Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (30066 Views)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Meklex(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
soul95:

Can you put me through on freelancing?
everything you need is on Nairaland.com/business
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by reeta6: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?

Looking for a part time or full time opportunity where you are groomed to becoming a successful leader whilst earning?

PL Transform Ltd is now recruiting to fill several vacancies;
Accountant
Business development executives
Executive sales directors
Consultant/marketers

Free training programs are available for interested persons who demonstrate passion and dedication.

If you saw the future, would you take advantage of it? Or would this be another missed opportunity?

Send an email with subject: "Interested " to ruthaladi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-Power: 10 Tips You Need / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.