WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER!
how's the marketing job like?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Chibydinho(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
trendymart:
Bro...For coming out to share your mind kudos!
Smoke weed?.......

However,i hit it megally when i volunteered my service in an orphanage in VI...
Today,i have 2 businesses i manage..
Pls there are some much to do with your brain and time...
Weed will make it feel its a normal life everybody does it but it steals your time and creativity...
Free certification training online..you can start a service without much capital...
I got my adwords certification free and became Google certified Partner.
I also took inbound certification from HubSpot and launched me into the world of digital marketing.Last year,i got a contract with a major telecom firm training youth in digital entrepreneurship.Menawhile,i read chemical engineering but with no job for years,i have done so much with DIY (Do it Yourself).

If you have interest and need further help with materials in Digital marketing pls feel free ask.I was once there OK.

Also there is a new business project Google is bringing up (Google Business Photography) try and position yourself for it.

Internet is as rich as a goldmine,pls make i good use of it...it pains me when young,vibrant and talented young Nigerians post contents that have no economic value on Nairaland.

Interesting... I would like to learn more
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by nopretense: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?
Ah! Your life is much more expensive than this.
Baba, change your ways, ACCEPT JESUS, HE WILL GIVE MEANING TO YOUR LIFE...
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by GoldenJulius(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op i no sabi smoke weed oo, but if i see Jack Daniel i fit follow you relate.
Abeg if you are into any legit online business(plus farming) that is fetching you good returns, and you base in any location within Ibadan or Oyo town, i will like to learn and partner with you. Free to contact me 08068901964.
Op ride on omo olopee.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Engineermbugame(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
thanks GOD i learn hands skills before furthering for school ,i don tell my senior brother wey graduate last year ,make he dey follow me dey go my plumbing works he know wan hear .

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by maigemuu: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by EmilyShoton(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Soft10:
..can you share me your ideal?
PM me. i'll share
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Harinholar(f): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Atoos:
I'm seriously scared about graduating right now....

The unemployment and other stuffs.... embarassed
Why are you scared..? we have different destiny...I finished my service year Oct.2016... And God gave me a good job not only a good job a parament one for that matter...To his glory.... Trust him and stay focus

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Meklex:
Bro, I only teach serious people, those 3 people were close somboris and I did it to help them, but they wanted all the help they can get(which is crazy, if you ask me).

Like I keep saying, Nairaland.com/business is there for you to start with anything online, you can ask questions to aid you on your journey.
OK, thanks
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by samazagudu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
OK with N-POWER

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by akaahs(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
VocalWalls:
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

March 1st, I bought my first domain.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

You don't really need capital. You need an idea.

EDIT: For those asking what i did with the domain i bought... I started a blog. Yeah!
while unemployed people were reigning curses on bloggers and shouting la click la bend on nairaland, i was still making my money, i spammed nairaland, i got banned severally, but it didnt stop me. I knew it was all i had, so i just could not stop.

**I really dont know why i get an error message from mailer daemon when i try to respond to PM requests, but i have my number everywhere on nairaland. You can reach me via whatsapp. and i'm not saying its an easy road.
man im been looking for u, am planning of starting domaining. I need ur experience to make kick start. Ur contact is all i need.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?

At least you pray often. There's times I feel mine aren't meant to be answered for reasons unknown. Maybe God just doesn't like me at all o, maybe cos of my ancestors, I dunno. But dude you listen to Slaughterhouse? Fire! Especially Royce & Crooked! Dude you gotta find something to "keep the passion". I design graphics, write rhymes, sketch. Find something you enjoy even if no one else thinks it's cool, fück em. Oh lay off the weed too, I've been there, rolling up every night before eating dinner, stuffing your voided soul with food, then off to sleep, wake up do it again. It's not good bruh, I'm still unemployed myself, still sending applications, still revising my skills, just do you mah nigguh. We gon get there. You should check out the rap section here, I'm there sometimes, kicking it with dudes. Stay cool yo.

