Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41478 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Some of your comments got me seriously laughing. I appreciate the scolding. Sometimes it's good to let out our minds to be able to see clearly. Only the person facing a problem knows where the shoes pinches. Gracias
I know you. And I know your boyfriend. He happens to be my friend. I go tell am

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kabrud: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Luckymay:

Did she tell you she's jobless?

Okay, she ain't jobless, the guy too has a job. But the question is; why MUST the guy assist her when they are both employed? Are they not equal again? Or is dating a business or a means of extra income for the ladies? The way ladies will jump and start saying their bf are not doing this and that, why shouldn't guys do same at least once in a while, since men and women are equal.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by sexy74(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
@OP
hmm the guy resemble your parents abi your papa don port to the guy?
what help have offered him since you started dating.
Even the sex, him go buy you sweet mouth before una do.
Abeg go hustle.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2017
kabrud:

"Love is a give and take affairs", but according to her narration, she has only been taking without giving and she is now announcing it because the taking is having some issues.
U call him a thief, pls what exactly did he steal?
Hmm, nothing bad in helping each other b4 marriage, pls which help has she rendered for the past 4 yrs of dating? If she has been of help, she would have stated it, but in the story, she has been good only in getting that help and never the other way round.
Pls is dating a form of employment for the ladies?
How are you so sure she has been taking without giving?? when she is not daft...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by franklynsunny(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Is it any nonsense dat happen to u
U jus post on the Internet
Do u reli mid advise online
Dis kid
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jasperkrekre(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Try to Establish yourself too so you won't depend on any guy in the future
Your generations shall remain blessed till eternity for this shrewd comment

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jasperkrekre(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2017
kabrud:
Boy friend not doing this, not doing that while the only thing they have to offer is p***y, and even shamelessly announcing it as if it is a right, yet "they are equal to men". If u ask her what financial assistance she has ever offered to her boyfriend now, she will start making some funny noise. Mtchewww.
... Almighty will increase u in wisdom for this bold and factual statements

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jasperkrekre(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
oloriburuku! when did he became ur papa.
don't u gat parents. ass,hoole
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by uzoexcel(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2017
queenfav:
When I called out for distributors for my hair business,just few ladies responded... Why won't you beg a man for rent, when many ladies here refused to make their own money.
lol...hilarious smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. Bit*ch! I can never be as broke as your boyfriends/husbands and brothers combined together.

Empty piece of pipe, my guess is that you are a typical Ibadan bimbo who jump from one man's bed to the other with nothing to offer but a smelly kpekus.

Cretinous fvcktard. Never make the mistake of exchanging blogs with me -- by the time I an done whitewashing you, you'll regret ever registering on this platform.

Run along and don't lemme find you on my mentions again.
I smell frustration....#Fool#.... Exchanging words with a vagabond like you it's a waste of time especially on a Monday morning like diz...No time to waste...#Offtowork#..Carry this matter like hunchback and continue to rant nonsense here @least u wll get busy for the day...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2017
nicolosam:

A lady who ask for nothing deserves everything.... in the presence of love, nothing is too much but in relations to the subject matter, the lady in question is only being stupid.

You are being harsh to the lady
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2017
tonero4urch:

One can deduce from this write up how selfish you are. You will have millions in the bank and still ask him for 100k. What future are you talking about? An entirely future without your husband in it? Like divorcing him later abi? Chaiiii..... Such a self centred attitude in marriage. And na man like me go marry this one oooooo
chaiii....what a pity when you can't read and understand even digest it bfor you comment....Man like you u say?? I forbid it..#Pray for you dignity as a man###
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Omonigeriarere: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

It seems relationship is a poverty alleviation avenue for you. You better wake up from slumber.

He is your boyfriend not your sugar daddy.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Arsenalholic(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Harinholar:
I smell frustration....#Fool#.... Exchanging words with a vagabond like you it's a waste of time especially on a Monday morning like diz...No time to waste...#Offtowork#..Carry this matter like hunchback and continue to rant nonsense here @least u wll get busy for the day...
hhahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by creepsyme(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
I believe u are very young why cant u work hard and pay ur bills instead of always hoping a boyfriend will bail u out? Help me God!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by creepsyme(f): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:

I believe u are very young why cant u work hard and pay ur bills instead of always hoping a boyfriend will bail u out? Help me God!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by davidif: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:

Since when was it your boyfriends respinsibility to provide you with rent money.? Man, naija mentality sef

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by davidif: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

Wait what?!?! See mentality!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man
So it seems u dating the guy so as to impress your friends. its likely the guy sees something anout you he doesnt like and wouldnt want to spend his hard earned money on you. its likely nigga has a backup babe somewhere

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bravesoul247(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
bibijay123:

