Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41588 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by doyen101: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
H2Ossss:

So you are dating him for what you can get from him? Be honest with yourself... How much have you assisted him financially? Or in your own words what can he show as a proof he is dating you?
Sex-starving is nothing to show.. at least NOTHING is SHOWING.. grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by izzou(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
fergie001:

Izzou,izzouuuuuuuuuu,how many times I call u,your wickedness is hereditary,chaiiiiii.......e no good nah,advise her well,haba

grin grin wink
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by anigbajumo(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2017
rosalieene:

what's wrong with this one

shocked shocked angry cool
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

What a dwib.. look around you..broke dude.. isnt it a source of pride for men to cater for their love.. Yu will learn when you leave your parent's roof or start earning a regular income, not the bits n tits from ya ponzi skims.. fool.

Haha, you make me laugh. Why are you foaming in the mouth because of the truth. Well, I am sorry, I am not one of those guys, people like you who put love in front of reason. If I am not married to a woman, I have no obligation to her. If I do anything for her, great. If I am not able to afford one of her demands, too bad, means she has to work for that.

If you are making capital expenses on a woman who hasn't started bearing your surname, you may end up losing. Look around you and see how men who made women and love/relationships the focal point of their lives are faring, not so good my bro.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by georgee(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Luckymay:

Did she tell you she's jobless?
Look at u, bird of a feather., She is not jobless, so why is she crying over her BF's money?. Shebi she is working and has money? Wetin she wan do with the guy's money? angry angry
Cos u don get BF now, the guy must replace ur father in his responsibilities? The way ladies of nowadays reason with their anus ehn. Na why plenty single ladies dey multiiply...over 35, over 40, Over 45
Silly creatures angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by LaExpert: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2017
thehedge:
hehehe true? the why don't y'all wait for girls to demand sex first? maybe that way you even get to charge them for it. heediot. keep deceiving yourselves.

Yes, sex is mutual.

Same goes for marriage, it is mutual but you'll hardly find women doing the proposal.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Skmoda360(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
bakynes:
OP your guy is a correct guy he shd not spend big on you at all. What of me that spent money on my ex for 4 years through school and service year and she later dumped me on some flimsy excuse. Which account shd I write all the money I spent.
Men shd only spend on their wives and not gfs. Na the next girl wey I go date go suffer am, I will simply tell her I can't give you money if your parents can't give you money go and fuc*k man outside me am not spending on any girl again ever in my life.
You make me remember myself....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Jamean(f): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
ladyF:
I disliked when ladies who do this. Why can't you pay your own bills by yourself?

If you cannot afford to pay the rent, move to a smaller apartment, you're probably living above your means.

If you were booless nko?

That's why some girls can't do without a boo undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by thehedge(f): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
mctowel01:

Its your type that either beg for sex after spending money or result to rape cos you dont have the charm to attract it..
you have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bakynes(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Skmoda360:

You make me remember myself....
How?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by rosalieene(f): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
anigbajumo:

shocked shocked angry cool
lmaooooooooo I thought you would react
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bash4us(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

Thats my guy! He should pay your rent and next u bring in another guy to bleep u in the same room another guy paid for. See u. free my guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by anigbajumo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
rosalieene:

lmaooooooooo
I thought you would react

I knw wea to flog u,continue....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by commyl(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
undecided
Curioussme:

Am confused right now,is he just a person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by commyl(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
my dear, you are not his responsibility yet, you guys are just dating not until he marries you, he's not responsible for any of your problems, unless he just wants to help. My advice is this, don't put your hope on any body,just try your possible best to solve your problems your self, trust me, it will help you even in marriage because even in marriage you don't expect your husband to do everything for you or to help in every problem before it should be solved. My opinion though .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Mznaett: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Luckymay:
Very right my dear.
Yea,thanksgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by H2Ossss(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
bibijay123:

guys! standing up for each other since..... grin ok lemme ask her o, come op, have you ever had your man's back? maybe emotionally or financially if his ego can take it?
I've got the answer for you, no need to ask her,its capital NO, if she got his back she won't come here ranting to complete strangers, I love hardworking ladies, a lady that can buy her soap, cream and make her hair herself, a lady that spur me to work hard.. Not the once always demanding like dating them makes me their employer

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by npage01(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
TRE EN........
Solution for:
* General cleansing of blood,
* Detoxifier
* Cramp repellant
* Irregular menstruation
* Menstrual pain treatment
* Libido boast
* Increases sexual performance
energy boaster
* Healthy looks

TRE EN handles the above cases for fast results and improvement in hours. Tre en, is a world class herbal supplement, NAFDAC cerified, Endorsed by WHO and very effective.

You can get it for your wife, husband, father, mother and loved ones. Tre en is so rich, Reliable and a Trusted name in health maintenance.

