Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13455 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
vicade:

Grammar 101

I believe it should be  It's not its

Who is Laughing now.  grin cheesy
Is that all you found? A typo?. Is that your way of defending your alaye brother?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2009

ROFLMAO!!!

Who the Bleep is this?
The goat is more handsome. grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO!!!

Who the Bleep is this?
The goat is more handsome. grin
Freshmoney.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
vicade:

Grammar 101

I believe it should be  It's not its

Who is Laughing now.(?)  grin cheesy

Ode! You asked a question and could not use the right punctuation (?) for a question. Teacher teach me nonsense.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by vicade(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Is that all you found? A typo?. Is that your way of defending your alaye brother?
I am not defending anything.

I believe no one is perfect .Even wole soyinka is prone to mistakes when it comes to Grammar. Anyone can make a mistake but making fun of them is just senseless and childish.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Freshmoney.

Who is Freshmoney and why is he posing with a Billy-goat?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
vicade:

I am not defending anything.

I believe no one is perfect .Even wole soyinka is prone to mistakes when it comes to Grammar. Anyone can make a mistake but making fun of them is just senseless and childish.

Mistakes get level, Reread that MUTATE english again and tell me what sort of mistake is that. There is a big difference between the grammatical error of a learned person like tpia and an illiterate like FreshMoney.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Mistakes get level, Reread that MUTATE english again and tell me what sort of mistake is that. There is a big difference between the grammatical error of a learned person like tpia and an illiterate like FreshMoney.

Aloy~Emeka should marry Tpia.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
LUNACY IN ITS HIGHEST ORDER. THIS  MORONIC ALOY EMEKA HAS GONE INSANE. IMAGINE THIS PATHETIC FELLOW CALLING HIS MOTHER GOAT. HIS FATHER IS A HE- GOAT, HIS MOTHER  IS SHE-GOAT, AND THEY GAVE BIRTH TO A BASTARD,LONG BEARD HE-GOAT, PATHETIC IT IS!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by hackney(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
The rate with which topics degenerate to bashings goes to show that though we are intelligent as
individuals, we are completely retarded as a team.
This seems to be an issue in africa and especially Nigeria.

As a result , we have 2 worlds:
1st world
3rd world.

As far as this inability to create anything positive as a team or a society is concerned, we will never move forward.

This is one of the MAJOR differences between us and the WHITES.
They could be individually mediocre but as a team they are unstoppable.
The reverse is the case for Nigerians which BEGS many questions.
(i dont want to go into all that again)
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by vicade(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara:

Ode! You asked a question and could not use the right punctuation (?) for a question. Teacher teach me nonsense.

Jesus!
[center]Correction[/center]
You asked a question and could not use the right punctuation for[b] the[/b] question.

Alloy emeka,Mistake na Mistake. Big or small. Professor or Illiterate. No one is a complete master . Period.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
ALOY EMEKA, YOU NEED A SOUND ENGLISH TEACHER TO TAKE YOU ROUND THE ENGLISH ORBIT AGAIN. YOU WANT TO TELL ME THE WORLD 'MUTATE' HAS MADE AN IMMENSE MESS OF YOU TILL NOW? I GUESS YOU ARE SO ENTHRALLED IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL BIOLOGY THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER SEMANTICS FOR MUTATION APART FROM GENETICS! HABA! YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
Freshmoney, nice goat hairs!! I hope ur man friend doesnt hammer u too hard grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I say the truth. tpia is very educated even though she is a tribalist. I was wondering why her education didn't liberate her mind tho. But the freshmoney guy retired to goat selling after 25 years bout in senior primary school. His last known appearance in a classroom was in nairaland preparatory class for junior wasc students. He is a blood nuisance with a bus load  of cow dung.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy Emeka, are Shina Peter's broda?! grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

ALOY EMEKA, YOU NEED A SOUND ENGLISH TEACHER TO TAKE YOU ROUND THE ENGLISH ORBIT AGAIN. YOU WANT TO TELL ME THE WORLD 'MUTATE' HAS MADE AN IMMENSE MESS OF YOU TILL NOW? I GUESS YOU ARE SO ENTHRALLED IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL BIOLOGY THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER SEMANTICS FOR MUTATION APART FROM GENETICS! HABA! YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!

Where did you copy this grammar from?. You need to make references before EFCC lock you up you for plagiarism.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

SAURON you do not tell me that you are ALOY EMEKA SIAMESE TWIN. NO WONDER, YOU SOUND SO knocked out. SAURON is a meaningless name like ALOY EMEKA, pipo can you tell me what these names portend? Distruction and Mass catastrophe grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
vicade:

Jesus!
[center]Correction[/center]
You asked a question and could not use the right punctuation for[b] a[/b] question.

Alloy emeka,Mistake na Mistake. Big or small. Professor or Illiterate. No one is a complete master . Period.

Fool! a question will go with a puntuation. There is nothing like ''a'' and ''the'' in this case. Go back to primary school
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

does education matter when someone is from a tribe where all the women stink,  and eat shit mixed with amala and have smelly vaginas to boot?

