Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13464 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why don't you just shut your stinking mouth, you cunt bucket?
If you are tired of life. . . . . .Stab yourself in the groin and die.

Who will replace him as chief Nigerian almajiri in London if he commits suicide?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Who will replace him as chief Nigerian almajiri in London if he commits suicide?

His goat!!! grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by jaso1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ All,
Every contribution here should be athentisvly comprehend giving d fact dt Nigra deserved it. Bros fash has not yet completed hs msoin 4 Lagosian therefore d isue of hm bcomng ur next prsdnt should be hld til then. Nigeria has a bg prblm and until u and i ready to face d batle that's when tngs wl be normal. We value fash than anyting here in lag and we dont have a rum 4 ngra prob 4 now. Whem the tind come trueth wl prevail. EKO O NI BAJE OO, !
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
Abeg Freshmoney make see d pix of the babe wey I wan marry. As elder, make u advisecheesy
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
Abeg Freshmoney make see d pix of the babe wey I wan marry. As elder, make u advisecheesy

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

PLATINUMNK, LIKE YOUR DAD'S HOUSEBOY DEY HAMMER YOU NOW?

hahha it is waaaaay better than freakin a goat like you cheesy cheesy cheesy

@tpia- it was a JOKE abeg, see how it worked to bring your tribalism out? grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

His goat!!! grin

hahahahhahaaaahahhaha baaaaaaaaaaaaaah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

WHY YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT MY DEAR? FIND YOURSELF A REAL GIRL. THAT ONE IS FOR ALOY EMEKA AND SAURON grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

WHY YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT MY DEAR? FIND YOURSELF A REAL GIRL. THAT ONE IS FOR ALOY EMEKA AND SAURON grin grin

or get urself a goat like FM cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

hahahahhahaaaahahhaha baaaaaaaaaaaaaah grin grin grin grin grin

PLATINUMNK, YOU ARE GLADLY WELCOME TO THE ALLIANCE OF IDIOCY,GLADY OWNED BY ALOY EMEKA AND HIS SIAMESE TWIN SAURON

AFTER BEING BANGED BY A HOUSEBOY, YOU NEED TO TAKE A REST BEFORE GOING ON A SECOND ROUND, NOT SPITTING NONSENSE HERE. ANYWAY HIV IS REAL wink
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

or get urself a goat like FM cool

Are you afraid of FM? A BITCHY SLUT LIKE YOU NEED A SMACK ON THE CLITORIS smiley cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ topic

He may actually do well

@ plat
wasup hun?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
Adrenaline:

@ topic

He may actually do well

@ plat
wasup hun?

nuthing much. . . just bashing idiots! grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Adrenaline:

@ topic

He may actually do well

@ plat
wasup hun?

YOUR HUN, YOU MEAN PLATINUMNK, WELL SHE IS BEING BASHED BY THE HOUSEBOY, SURE, SHE IS BEING BANGED! SHE IS A REAL SLUT, SHE LOVES IT, EVEN AFTER TENTH ROUND, SHE AIN'T STOPPING shocked shocked
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
Vicade,

Nigeria can be better if people admit it when they are wrong. Only a FOOL- like you have shown yourself to be - will argue in a hell-bent manner despite being clearly wrong. Nchara means your tormentor and Vicade means a slowpoke.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara:

Vicade,

Nigeria can be better if people admit it when they are wrong. Only a FOOL- like you have shown yourself to be - will argue in a hell-bent manner despite being clearly wrong. Nchara means your tormentor and Vicade means a slowpoke.

LIL GIRL, ARE YOU STUPID? VICADE YOU ARE TALKING TO IS ASLEEP. SEE HOW WITLESS YOU ARE, NUMBSKULL wink
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

nuthing much. . . just bashing idiots! grin

lol, well i advise that you use ur energy for somethin more constructive babe, ur a lady, a cute one at that.

freshmoney:

YOUR HUN, YOU MEAN PLATINUMNK, WELL SHE IS BEING BASHED BY THE HOUSEBOY, SURE, SHE IS BEING BANGED! SHE IS A REAL SLUT, SHE LOVES IT, EVEN AFTER TENTH ROUND, SHE AIN'T STOPPING shocked shocked

oh really, do you have proof? or did u witness this, or are you that house boy?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
ADRENALINE, DO YOU REALLY NEED WITNESS? OH BABY CRY! THAT SLUT AINT WORTH BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, DON'T ASK ME WHY, CUZ IMA BASH YOU grin angry grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

