Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41554 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
Yeah.. No big deal.....I trust him👍 ....Let his babe name it and he is always ready...

#brokeass#
Story! You must pay ur rent urself.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by manuelp: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
why should he cover your bills? he is not your papa. have you supported him in any way? maybe you think supporting a guy is by spreading your legs like a rumour, guys can get that from commercial sex workers around.... work hard, be a miss independent and please shut that stinking gutter of yours you call mouth..u weren't expecting this... the truth is like a bitter pill to swallow ...to those ladies calling the girl's bf "broke ass",if the girl is self sufficient she won't have to rely on a broke ass.. now who is broker?

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by kiddkash(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

the way you dey speak I dey wonder if your boyfriend na ATM
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
elfmann:

Story! You must pay ur rent urself.
Did you need to tell me that..... it's a pity..smh
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by KKKWHITE(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maybe he is cheating on you . Check properly

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
amokeme:
Imagine you don't have a bf.. won't you survive? Now act like it. And you will be just fine wink

We should always have this mentality that we are alone in this world, with nobody to help. That way you figure out how to survive on your own. I always say and I will always say.., relationships are not meant for dependant people(male and female) both financially and otherwise.. especially the financial aspect.

Wow you beautiful, abeg where you from? America?? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you love him for money then your father loves you more ask him for money?
Nonse
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
Did you need to tell me that..... it's a pity..smh
Yes

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Too many ppl are stuck in their youth, haven't mad e a dime so when responsilibities comes they whine the way many of the senseless fools here are yarning.. When this guys demand sex, they dnt say yu're not my wife yaet, they just ask for it like its their entitlement... why have a bf if one's life can't be improved cause its a key indicator of wat lies ahead.counselled many people before they got married, they thot i wasjoking 3-5years the line see married women begging me for advice about how to manage the mess they got themselves into.. I repeat ladies if yu have broke guys who always shy from responsilibities flee.. giving a gf 50k additional to get an apt shouldnt be a big deal.. afterall when she gets the house. he will go there to sleep with her over and over.. grin
What if he give her the money and they break up later especially over a stupid reason? We all know she can decide not.to continue the relationship whenever she likes and for any reason she likes. So why comot some kind of expenses for something so fragile as a modern day relationship? What will be more painful is having a more pressing need that 50k would have taken care of, and seeing it with some other girl. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Theresa1990: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Adegunwa4real
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by thehedge(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by rosalieene(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
op you should have known better by not bringing this matter to Nairaland see as them guys are attacking you.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by thehedge(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
mctowel01:

What if he give her the money and they break up later especially over a stupid reason? We all know she can decide not.to continue the relationship whenever she likes and for any reason she likes. So why comot some kind of expenses for something so fragile as a modern day relationship? What will be more painful is having a more pressing need that 50k would have taken care of, and seeing it with some other girl. Be wise.
but you dont think about this trash when you ask for sex
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ohil: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babe, you contacted him before renting that at the first time. Or are you among the people have multiple men in their life. One is for the purchase of provisions/food stuff, another for house rent, another for wears/creams, another for your parents hospital bill etc. y can't you discuss about engagement and move in with him. Are you getting younger or....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Etizz: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

sweetheart, it's not like those guys are insulting u by saying u should look for a job or get something doing to fetch u money, they are kinda saying d truth in a different way, seriously, it will be better for u to ask for half of the rent so u provide half let it not look like he's paying for d whole thing, like me, I noticed I can't be spending full time on my girl so I looked for a job at unity bank for her (marketer though), but she's doing well, now na me dey borrow money from her, if at d first place, she refuse the job, then I will back out...... just try to be independent,guys love independent woman... not that they will not assist oh.........i hope u get my point.... love u.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by dicksonadams(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

