Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13457 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2009
DUH!! and no one else is grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by 9ja4eva: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2009
FASHOLA ALL THE WAY.

IF UTOMI NO RUN,NA FASHOLA ALL THE WAY
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by mekusxxx: 3:19am On Dec 04, 2009
Fashola for (Nigeria) Oduduwa president. Where is Becomerich to show us maps of the area that Fasola will rule? grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Alxmyr(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2009
Yar'Adua performedin Katsina. But failed in Nigeria. Ruling Lagos and Nigeria is a different ball game entirely. Beside, Fashola is AC.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2009
speaking of Yar'Adua,
i have no idea what theyre saying but i love this song
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7MNXIEi64[/flash]
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Fhemmmy: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2009
Fashola has been great in Lagos, although, i am yet to see what he did in person, but from what i have heard and read, i give him kudos, but i am not sure, if he will do a good job to lead Nigeria, i am nto sure if he has what it takes to unite the nation, if we divide the nation into 3 and select a leader for the south west, he might do well.
But ruling the whole Nigeria, i am not sure if he is ready yet for such challenges.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sheuniye: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2009
A duo of Babatunde Fashola n Donald Duke should work like fine magic,  People with depth like them seems to be what can get Nigeria back on track but we know how "they" run these things,  They won't make it happen because "they" want to keep a gap between the rich n d poor. A one 9geria isn't there agenda at all but  GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND I PRAY WE GET THERE.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2009
GOOD MORNING AFRICA,GOOD MORNING NIGERIA!!!

~Sauron~:

This disgusting pederast is still shooting his stinking mouth off like a bitch PMSing. . . .

When God was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing tantrums.
You are so brainless, you make the pubic louse ( IDIOT,MUST YOU SPEAK BIAFRAN ENGLISH?) LOUSE(N).YOU MAY HAVE USED 'LOUSE UP' TO HELP YOUR ILLITERACY A BIT[/b]in your groin looks like a Nobel Laureate.
Why don't you invest in a piece of strong rope, find a beam to tie it to and do the obvious?

You over-leveraged bell end!!!

[b]WHO IS THIS PUPPET THAT NEEDS A WALLOP ON HIS MOUTH. O' BOY, YOU ARE SO WHACKED OUT!SORRY!!! sad sad

I AM NOT A gay LIKE YOU SO YOU DO NOT EXPECT ME TO BE A PEDERAST. HOW MUCH BOOM OF SEMEN HAS BEEN SHOT INTO YOUR ANUS-HOLE TODAY? cool A RETARD LIKE YOU NEEDS A SEQUENTIAL BLOW TO GET YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH OF ACUMEN

platinumnk:

ok. but it was soo fun grin grin grin

i leave him.

ahhhh Sauron. . . i have missed your hilarous insults. . .thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

HOW FATUOUS COULD A GIRL LIKE PLATINUMNK BE. SHE GOT SCREWED BY A HOUSEBOY, GOT BASHED BY ME,AND FOREVER HER BRAIN CONTAINS A GLOBBY PHLEGM. AN INSTANT MEDICAL ATTENTION IS CALLED FOR; IF LATE, THEN HER NEXT ABODE WILL BE IN YABA LEFT.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

speaking of Yar'Adua,
[flash=425,344]

SEE HOW INCONSISTENT ONE CAN BE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY' RE SAYING BUT YOU STILL LOVE THE SONG.SO CONTRADICTORY. MUST YOU MAKE A COMMENT? LIKES OF YOU ARE always knotted in the mouth AMEBO sad
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

SEE HOW INCONSISTENT ONE CAN BE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY' RE SAYING BUT YOU STILL LOVE THE SONG.SO CONTRADICTORY. MUST YOU MAKE A COMMENT? LIKES OF YOU ARE always knotted in the mouth AMEBO sad
its a fuking song!!
look here, AMEBO, one doesnt have to know the lyrics to something to like a song. its the beat and the way the words flow with the music.
i like 9ice, and a lot of yoruba songs and i have no idea what theyre saying. does that mean i cant say i like the song?
look at how dumb you are, goat.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

speaking of Yar'Adua,
[flash=425,344]

TYPICAL BIAFRAN, THEY ARE SO ASTUTE IN FABRICATING THINGS,especially war.   THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THE COUNTRY BUT VIOLENCE.BLOODY MILITANTS! YET THEY STILL WANT TO CLAIM PRESIDENCY.IDIOTS. GOD FORBID,IF an IGBO entity BECOMES A PRESIDENT, THEN I AM NO MORE A NIGERIAN angry angry
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by OgidiBoy(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2009
It's a hausa song and the ladies are chantting Yar' Adua is doing work.

