Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41450 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ozoebuka1(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me. The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments. Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means. Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
direct all the questions you asked above to yourself... if u can't support your self while you are single is it when you get married that you'd be able to support yourself so, if you never met the guy,, you wouldn't have been able to pay your rent, «your own fuquing rent for crying out loud>> and where was it written that his responsibility to cater for your needs you are in a relationship for crying out loud!!!! you two are meant to help. each other. but it's not mandatory to do so....damn!!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
If the guy no do for you . you diversify since you must depend on guys. beside your landlord no be man?

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kabrud: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
If the guy no do for you . you diversify since you must depend on guys. beside your landlord no be man?

LMAO, diversify indeed.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmm
When you wont work .. how can you depend on a man is he your father ?? Even your father self past a certain age you should not depend on him

Work girl Work ! And then you will see when u dont expect nothing you will get and also might oush him to get his ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Don't get offended.why do girls always depend on guys alot.I don't that was why I asked.I believe what a man can do a woman can do even more better.dear his not your money making machine but your boyfriend.am not saying he shouldn't help when the need arises.but don't ask too much.
eeewwu ya head is holy I like that,honestly one reason why somtime's I run away fron relationship iz cuz the spending is too much,is like u just carry expenses add to yaself!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm
When you wont work .. how can you depend on a man is he your father ?? Even your father self past a certain age you should not depend on him

Work girl Work ! And then you will see when u dont expect nothing you will get and also might oush him to get his ..
oil dey ya head ee,but I hope you na just saying it here,for admire's to come!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martin124:
oil dey ya head ee,but I hope you na just saying it here,for admire's to come!!!

No sir... nothing more sexy than a hardworking people wink

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jmoore(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obviously, you don't know the meaning of responsiblities. If you can't afford a rent, go back to your father's house.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
lobatan
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Jossyx(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martin124:
eeewwu ya head is holy I like that,honestly one reason why somtime's I run away fron relationship iz cuz the spending is too much,is like u just carry expenses add to yaself!!!!

You very right about this, its just an added expenses!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bakynes(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
OP your guy is a correct guy he shd not spend big on you at all. What of me that spent money on my ex for 4 years through school and service year and she later dumped me on some flimsy excuse. Which account shd I write all the money I spent.
Men shd only spend on their wives and not gfs. Na the next girl wey I go date go suffer am, I will simply tell her I can't give you money if your parents can't give you money go and fuc*k man outside me am not spending on any girl again ever in my life.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

No sir... nothing more sexy than a hardworking people wink
eh eh,so are saying u can wait to see ya lover succeed!? Bcuz I know not all ladies can wait!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jossyx:

You very right about this, its just an added expenses!
hmmm to do that iz meant for those with cash!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Jakasibo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
kabrud:
Boy friend not doing this, not doing that while the only thing they have to offer is p***y, and even shamelessly announcing it as if it is a right, yet "they are equal to men". If u ask her what financial assistance she has ever offered to her boyfriend now, she will start making some funny noise. Mtchewww.
I tell you, Some of these girls sees relationship as a job opportunity and the only thing they have to offer is a used pvssy

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Jakasibo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while
Is it not girls like you that satisfies their boyfriends sexually on daily bases? Someone has been dating you for four good years and you can't give him sex and you are here complaining.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
nobody is telling him to pay the whole rent

Ok then has he ever contributed to you financially in some ways

also what's his salary scale ?

How many people is he responsible to ?

Let's face it when it comes to priorities his Families and personal people would come first however there would be some form of assistance from his side, if genuinely he can't assist because of financial constraint then that's understandable because my dear things are tough out there. Generator that cost 30k is now 70k, both men and women are cutting their spending habits, however i do know that there some really stingy people. so the ball is in your court, frankly i don't think you should be complaining because as long as you have an option you shouldn't complain, you can either deal with this or dump him, it's not really a big deal, alot of people have what we call deal-breakers. For we all he might be really really stingy and that would not play out nice even after marriage.

It would be nice to be independent to a large extent, so that tomorrow no man will come and feel you owe them something just because he paid your rent. You should have that pride to take care of your own self.

Peace

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by potbelly(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
I can't believe I liked almost every response to the op...
You all came correct... cool

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
According to this your thread https://www.nairaland.com/3487464/should-let-him-sex-me you told him no sex till marriage and forgot to add no financial demand till marriage. Girls have been deceiving guys since 0001BC.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Some of your comments got me seriously laughing. I appreciate the scolding. Sometimes it's good to let out our minds to be able to see clearly. Only the person facing a problem knows where the shoes pinches. Gracias

Let it pinch you well so that next time you won't buy under size shoe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me. The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments. Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means. Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

Since when did being generous to a girlfriend become a do-or-die affair?

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Curioussme: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcguru1:

Ok then has he ever contributed to you financially in some ways

also what's his salary scale ?

How many people is he responsible to ?

Let's face it when it comes to priorities his Families and personal people would come first however there would be some form of assistance from his side, if genuinely he can't assist because of financial constraint then that's understandable because my dear things are tough out there. Generator that cost 30k is now 70k, both men and women are cutting their spending habits, however i do know that there some really stingy people. so the ball is in your court, frankly i don't think you should be complaining because as long as you have an option you shouldn't complain, you can either deal with this or dump him, it's not really a big deal, alot of people have what we call deal-breakers. For we all he might be really really stingy and that would not play out nice even after marriage.

It would be nice to be independent to a large extent, so that tomorrow no man will come and feel you owe them something just because he paid your rent. You should have that pride to take care of your own self.

Peace
Thanks dear. The most sensible response so far

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

You've helped yourself already why do you seek confirmation ? If you choose to marry that lousy tin, you'll end up having him as your first son, supporting him and lose on the long run.. Run.. a broken relationship is better than a broken life.. we know their kinds... na to dey press phone morning till nite or sit down with laptop 20hours a day with nothing to show for it, just to deceive their kinds... let him be...I repeat RUN !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kenzysmith: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
because u be hin side chick
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Recession dey affect the boyfriendgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by TWoods(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

What you should do is have your boyfriend here so we can help him. A woman like you is certainly not someone he should marry.

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by chantman: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
it not my business
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Buharimustgo: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is he your father?pls go to your father for assistance and stop sounding like a slot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by SaulRazor: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

What of your father ? Abi does he look like you father or brother?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

You are still single so what's the point complaining. I don't think you are his responsibility yet till after wedlock.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by joeace2020(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Some of your comments got me seriously laughing. I appreciate the scolding. Sometimes it's good to let out our minds to be able to see clearly. Only the person facing a problem knows where the shoes pinches. Gracias

And dude is somewhere complaining about you to someone else. Do you ever put yourself in people's shoes?

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
////MINDING MY BIZ SINCE 2017..

CAN ONLY COMMENT IF ITS MMM MATTER ....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Phonefanatic: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
When this empty brain girl go get sense? Na her type go dey shout gender equality, don't be surprised her papa no fit give her 5k and non of her uncles or aunties can give out 10k

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.