3 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tradepunter: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
I understand the frustration in getting all these scam job alert.. it got me angry that i started thinking its a planned ploy by cooperates and regulators to get the unemployed hooked on hope. It takes lot of determination to overcome the psychological damage unemployment causes...adding to the challenge is the get rich scheme flooding the country, for those who took advantage and ducked out congratulations but those who got caught up, i sincerely apologize for the damaging effects it caused you and your family.

The truth is that regardless of the hardship there is always a way out, its all about determination to succeed. Which is we have been working on hard to perfect solutions for nearly 2 years now, now its time to transfer this knowledge because we strongly believe it will benefit you and in a medium to short term help reduce the challenges experienced by Nigerians in form of inflation. With determination you assured of gaining first hand practical experience under 3 months, no marketing, no affiliation and no bringing people. Your brain is all you need to move from any point you are now....connect with me here via nairaland mail or on mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You are a fool for joining the badwagon of criticizing ponzi schemes to be honest I started mmm with 20k on July 11 . 2016 before the end of Dec. 2016 I have made above 1m
You have benefitted from people who have lost their money. You are no more than a common thief.

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Shakitibob0:
It is very possible.... A year after serving, I made a million in profit importing from China and running fb ads
But these things require capital no matter how small. Person wey no get shishi wetin him go do?... And loan no dey come from any angle.

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tradepunter: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
But these things require capital no matter how small. Person wey no get shishi wetin him go do?... And loan no dey come from any angle.

That is the truth, capital is essential to any form of venture big or small. When you have your money inside the business you are better informed on your business decisions and type of risk you want to engage. which leads to another fact which is there is no way you can sell an business idea to investor without making them understand you have an understanding of cash flow.

The funny thing is most people have cash they can use to start a business but they rather spend it and wouldnt want to make sacrifice for the longer term.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Emmanuel602(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiTmAnn:

PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.

Udeoguemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Emmanuel602(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
tradepunter:
I understand the frustration in getting all these scam job alert.. it got me angry that i started thinking its a planned ploy by cooperates and regulators to get the unemployed hooked on hope. It takes lot of determination to overcome the psychological damage unemployment causes...adding to the challenge is the get rich scheme flooding the country, for those who took advantage and ducked out congratulations but those who got caught up, i sincerely apologize for the damaging effects it caused you and your family.

The truth is that regardless of the hardship there is always a way out, its all about determination to succeed. Which is we have been working on hard to perfect solutions for nearly 2 years now, now its time to transfer this knowledge because we strongly believe it will benefit you and in a medium to short term help reduce the challenges experienced by Nigerians in form of inflation. With determination you assured of gaining first hand practical experience under 3 months, no marketing, no affiliation and no bringing people. Your brain is all you need to move from any point you are now....connect with me here via nairaland mail or on mikespage81@gmail.com

Udeoguemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You have benefitted from people who have lost their money. You are no more than a common thief.
This shows how much fast you jump into foolish conclusion.I was affected by the break too but I am very patient unlike you hopeless being. And thank God now mmm is back better and stronger
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

This shows how much fast you jump into foolish conclusion.I was affected by the break too but I am very patient unlike you hopeless being. And thank God now mmm is back better and stronger
No vex. I no know say na fool I dey talk to. Carry your wahala go abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
No vex. I no know say na fool I dey talk to. Carry your wahala go abeg.
Idiot" that is what I forgot to call you
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Idiot" that is what I forgot to call you
Bye bye. Go and continue your 'emu emu emu'. Ode.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm like you. Passed out from NYSC on november last year. I decided never to work for anyone. Now i make money working as a freelance web developer on Fiverr and Freelancer, while saving and working towards setting up my ICT company.

This fiverr, I don't think I can render any service there. My graphics dexterity is at the lowest but can you show me the way?

Na plenty road enter market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / N-Power: 10 Tips You Need / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.