Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (30058 Views)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Linkwire: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Smh ... see your solution right infront of you . Start small and grow big . What could fetch you money is what you do three times a day . It's not exactly a good way but it's a way , and at least you will have something to step on for a proper investment . My brother , here's my advice , don't smoke the weed three times a day , sell it threee times a day .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Atoos:
I'm seriously scared about graduating right now....

The unemployment and other stuffs.... embarassed
guy u av to be scared oooo...but u jst av to graduate
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by jumpMANN44(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
im trying to empathize wit u, but this shit_ right here is quite hilarious. i mean u didn't even mince ur words u just blurted it out grin
u smoke KUSHola, listen to gangster rap, pray to Jah (all these give inspiration)
u my friend are a strong man, Jah be with u always mwan smiley

6 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Mustack: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
oboy nobi joking things oh. I finish school no clear me for service pop man ignore me with responsibility after school na mumcy understand my feelings all the same struggle continues na to get land to begin farming I think now.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by agrovick(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mustack:
oboy nobi joking things oh. I finish school no clear me for service pop man ignore me with responsibility after school na mumcy understand my feelings all the same struggle continues na to get land to begin farming I think now .

Wise choice, do what you have to do to make it happen.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Enyeem(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
3 tymes weed, hmmmm
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Eddee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Spoke my mind, very insightful! #Dealer

Linkwire:
Smh ... see your solution right infront of you . Start small and grow big . What could fetch you money is what you do three times a day . It's not exactly a good way but it's a way , and at least you will have something to step on for a proper investment . My brother , here's my advice , don't smoke the weed three times a day , sell it threee times a day .
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Mustack: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2017
agrovick:

Wise choice, do what you have to do to make it happen.
am trying
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by adexcool(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Homie (as a nigga who was once in your shoEs)... add 2pac and Nas to your playlist, watch tns turn around For beta.

4 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Obas101(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Yea,an idea is the foundation. Bro pls educate me on this domain thing u mentioned.
There is money blogging.. Don't know why youths complain of jobs not coming, when they can create for themselves
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tripoli007(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Joephat:
that your Doctors prescription tho.

why not go look for teaching job n see how to start up your masters.

waawwwuu person do single never see job .. you dey say make he do masters, biko na u go sponsor am ?? my guy u better buy lappy and start to cha che ..don't dull

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by cruz419(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol,,i can see weed 3 tyme a day and u are stil jobless only dat one na work na olonshi!!! undecided
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by CaptPlanet(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2017
VocalWalls:
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

March 1st, I bought my first domain.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

You don't really need capital. You need an idea.

Hello bro, can u put me through on domain flipping?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by tripoli007(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Sammiel:
For you to be affording 3 square weed per day, it means Jah has not abandoned you. It's only a matter of time bro before help will come from Zion and all men shall be freed from Babylon.
However, it will do you a lot of Good to stop smoking weed and look for something else of interest such as following football, playing video games or reading books at your leasure hours. I have an uncle who had a paying job and was doing very fine but he was addicted to smoking Marijuana. For the past 27 years he has been insane and not even a rehab could bring him back to normal.
I believe you don't want to end this way? This is just a piece of advice from me. All the best!

I disagree with you marijuana can never make one go mad,except its spiked with something else been burning trees since 2004 and jot quitting anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by kilokeys(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Atoos:

just keep on getting carryovers... u can add like 3 extra years.. enjoy yoursef well

4 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Orikinla1: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
OP, If you can drive, UBER Nigeria will engage you for about N100, 000 weekly.

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Life4Varnity: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Get and laptop and do yahoo yahooo

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by EmilyShoton(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Yea,an idea is the foundation. Bro pls educate me on this domain thing u mentioned.
Idea is the key. I studied chemistry and came up with an idea to go into IT. in 6 months I made over a million naira unbelievably. A lot of youths waste away their talent waiting for white collar jobs. Think and start something today.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by dyangprof(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?

send ya cv now to dyoungprof@yahoo.com
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by uruuru: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Omo na die here o! Its been God n my good mama. What saves me is that my mama runs cafeteria. So I spend nothing much n only collect 2h sometimes to cut hair. I don look for d work tire. My mama is an angel always running to one top politician that promised job before I even went for service. Na story him still dey give. This life sef tire me o. May God help our jobless soul.

9 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by TherWasACountry: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
VocalWalls:
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

March 1st, I bought my first domain.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

You don't really need capital. You need an idea.

Abeg, wetin u do with the domain u bot?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by EmilyShoton(f): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Linkwire:
Guy your brain dey there. What an idea. cheesy
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by fotadmowmend(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Go learn a vocation and get busy
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by TherWasACountry: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
EmilyShoton:

Idea is the key. I studied chemistry and came up with an idea to go into IT. in 6 months I made over a million naira unbelievably. A lot of youths waste away their talent waiting for white collar jobs. Think and start something today.

Abeg, wetin u dey do in the IT?
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by AntiWailer: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Weed thrice a day and u made front page.

Nairaland raising role models

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by voicelez: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2017
bro hustle how to get a laptop and a morderm that's all you need

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by AntiWailer: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Atoos:

Be the best at what you do.

Employers will begin you.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by TherWasACountry: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
bro hustle how to get a laptop and a morderm that's all you need

And do what with it
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by moneyhungry(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
adexcool:
Homie (as a nigga who was once in your shoEs)... add 2pac and Nas to your playlist, watch tns turn around For beta.
HAHAHA...
The list would be incomplete without Brooklyn's finest: Biggie and Jay-z!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by moneyhungry(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Obas101:

There is money blogging.. Don't know why youths complain of jobs not coming, when they can create for themselves
my guy forget blogging. yahoo na baba of all.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Gaxx01(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?

Lol funny...
For me, i tnk God for ponzi schemes mhnn.. MMM, GHW, NNN.. They put money in my pocket which help me move round for job interviews.. . The blogging thing people talk about, i wish i knw how it works..

Always b hopeful, n faithful to God, ur helper will locate u
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Meklex(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
I finished NYSC in Nov 4, 2016 and I have made up to a million from passive income(from nov-jan).
Wait for white collar job at your own peril.

Note: graduated with 2:1, but I see it as useless.

I started planning my post NYSC life the first day I entered camp. While my mates are going around chasing girls I was at a corner learning graphic design and writing.
While most are updating about their sex life on romance section, I was at the business section scouring for new business opportunities.

Today, I am into many online business platform and looking to expand my reach with new ones(as time permits).

For you to succeed, put your degree certificate out of the picture, then count your options and follow one at a time.

Modified: those emailing me should stop... If you want to ask me anything, do it here.

But I know the question is always about what kind of online business I am into... Thing is, I will tell you but you have to source for information on your own (no spoon feeding, fortunately, we have a lot of threads on nairaland.com/business that will teach you all you need to know).

Online business I do includes:
Freelancing
Affiliate marketing
Domain name business
Ponzi schemes(mlm, networking, whatever you choose to call it)

Ps:I won't reply any email

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / N-Power: 10 Tips You Need / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.