Lovly song grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

its a fuking song!!
look here, AMEBO, one doesnt have to know the lyrics to something to like a song. its the beat and the way the words flow with the music.
i like 9ice, and a lot of yoruba songs and i have no idea what theyre saying. does that mean i cant say i like the song?

YOU SHUT UP THERE SPOILED BRAT,AM I YOUR MATE? DO YOU WANT TO WALLOW IN MY VENOM.SO,SHUT UP cool angry
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Johnnny(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

its a fuking song!!

freshmoney:

YOU SHUT UP THERE SPOILED BRAT,AM I YOUR MATE? DO YOU WANT TO WALLOW IN MY VENOM.SO,SHUT UP cool angry

WHY DOES EVERY THREAD IN NAIRALAND ALWAYS ENDS IN NAME CALLING AND CONFLICTS?

And then we will be blaming House of Rep. members for throwing chairs and punches. Charity they say start from home. Why can't we ever respect other peoples opinion even if we dont agree with them?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by SwtzMinx(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2009
.i agree jare@poster.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by igboboy1(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

Guy nobody dey look Uche face for NAIRALAND, If u like old pass metusaleh, that one na for u, NAIRALAND IS NOT THE PLACE TO DEMAND RESPECT
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by 1forall: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2009
^^^
And that's ok, right? cry

smh
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by bisiaet: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
I don't support the idea as i'm from South West I don't and I will not because I still find it hard to conceive the fact that he is the best governor pls I still dont belief that at all. The noise is just overboard about what they presumed is doing in Lagos and I had really go around Lagos though, he is doing his best as a governor but let all noise be silent and lets see how he will finishes them all. And for him belonging to opposition party is going to be hard for him in every way, so could those who are supporting him tells me how many state AC control in Nigeria? Then how come AC or Fashola becoming the president let every reasonable person tell me? Is it by merit or by choice of the so called sycophants like Tinubu and the desprado Atiku seeking revenge instead of thinking on how to do better things with his time and money? So how will Fashola become the president? A big Joke. What Tam saying is not about politics cus I am not a politician or PDP or AC whatever but this is a fact. So let him carry on with his governor job, demolishing and rebuilding and be asking poor old market women to be letting shop in millions of naira in the name of mega whatever he called it. Let him carry on planting flowers along a jungle roads in Lagos that is fine? I like this guy so much but he stepped on me when he made the poor market women became jobless putting their lives at standstill, fine for a good reason but hurt me more that after the rebuilding of the market now if you don't have million you cant have your shop back or a shop imagine someone in all her life worth 80,000 naira in business worth and now she is being ask to pay million for shop to be let to her pls let him carry on with his mega whatever but for presidency far from it.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by KnowAll(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
Lagos is not a State where someone becomes a Governor and folds his arms. 90 % of the press and are based in Lagos.

It is the most industrialised, civilised and literate state in Nigeria. A non performer at Alausa will be the butt of jokes by Naija stand-up comedians.

If Tinubu was in Oyo State he cannot be any better than Akala, infact I will think Akala edge him at least, by providing driving jobs for graduates.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
igbo boy:

Guy nobody dey look Uche face for NAIRALAND, If u like old pass metusaleh, that one na for u, NAIRALAND IS NOT THE PLACE TO DEMAND RESPECT

YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU? LOOK FOR A  CEILING, GET A ROPE AND TIE IT ON THE FAN THERE; EASIEST WAY TO MEET YOUR BIAFRAN FORE-FATHERS. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LIFE,FIND A BETTER MEANS TO REDUCE OUR GREAT NIGERIA(NOT REFERRING TO BIAFRAPOPULATION: DEATH BY SELF-HANGING cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU? LOOK FOR A  CEILING, GET A ROPE AND TIE IT ON THE FAN THERE; EASIEST WAY TO MEET YOUR BIAFRAN FORE-FATHERS. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LIFE,FIND A BETTER MEANS BY REDUCING OUR POPULATION: DEATH BY SELF-HANGING cool

You've started again this today? embarassed embarassed
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