Our contribution to sustainable health project in Nigeria is thus making one out of a thousand Nigerians to access quality health services without tearing their pocket. A cup of Tre en (120 capsules) goes for #7,000 (Seven thousand Naira).
With Just #3000 (Three thousand Naira only) you get a cup of this no side effect supplement. Be part of those benefiting already as you cannot get this any where in the world.
Call to place your order NOW.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

No sir... nothing more sexy than a hardworking people wink
so theres more to dz hater of a girl.. Surprised though smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by itsmeurLady(f): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
My dear, I hav observed that NL is full of hypocrites. They condemn u for speaking ur mind today and do the same thing tomorrow... if u are not comfortable with him, then move on. He shld be able to assist u on one occasion or the other wether or not he has. Even Jesus Christ GAVE as an act of love, so if he's Not givin to you derz sum1 out der collecting it. Men are annoying like dat!!! You shld get sumfin doing too, it's not so good to be dependent on men for such things cs little things like this drives them away. Men love Independent ladies BUT on the other hand, this is not to say bcs u are independent u won't collect money from ur bf, still take his own and join to ur own grin no money is too much. After all, if he needs support tomorrow, he might still come to you. Any man that is not giving his gf money is either having a serious commitment somewhere else or stingy!!

Note to Guys: if ur gf is not collecting ur money, it is either she is taking it from somebody else or she's shy to ask (which is dumb and childish). So ladies ASK and it shall be given Unto you buh as you ASK, WORK/INVEST too bcs there's always a day of reckoning. If the bobo say he nor want again, you can be able to tell him "BOI BYE" with ur money in the bank kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Babysho(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
izzou:

From the highlighted above, it's clear you don't love him. You just want him for your financial needs.

You better carry bread like Olajumoke, or better still, date your landlord

You this guy grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jmoore(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Note to Guys: if ur gf is not collecting ur money, it is either she is taking it from somebody else or she's shy to ask (which is dumb and childish). So ladies ASK and it shall be given Unto you buh as you ASK, WORK/INVEST too bcs there's always a day of reckoning. If the bobo say he nor want again, you can be able to tell him "BOI BYE" with ur money in the bank kiss kiss

If she is not asking it is because her father is performing his role as a father.

Why should a girl leave her father that brought her into world to disturb a man who did not contribute 0% sperm to her being born?

What a wack mentality!!!!!!!! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Babysho(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Uzoraustin:

Let it pinch you well so that next time you won't buy under size shoe.

Hahahahahahhaa grin grin grin

The O.P right now;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by TheValiant(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blacklister:
so theres more to dz hater of a girl.. Surprised though smiley

Did she ever hate on you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Sierusvirus(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:
My dear, I hav observed that NL is full of hypocrites. They condemn u for speaking ur mind today and do the same thing tomorrow... if u are not comfortable with him, then move on. He shld be able to assist u on one occasion or the other wether or not he has. Even Jesus Christ GAVE as an act of love, so if he's Not givin to you derz sum1 out der collecting it. Men are annoying like dat!!! You shld get sumfin doing too, it's not so good to be dependent on men for such things cs little things like this drives them away. Men love Independent ladies BUT on the other hand, this is not to say bcs u are independent u won't collect money from ur bf, still take his own and join to ur own grin no money is too much. After all, if he needs support tomorrow, he might still come to you. Any man that is not giving his gf money is either having a serious commitment somewhere else or stingy!!

My gf gives me the way I give her, we just do it from our heart not as a responsibility. Guys go for ur pedigree and not a broke irresponsible scum gf with a mentality of give me even God said u must give to receive. .. pls don't bother responding cos am off

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by itsmeurLady(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
jmoore:

If she is not asking it is because her father is performing his role as a father.

Why should a girl leave her father that brought her into world to disturb a man who did not contribute 0% sperm to her being born?

What a wack mentality!!!!!!!! undecided

I hate pretenders!!! It is ppl like u that girls will still obtain from, pls oga face the fact and stop deceiving urself. Wat if she does not hav a father?? It's obvious u are not exposed, pls leave us to say it as it is, we ain't sugarcoating nothing!!!

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by itsmeurLady(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sierusvirus:

My gf gives me the way I give her, we just do it from our heart not as a responsibility. Guys go for ur pedigree and not a broke irresponsible scum gf with a mentality of give me even God said u must give to receive. .. pls don't bother responding cos am off

Wat are u nah saying Are we not saying the same thing? Read again pls!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheValiant:

Did she ever hate on you?

Even if she want to, she can't cause she doesn't know me.
check this thread and see what she and makkydebby did to a fellow human being.. All in d in the name of having fun undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/3609568/post-best-picture-whoever-quotes
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by TheValiant(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blacklister:

Even if she want to, she can't cause she doesn't know me.
check this thread and see what she and makkydebby did to a fellow human being.. All in d in the name of having fun undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/3609568/post-best-picture-whoever-quotes

LOL, she doesn't know the guy she did the "deed" to either. So just chill n let em girls have fun, bruh. Na their way.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheValiant:

LOL, she doesn't know the guy she did the "deed" to either. So just chill n let em girls have fun, bruh. Na their way.
I'm glad u dig, bro.. God bless cool
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by izzou(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Babysho:

You this guy grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by TheValiant(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blacklister:
I'm glad u dig, bro.. God bless cool

Bless you too, my nigga cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Finding The Perfect One / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.