Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71528 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by wokemzine: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by sleeveless: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

My brother read carefully, those that were reported to have collected 1000 are d pro buhari protester, those with d #istandwithbuhari# not those who protested with the #istandwithnigeria# like you

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Kbraims(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
lies...conspiracy set up
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
ddippset:
which mr integrity? I thought he was dead or incapacitated? a country full of liars and hypocrites. God will surely punish everybody in this country on the last day. everybody.
including you i hope cos you are also a very dirty and shameless hypocrite...abi i lie since u said everybody

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by otitokoroleti: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Viking007:
Read the title again.
recession things no let d guy c road again

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
hegelian:

including you i hope cos you are also a very dirty and shameless hypocrite...abi i lie since u said everybody
yes I said everybody. abi are you foolish?
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Ebookmathswaec: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by nofuckz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin
proeast:
Is anybody still in doubt of the status of Nigeria as a ZOO??

yes i am
or what breed of goat is your fat-her
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by FTbomb(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
that's a feature of acute zombiesm........most of them don't know what they're fighting for..

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by casttlebarbz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
soath:
Thought wink
thanks chief

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by BoboFashion(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Poverty na confirmed bastard, Esaus of our generation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Aroh48(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!
hey bro, you got it all wrong.read the title again so that you can modify your post .

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by menwongo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
rainerboy1010:
istandwithnigeria

12.5kg of gas cylinder is #6000 for filling oooo. #my ghetto#

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aroh48:
hey bro, you got it all wrong.read the title again so that you can modify your post .

Thank you, my bad, I read hastily, I apologise...post modified.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
sleeveless:

My brother read carefully, those that were reported to have collected 1000 are d pro buhari protester, those with d #istandwithbuhari# not those who protested with the #istandwithnigeria# like you

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jessestunch:

You really having comprehension issues... LOL.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by luvinhubby(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
obailala:
grin grin grin
Naija people and selling of their birthright are like...

*abeg where that jacob zuma pishure dey?**

See what your Buhari people are doing, maybe GEJ or fall of crude price caused this also?

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by klax(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
What is this saying Who paid N1,000 Are you mad So in all part of Nigeria where the protest took place were paid is that what you are telling me Bro you are mad for real.

I know apc will come out with another lie I'm not disappointed God has punished apc members from heaven and gave all apc lies and propaganda.

You could have say buhari too was paid to fake his return 2 days ago Mr Goat.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jessestunch:

Read the message again

This time.......

slowly

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
somehowpenis:
you guys are misunderstanding this, they were paid to protest for buhari not against buhari

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
ogawisdom:
Collecting money to protest shld be made a criminal offence

giving money to protest is bribery and if bribery is an offence in Nigeria....Police work comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Ddy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
she must be a hungry bigot to have been hired for just #1000.APC government can't hire me for 1million Naira cos am against thier agenda.Madam go and buy garrison for ur dinner

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by kuboy: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
arthur1000:
Even d spirits ar broke
oboy no kill me wit lough o hahaha

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am busy here praying for Sai Baba.

kings09:
You won't find sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun for dis kind thread
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by olutop(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
So the pro govt protesters were not hired abi?
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out!

........Modified
I was so pissed with how some eediots came out as pro govt with all the problems we are facing that I was impatient to listen to the vid
Sorry for the mix up OP and apology to TVC and Tinubu
Somepeople no sabi english 4 dz forum...Op pls interprete ur post in pidgin
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by olutop(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
klax:
What is this saying Who paid N1,000 Are you mad So in all part of Nigeria where the protest took place were paid is that what you are telling me Bro you are mad for real.

I know apc will come out with another lie I'm not disappointed God has punished apc members from heaven and gave all apc lies and propaganda.

You could have say buhari too was paid to fake his return 2 days ago Mr Goat.
Bros chill nd go thru the post again....Istandwithbuhari is dff frm IstandwithNigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by michaelwilli(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where did dey see d woman first? What if d woman was paid to say dis also?
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
luvinhubby:

See what your Buhari people are doing, maybe GEJ or fall of crude price caused this also?
Are you a learner?... na today u know say Nigerians dey sell birthright?... or na today you know say politicians are the same irrespective of party?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
ddippset:
yes I said everybody. abi am i foolish?
ofcourse you are foo.lish...nobody is dragging that with you

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Olukologia:
Nairalanders, pls I need your help. I've been in the university since 2009, and I'm on the last session, but my parents are fed up to pay my fee. Pls I need your help in the name of God.

if you are genuine open a thread about your problem in family section and you will be soon attended to.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
ddippset:
which mr integrity? I thought he was dead or incapacitated? a country full of liars and hypocrites. God will surely punish everybody in this country on the last day. everybody.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
TPAND:
Lauretta Ochoie see your life. See your life... yeye dey smell.

Even the protesters don't even know who is called Buhari
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.