TYPICAL BIAFRAN, THEY ARE SO ASTUTE IN FABRICATING THINGS,especially war.   THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THE COUNTRY BUT VIOLENCE.BLOODY MILITANTS! YET THEY STILL WANT TO CLAIM PRESIDENCY.IDIOTS. GOD FORBID,IF an IGBO entity BECOMES A PRESIDENT, THEN I AM NO MORE A NIGERIAN angry angry
who the hell is a typical biafran? did i even declare myself a biafran in the first place?
stop being jealous of igbos cause we are here to stay!! it would make YOUR life easier to just kill yourself and come out from that your miserable life.
and what biafrans fabricating? ITS A DAMN SONG!!!!!! thats how i know you dont have any sense.
how can you go from a song to say someone is fabricating war? LMFAO!!!
this stupid motha fuka doesnt like anything igbo, and thats fine, you dont have to like us.
and igbos are doing A LOT in the country called Nigeria so where are you getting your cheap lame "facts" from?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You've started again this today? embarassed embarassed

I wasn't talking to you, was I? You wan join league? Abeg I no get your time jo. Oloshi Omo, omo ale
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
You too be correct omo alata.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

who the hell is a typical biafran? did i even declare myself a biafran in the first place?
stop being jealous of igbos cause we are here to stay!! it would make YOUR life easier to just kill yourself and come out from that your miserable life.
and what biafrans fabricating? ITS A DAMN SONG!!!!!! thats how i know you dont have any sense.
this stupid motha fuka doesnt like anything igbo, and thats fine, you dont have to like us.
and igbos are doing A LOT in the country called Nigeria so where are you getting your cheap lame "facts" from?

SPOILED BRAT, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TALK TO YOUR BIAFRAN FATHER LIKE THAT. I STILL REPHRASE , YOU BIAFRANS CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO A GREAT STATE CALLED NIGERIA. YOU BLOODY MILITANTS. IF I DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE, I AM WAY BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER. GO BACK TO SCHOOL ,YOU LITTLE KID! cool sad
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

SPOILED BRAT, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TALK TO YOUR BIAFRAN FATHER LIKE THAT. I STILL REPHRASE , YOU BIAFRANS CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO A GREAT STATE CALLED NIGERIAN. YOU BLOODY MILITANTS. IF I DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE, I AM WAY BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER. GO BACK TO SCHOOL ,YOU LITTLE KID! cool sad
and YOU still contribute nothing to Nigeria or even to yourself.
YOU ARE HERE!! LOSER.
its only those who are intimidated that talk such rubbish.
die, die, die, or seek counseling.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You too be correct omo alata.

LIKE YOUR BIAFRAN MOTHER grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

and YOU still contribute nothing to Nigeria or even to yourself.
YOU ARE HERE!! LOSER.
its only those who are intimidated that talk such rubbish.
die, die, die, or seek counseling.

DOES SWINE HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL? OBVIOUSLY NO!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

A LOT BY LOOTING OUR MONEY; BY CLAIMING WHAT IS NOT THEIRS,BY CLAIMING NIGER DELTA, BY BEING ANIMALS
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by igboboy1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

A LOT BY LOOTING OUR MONEY; BY CLAIMING WHAT IS NOT THEIRS,BY CLAIMING NIGER DELTA, BY BEING ANIMALS

onye oshi ki bu,
MUMU u dey vex cos dem penetrate something for yansh, guy no be me do am so no dey pick fight,

YEA CALL ME A BIAFRA AGAIN, I LIKE IT WHEN NDI OFE MANU DI KA GI call me that, ONYE ARA
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
igbo boy:

onye oshi ki bu,
MUMU u dey vex cos dem infiltrate something for yansh, guy no be me do am so no dey pick fight,

YEA CALL ME A BIAFRA AGAIN, I LIKE IT WHEN NDI OFE MANU DI KA GI call me that, ONYE ARA

A WHATNOT(biafran animal) LIKE YOU IS NOT WORTH GIVING ATTENTION TO

YOU BELONG TO THE LOWEST CLASS OF BIAFRAN SWINE. I AM AIMING AT HIGHEST CLASS OF BIAFRAN SWINE LIKE A.EMEK & PLATINUMNk sad cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Johnnoo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
taxation policy will be his watchword. . . lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority / Buhari Departs Abuja To Participate In APC Registration Exercise In Daura / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.