ADRENALINE, DO YOU REALLY NEED WITNESS? OH BABY CRY! THAT SLUT AINT WORTH BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, DON'T ASK ME WHY, CUZ IMA BASH YOU grin angry grin

I think deep down u really like the chic, but u dont knw how to say it, Iv seen this kind of thing a million times b4 lol
i aint afraid of you 'bashing' me, just dont expect me to join in on any childish rants
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by afruakan: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
as an afruakan -amerikan

nigeriea ,congo,kenya,ghana,will never move forward intill a hitler like power excpet afrakan party takes power and pushes pan afrakannism we are the strongest but sofets people on the planet and cruel to our own.

nigeria's last and current president are losers and a disgrace to what it means to be afrakan.

im like this the man dies and a knew anti afrakan "afrakan" comes in and my cousins in nigeria conitnue to suffer.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by tarano: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
A president that is away from the country for 10days and that's okay. Nigerians it's not okay. Our president is sick, we don't need a sick president.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

PLATINUMNK, YOU ARE GLADLY WELCOME TO THE ALLIANCE OF IDIOCY,GLADY OWNED BY ALOY EMEKA AND HIS SIAMESE TWIN SAURON

AFTER BEING BANGED BY A HOUSEBOY, YOU NEED TO TAKE A REST BEFORE GOING ON A SECOND ROUND, NOT SPITTING NONSENSE HERE. ANYWAY HIV IS REAL wink

This disgusting pederast is still shooting his stinking mouth off like a bitch PMSing. . . .

When God was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing tantrums.
You are so brainless, you make the pubic louse in your groin looks like a Nobel Laureate.
Why don't you invest in a piece of strong rope, find a beam to tie it to and do the obvious?

You over-leveraged bell end!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Adrenaline:

lol, well i advise that you use your energy for somethin more constructive babe, your a lady, a cute one at that.

oh really, do you have proof? or did u witness this, or are you that house boy?

ok. but it was soo fun grin grin grin

i leave him.

~Sauron~:

This disgusting pederast is still shooting his stinking mouth off like a bitch PMSing. . . .

When God was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing tantrums.
You are so brainless, you make the pubic louse in your groin looks like a Nobel Laureate.
Why don't you invest in a piece of strong rope, find a beam to tie it to and do the obvious?

You over-leveraged bell end!!!

ahhhh Sauron. . . i have missed your hilarous insults. . .thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2009
@ page 4
tpia, you seriously need help like i said before.
and expect sjeezy to turn this into another igbo vs yoruba thread with his stupid comments.

Dont mind Platnumistank
we know igbo genes light skin albino with nappy ass hair. lmfao
WHO THE FUK SAYS THIS? BULLSHIT TRIBALIST DOG, GO AND SNIFF YOUR ASS RETARD.
obsessed with the fuking igbos i would say, eh??
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2009
^^^ lmfao shut your mouth sjeezy didnt turn anything into a yoruba vs igbo thread clown and that shit was funny as hell.

As plat said she was kidding to tpia me too i was kidding but serious at the same time lmfao
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2009
anyway
reading your post tpia youre a crazy tribalist and someone with HEAVY inferiority complex issues.
must you continue screaming to the world and forcing them into what you believe?
GO AND GET HELP!!! SEEK HELP, NAIRALAND WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR PROBLEM WORSE.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by 1forall: 2:01am On Dec 04, 2009
The rate with which topics degenerate to bashings goes to show that though we are intelligent as
individuals, we are completely retarded as a team.
This seems to be an issue in africa and especially Nigeria.
from hackney

Its happens so frequently its alarming! Im guessing its one of the reasons why visitors to the forum hesitate to join initially. . . maybe until a topic they feel strongly about is opened.

Sorry pheebs  sad
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ page 4
tpia, you seriously need help like i said before.
and expect sjeezy to turn this into another igbo vs yoruba thread with his stupid comments.
WHO THE FUK SAYS THIS? BULLSHIT TRIBALIST DOG, GO AND SNIFF YOUR ASS RETARD.
obsessed with the fuking igbos i would say, eh??

lol that was still funny esp the platnumistank part
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2009
lol lol lol lol lol it was soo funny.
i think you are laughing alone this time. tongue
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol lol lol lol lol it was soo funny.
i think you are laughing alone this time. tongue

its ok lmfao
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2009
"lmfao" ------- (cricket sounds)
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 2:20am On Dec 04, 2009
ok crickets im still laughing tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Money Laundering: Court Frees Fani-kayode / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.