Am i not stinking right now and eating bird poo amala with ugly looking oily stew?

wetin be learned for this matter?

Your useless fiance must be mixed with Igbo, or else I'm sure her stench would have chased you away long ago to find a fresh smelling Igbo girl.

No wonder you're all over davidylan and platinumk is hi fiving her light skinned Yoruba friends (let me guess- is one of them a male NLer) who are actually Igbo because of their light skin.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

SAURON you do not tell me that you are ALOY EMEKA SIAMESE TWIN. NO WONDER, YOU SOUND SO knocked out. SAURON is a meaningless name like ALOY EMEKA, pipo can you tell me what these names portend? Distruction and Mass catastrophe grin

Don't start what you cannot finish.
I am not in the mood for some head-bashing tonight. . . . . .Just stay off or get whatz coming for you.
A word is enough for the wise.

Aloy~Emeka:

I say the truth. tpia is very educated even though she is a tribalist. I was wondering why her education didn't liberate her mind tho.

This is a first from AloyEmeka.

But the freshmoney guy retired to goat selling after 25 years bout in senior primary school. His last known appearance in a classroom was in nairaland preparatory class for junior wasc students. He is a blood nuisance with a bus load  of cow dung.

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

dont bother.

The guy literally bats on all sides and is a serial killer to boot.

You wouldnt want to waste your energy- he just wants to distract from whatever 's being discussed.

Na mercenary of the highest order- he just goes with the highest bidder.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Where did you copy this grammar from?. You need to make references before EFCC lock you up you for plagiarism.
lock you up you, meaningless english, can you imagine?

PIPO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE WORD 'PLAGIARISM' HAS GOT TO DO WITH THIS? HAHAHAHA, I LAUGH  grin NA NOVEL PLAGIARISM OR NA MOVIE IMITATION. THIS BIAFRAN ENGLISH GO KILL YOU ONE DAY
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

dont bother.

You wouldnt want to waste your energy- he just wants to distract from whatever 's being discussed.

Wouldn't it be nice if Sauron can distract you guys from tribal bashing?. I see you derive vitamins from tribal wars.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
Guyz do not 4get the issue dat brought all 'ere! We are to discuss Fashola and not to boost ur sexual and literate egos!!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

does education matter when someone is from a tribe where all the women stink,  and eat shit mixed with amala and have smelly vaginas to boot?

Am i not stinking right now and eating bird poo amala with ugly looking oily stew?

wetin be learned for this matter?

Your useless fiance must be mixed with Igbo, or else I'm sure her stench would have chased you away long ago to find a fresh smelling Igbo girl.

No wonder you're all over davidylan and platinumk is hi fiving her light skinned Yoruba friends (let me guess- is one of them a male NLer) who are actually Igbo because of their light skin.

Let someone beep David Dylan to come with his jumper cable so he can jumpstart tpia's kitten.  Do not forget to tell him to bring a 1500V battery if he hopes to crank that kitten.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by vicade(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara:

Fool! a question will go with a puntuation. There is nothing like ''a'' and ''the'' in this case. Go back to primary school

I believe you will be at home back in primary school cos you have a mindset of a primary school kid. If not why these insults of ode and fool ?

you made a mistake which is okay. Don't be ignorant no one is perfect.

what kind of ugly name is Nchara anyway ?Like name Like person .
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Freshmoney, nice goat hairs!! I hope your man friend doesnt hammer u too hard grin grin grin grin grin grin

PLATINUMNK, LIKE YOUR DAD'S HOUSEBOY DEY HAMMER YOU NOW?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

dont bother.

Tpia, i am not a serial killer.
I am now born again.

Aloy~Emeka:

Wouldn't it be nice if Sauron can distract you guys from tribal bashing?. I see you derive vitamins from tribal wars.

Sauron says NO to senseless tribalism. . . . . . . .
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Eziachi: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

does the word PROSECUTED  mean anything to you?

or werent you and yours crowing like cows when Bode George was sentenced to kirikiri?

You think its like the drug business where you  people "arrange" to have yourselves immune from scrutiny until you eventually kill each other off?

Of course the word PERSECUTED meant something to me, and if I am right, it means that they are before the law a confirmed CRIMINALS unless, you have other ideas. Maybe you have.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
STUPID SAURON. JOBLESS ALOY EMEKA. THESE IDS SHOULD BE SCRUTINIZED. THEY ARE OWNED BY JUST ONE LOWLIFE. PERHAPS, A ROBOT
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by vicade(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
Back to the topic

Fashola 4 Lagos. He should forget Nigeria and focus only on Lagos.

Nigeria should go and look for Odili or Ibori or Uzor Kalu or GoodLuck or Andy Uba or Peter Obi e.t.c

Eko o ni Baje o!!!

O Baje Ti!

I Love Lagos  cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

STUPID SAURON. JOBLESS ALOY EMEKA. THESE IDS SHOULD BE SCRUTINIZED. THEY ARE OWNED BY JUST ONE LOWLIFE. PERHAPS, A ROBOT

Why don't you just shut your stinking mouth, you cunt bucket?
If you are tired of life. . . . . .Stab yourself in the groin and die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh