Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71536 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
the English man must have had me in mind when he coined the word foolish. a foolish man would even see me and go to church for thanksgiving.
U mean there is a thanksgiving service for your foolishnessgod u are really blessed with a special gift....please don't forget to pass the gift of foolishness to your offsprings...chief mumu
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
see scam party 180 milla people follow. chaiii
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
hegelian:

U mean there is a thanksgiving service for your foolishnessgod u are really blessed with a special gift....please don't forget to pass the gift of foolishness to your offsprings...chief mumu
if the Bible was to be re written today, the parable of the foolish man would be all about you.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
if the Bible was to be re written today, the parable of the foolish man would be all about me.

Of course it will be about you....foolishness is a special inheritance to you from your parents, I just hope u don't pass it down to your kids...I bow for your stupidity!!!!
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Olukologia:
I tried creating it but all to no avail.

posting a request for help on every thread makes it look like a scam and boring hence discouraging anyone who would've taken you seriously
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by glossy6(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

They are referring to Buhari supporters
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
hegelian:

Of course it will be about you....foolishness is a special inheritance to you from your parents, I just hope u don't pass it down to your kids...I bow for your stupidity!!!!
I won't drag your family into this like you've been doing. I will keep hitting you upside ya head. if foolishness was a number, yours would be a recurring decimal.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
if foolishness was a number, mine would be a recurring decimal.
I agree you would be a recurring just like u would be a shit if foolishness is an asshole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.