When you are dating someone its either because it will take you to the bank, altar or just to have fun. She has been with him for four years and he has never tried to help her out not even with her rent!.\ What sort of husband would he make? they are supposed to have each other's back and i don't see him having hers. angry
Before concluding that he ain't gat her back 1st ask the girl in what way she has supported the guy, then we can now understand your point. And believe you me, I'm pretty sure the guy must have helped her in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kizyalex10(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man
he is saving for ur bride price.lol.see my dear it's relationship nt job opportunity,most guys date independent lady,so even if he gives her,is a bonus.gone re those days women sit nd eat den fat around,now d economy says all hands must be on deck.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bravesoul247(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:

First of all, you should never disclose relationship matters to people you don't even know, that's very bad and doesnt show that you're wise at all. Secondly, I will not believe that your guy hasn't given you money all through the four years you've been dating him. Understand that he is a man and men has responsibilities and from your posts I've read so far you don't love him, so you can't show him off cos he couldn't help you with house rent? in what way have you helped him? Don't ever see your bf as a means of survival please, i hate ladies that reason like that. Now look at, thw way people are calling you names and they are even digging your previous post about asking total strangers if you should have sex with your own guy, haba! That's not sensible at all. Don't disclose private matters to the public. If he can't help you find a way mbuk! Peace out!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kabrud: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
jasperkrekre:
... Almighty will increase u in wisdom for this bold and factual statements

U dey mind golddiggers? Deir mata don dey pass be careful. They don't even apply diplomacy in trying to reap where they did not sow. They take it as a right that they must be catered for by their bf, yet they will continue disturbing everybody about how they are/should be equal to men. Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
T
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kabrud: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
Before concluding that he ain't gat her back 1st ask the girl in what way she has supported the guy, then we can now understand your point. And believe you me, I'm pretty sure the guy must have helped her in one way or the other.

She clearly stated it in her post, d guy dey roger her wella, e be like say na dis recession cause problem and she started making noise as if she give am money to keep.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by neocortex: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
IHate9jerians:
This is just one of the mentalities possessed by the average nigerian woman that makes me hate them with a burning passion.Anyway,i blame the ever stupid nigerian men for always indulging the worthless nigerian women.If they didn't,the women wouldn't be so demanding of them

Except you are swimming in poverty, there is no reason to hate anyone who
is not forcing you at gunpoint to part with your money.
All over the world a significant percentage of men spend on women, even
some without asking.
In fact, some men see their ability to spend on women as a measure of their
masculinity.

So if a lady is demanding from you, all you need do is dump her and
find one who doesn't want your money instead of you wasting your energy
in nurturing pointless hatred against women or men who prefer to spend.
Life is too short to be spent on frivolities.

@Curiossme,
Being concerned about your boyfriend's stinginess is perfectly normal if
you are certain he has the money. Don't mind those throwing insults at you.

You have to decide if you can tolerate his behaviour or not.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kabrud: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Harinholar:
How are you so sure she has been taking without giving?? when she is not daft...

Pls point out where she said so. Meanwhile, I can point out where she said she is very good at taking. Infact, opening a thread like this is a strategy, to get more tricks. Ur bf is not giving u money enough, and u are taking him to a public court.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by chinnyonwu(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
ladyF:

cry cry cry @bolded.

Ermmm.. You chose to judge me too based on your own assumptions. Contrary to what you think, I don't even make money from this bitcoin ish o, the profit is almost negligible. grin

Someone here cannot afford to pay her own rent, and she forces her boyfriend to cough out money because...? Is he living in the house with her? How will she pay the following year's rent if he breaks up with her before it is due? I laugh!!! grin

My point is, if a guy chooses to foot your bills, it's NOT because he's obligated to do so, it's out of his own free will.

For example, my boo Tolutweety has really blessed me with a lot without me having to ask. kiss kiss kiss That's out of true love, not because I was holding his shirt and threatening him to gimme money for stuff. grin

My LadyF no dey ever dissapoint. Reasons logically like a man.
kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by doyen101: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Chidonc:

last time you where asking us if you should have sex with him
www.nairaland.com/3487464/should-let-him-sex-me

now you are saying he is stingy
babe this is buhariya period, there is no free money to waste, who buys goods without inspecting it.
Busted!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bibijay123(f): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
H2Ossss:

Nice point, they are meant to have each others back... Do you see her having his back?
guys! standing up for each other since..... grin ok lemme ask her o, come op, have you ever had your man's back? maybe emotionally or financially if his ego can take it?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by doyen101: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2017
yomi007k:

Na babes like ds dey divorce dir husband if he get small financial problem.
i agree
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bibijay123(f): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
neocortex:

Except you are swimming in poverty, there is no reason to hate anyone who
is not forcing you at gunpoint to part with your money.
All over the world a significant percentage of men spend on women, even
some without asking.
In fact, some men see their ability to spend on women as a measure of their
masculinity.

So if a lady is demanding from you, all you need do is dump her and
find one who doesn't want your money instead of you wasting your energy
in nurturing pointless hatred against women or men who prefer to spend.
Life is too short to be spent on frivolities.

@Curiossme,
Being concerned about your boyfriend's stinginess is perfectly normal if
you are certain he has the money. Don't mind those throwing insults at you.

You have to decide if you can tolerate his behaviour or not.

Hi five bro!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.