What a dwib.. look around you..broke dude.. isnt it a source of pride for men to cater for their love.. Yu will learn when you leave your parent's roof or start earning a regular income, not the bits n tits from ya ponzi skims.. fool.
Mumu you think you get sense. Woman don use toto water cook for you
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ojlifa: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Your boy friend na your papa abi,go find sugar daddy.you are sounding like a double spade gold digger ,trying to dig rock

Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by porozhniy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Too many ppl are stuck in their youth, haven't mad e a dime so when responsilibities comes they whine the way many of the senseless fools here are yarning.. When this guys demand sex, they dnt say yu're not my wife yaet, they just ask for it like its their entitlement... why have a bf if one's life can't be improved cause its a key indicator of wat lies ahead.counselled many people before they got married, they thot i wasjoking 3-5years the line see married women begging me for advice about how to manage the mess they got themselves into.. I repeat ladies if yu have broke guys who always shy from responsilibities flee.. giving a gf 50k additional to get an apt shouldnt be a big deal.. afterall when she gets the house. he will go there to sleep with her over and over.. grin
So if I read you straight, the sole purpose of being in a relationship as a woman is to use the man as a springboard to a better life? If so, why then do your type scream blue murder when he claims ownership of ya ass or throw you outta the house?
Why raise hell when he feels entitled to ur body?
Making money as a woman is for your own protection.
Contribution to your relationship earns you respect.
Nobody wants to be in a parasitic relationship no more.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

so dating have becomes an investment
is he your sugar daddy or your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

U want to kill all these broke guys here on NL....50k...just like that....den no fit spend 50k finish on their wedding day.... grin...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by abimic(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Situations like these are where my VampireeM triumphs, abeg, to my hardworking girl, VampireeM, three smirn off for you,even though she no go show here, she can shy.... let this one be trolling over who pays her bill and who doesn't when in this era, SSCE certificate holders are making money no matter how little. By the time recession finish biting her, she go turn jumoke.. ....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by victorD3: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

Please what's your level of education?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by porozhniy(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Harinholar:
U want to kill all these broke guys here on NL....50k...just like that....den no fit spend 50k finish on their wedding day.... grin...
Don't call a guy broke cos he cannot afford to give you what you can't buy yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mYphhiRes: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

Oh puhleez!

It's is your type that makes men wey never reach to become men to open their mouth and spew trash about women.
If you are not old enough to pay your rent, then you simply are not old enough to be staying alone! angry
Go and squat with other hardworking women working their asses out (since your lazy ass can only have sex) if your parents are dead. If they are not dead and u don't want to squat with female friends, then go and live with them. Say NO to a life of dependency. You absolutely are not entitled to getting house rent as something to show say you get boyfriend.

PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING US. Women are working their entire waking hours to get their bills catered for - AND THE WORK IS NOT HAVING A BOYFRIEND! undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2017
thehedge:
Sex is mutual idiot. Girls also want it.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Coffin4Sale: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2017
PÚSSY is your only contribution to his life but yet you want money. Lord have mercy!
Curioussme:

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jabolo(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2017
thehedge:

Sex is an affirmation of a relationship between two people, something that brings them closer, and enjoyed by both.

If you even merely consider it as what goes with some monetary spend ... how do i put it? You's a Ho, my darling.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2017
porozhniy:
Don't call a guy broke cos he cannot afford to give you what you can't buy yourself.
Did you just type this shit Lols...To God be the Glory if u see me in person...My dear u go fear....If I say a guy is broke...Yeah ......he is broke.......
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Coffin4Sale:
PÚSSY is your only contribution to his life but yet you want money. Lord have mercy!
Lolsssss.....He must!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Mznaett: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

Where did you get this unique sense of reasoning from? cus it's rare to find an average Nigerian guy thinking this wayshocked
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by xenten: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Curioussme:

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed m oney from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

Come and date me. I will foot your bills but i will fuc.k you o! Hope you will not come to NL to ask for advice on weither you should sleep with after i spend on you as I am not your Daddy o!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Mznaett: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Harinholar:

Ride on sis!

You're mouthed asweargrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.