Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41570 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Eleniyan15: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
optional1:

see blasting from both side centre nd middle..
Lol nd lala come carry d matter put for fp.

lala na bad guy..seriously it annoying. HappySunday madam
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Prosperus(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
BlinkyBling:
beats my imagination when girls say this! Do you think aall men should do that 4 everygirl? How will you feel if your brother uses the money he is supsosed to use and take care of issues @ home to pay 4 hischix house rent?
Nobi ur mate dey buy car give hin boyfriend abi u think saydem stop to make pvssy wen dem make your own?

guy you get mouth ooo

this babe will regret even opening this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Prosperus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
BlinkyBling:
beats my imagination when girls say this! Do you think aall men should do that 4 everygirl? How will you feel if your brother uses the money he is supsosed to use and take care of issues @ home to pay 4 hischix house rent?
Nobi ur mate dey buy car give hin boyfriend abi u think saydem stop to make pvssy wen dem make your own?

guy you get mouth ooo

this babe will regret even opening this thread. most of the babes we have now aren't just like her.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
@op just fall out....You won't be surprised seeing comments like is he ur dad,is he a Ponzi scheme to u and the rest...Love is a give and take affairs.....He is a thief....Cos I don't see anything bad in helping each other bfor marriage...No big deal and remember that when you start well you end well....#shalom#
Tell ur brothers so!

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Eleniyan15: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

I disagree with you. Your comment is a personal one from a selfish perspective. why use your life to mirror hers and judge her by your standards. Yes i know you do bitcoins and make more money than most guys and you are booless but your judgement is wrong and apalling. People aren't lazy because they are broke or dont have enough and its a source of pride to responsible men to take care of ladies, you would reach this bus stop this year when boo comes dont worry. Please lets always de-personalized ourselves from issues while we hand people counsel

when ladyF comment you don't talk respect is reciprocal

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Arsenalholic(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Thanks dear. The most sensible response so far
Seriously? You are expecting a sensible reply when you have created a thread that can only be likened to horseshit?

You need a serious brain reset. By the way, I think you're just a helpless troll.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Prosperus(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
BlinkyBling:

guy you get mouth ooo

this babe will regret even opening this thread. most of the babes we have now aren't just like her.......

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Arsenalholic(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
@op just fall out....You won't be surprised seeing comments like is he ur dad,is he a Ponzi scheme to u and the rest...Love is a give and take affairs.....He is a thief....Cos I don't see anything bad in helping each other bfor marriage...No big deal and remember that when you start well you end well....#shalom#
Stop typing poo! Did you read what she wrote at all?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
dabrightt:
This is act of a potential olosho
S
As if bragging about d man means anything to d man.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by amokeme(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Prosperus:

your level of maturity is so high if really you are what you say...

I admire your kind.
I sure don't have a dual personality in this context..
And thank you cool
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man
So there must be money to show for it? So when agreeing to date him, you were actually signing up for financial benefits?..Kontinu

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Two questions.
1. If you were not dating, you won't pay your rent abi?
2. Assuming he paid your rent and you broke up over some misunderstanding later, will you refund his money? If the next girl he dates asks for rent and breaks up again, who suffers the loss?
Madame, arrange your brain abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
Guys hate topics like diz like kilode.....see as deir face red...

Take a chill pill naw..... grin

dont mind them broke arses.. if ppl earned well would dropping X naaira be a deal ? Once guys hear responsibility they start looking for sweater
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by terrezo2002(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
woe unto him who puts his hope on man.
What sacrifices are you making towards the relationship or is it just about satisfying your needs?
I believe whatever you want others to do for you, first do it to them.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
jmoore:
Obviously, you don't know the meaning of responsiblities. If you can't afford a rent, go back to your father's house.

Apt
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by 234GT(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
For this recession, I will rather remain single than take up nonsense financial responsibilities of a girlfriend who can jilt me anytime she likes.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

To slap you dey make my preek stand.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jezuzboi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while
And how many times has he asked you for something and you gave him apart from sex?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

Dont listen to the demonic comments, evidently lots of people are under the same dark cloud so the same solarsystem your hubby came from, his members are here. Go find yourself a loving a caring bf.. if i ahd a girl ilovved and want to marry and she needed help, iwill help her.. thats how it should be.. even at a relationship level.. when he makes demands of you, do you shy away?Why then cant this feelings be reciprocated..Leave the senseless comments alone, the minority always is the right path, i share your sentiments...look for a new bf..bikonu

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by mctowel01: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jakasibo:
Is it not girls like you that satisfies their boyfriends sexually on daily bases? Someone has been dating you for four good years and you can't give him sex and you are here complaining.
She is not giving sex, its a mutual satisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

You said it, never date, rather never even talk to who won't add value to your life
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by jezuzboi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Can he brag about you?

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guys, this should be an eye opener.....Don't marry a jobless lady!!!! In this recession, your fiancee MUST have a paying job, business or whatever craft as long as money is forthcoming legally ELSE!!!!

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by optional1(f): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eleniyan15:

lala na bad guy..seriously it annoying. HappySunday madam

lol

very annoying my dear... Cant imagine myself demanding for money from a guy cos we are dating wen am not orphan.....
Girls no dey try at all..

Happy a beautiful week ahead d day is off already.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by optional1(f): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
jezuzboi:
Can he brag about you?

if i be op i for don deactivate since.. Thank God I no be op..
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
elfmann:

Tell ur brothers so!
Yeah.. No big deal.....I trust him👍 ....Let his babe name it and he is always ready...

#brokeass#
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by oribi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Been long I replied a post but had to....
Simple if you are not happy with what he is offering just break up and rest... Wake up and stop dreaming.Life ain't easy even for the rich

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Mznaett: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harinholar:
Guys hate topics like diz like kilode.....see as deir face red...

Take a chill pill naw..... grin
amiablesystems:

dont mind them broke arses.. if ppl earned well would dropping X naaira be a deal ? Once guys hear responsibility they start looking for sweater

Lwkmdgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nicepoker(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
are u a beggar?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mznaett:

Lwkmdgrin

Too many ppl are stuck in their youth, haven't mad e a dime so when responsilibities comes they whine the way many of the senseless fools here are yarning.. When this guys demand sex, they dnt say yu're not my wife yaet, they just ask for it like its their entitlement... why have a bf if one's life can't be improved cause its a key indicator of wat lies ahead.counselled many people before they got married, they thot i wasjoking 3-5years the line see married women begging me for advice about how to manage the mess they got themselves into.. I repeat ladies if yu have broke guys who always shy from responsilibities flee.. giving a gf 50k additional to get an apt shouldnt be a big deal.. afterall when she gets the house. he will go there to sleep with her over and over.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Stop typing poo! Did you read what she wrote at all?
Bring your pair of 3D glasses both red and blue colour make I use am read am well... Idiot###

#useless broke nigga#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.