Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71529 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by kenkike(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
OSHI...PEOPLE ..THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by harmbhrosz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
So the pro govt protesters were not hired abi?
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out!
do you even know what the pro- means?

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by okrote4real: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin
ANAMBRA11:
grin she must be an afonja muslim

You liike Trouble.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ritababe(f): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

you really don't understand the post, they were paid to protest for #istandwithbuhari

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by proeast(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is anybody still in doubt of the status of Nigeria as a ZOO??

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ritababe(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.

you don't understand the post, they were paid to protest for #istandwithbuhari.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Now we know who the real enemies of the country are.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Artliz: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by k2kay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fighting corruption with more corruption...there goes Mr Integrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
nlsmd:
You can imagine.. .. grin
Is that not a reason??grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by somehowpenis(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!
you guys are misunderstanding this, they were paid to protest for buhari not against buhari

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Pascal181: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
shameless APC. but imagine if it were to be kidnappers that's how that gullible hijabit would be whisked away just because of #1000. poverty at it's peak.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by rainerboy1010: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
istandwithnigeria

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
k2kay:
Fighting corruption with more corruption...there goes Mr Integrity.
which mr integrity? I thought he was dead or incapacitated? a country full of liars and hypocrites. God will surely punish everybody in this country on the last day. everybody.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is the protest over? Is there another one tomorrow? Have the results been collated? I heard PDP is leading APC by up to 6 million votes in the just concluded protest. The result would be added to the 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ritababe(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

if everybody here is afraid of ban as for me n my hand am ny afaid op na thunder go fire u oooo.even if no b use interview dat woman u shudnt av post dat rubbish here.

read the post again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by mikkypel(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o

What are u saying... The protest in this context is the counter protest na.. The IstandWithBuhari protest not the one voice Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
bro, behave mature. We are currently facing equal predicament, don't make things excalate into something uncontrollable.
ANAMBRA11:
grin she must be an afonja muslim

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jessestunch: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
casttlebarbz:
i taught as much

How many people did you teach?

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
chaiiii APC ooooo

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ritababe(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:

Don't be silly, what is there to comprehend? Smhhhhhhhh

you are the silly one here, #istandwithhuari is different from #istandwithnigeria.
the paid ones are protesting for #istandwithbuhari

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jessestunch: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:

Read the message again

This time.......

slowly

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jessestunch: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:

Don't be silly, what is there to comprehend? Smhhhhhhhh

You really having comprehension issues... LOL.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ritababe(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jessestunch:

How many people did you teach?
lol

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by menwongo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yeye country

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by berrystunn(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Everything about apc is fake

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jessestunch: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
menwongo:

My brother do you believe this trash from hell. Let the woman tell us who paid her. APC part of lies

Lool... Do you people even read at all... The post is a swipe at APC.. the woman was paid 1000 naira to protest for buhari .... not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
signature2012:
Can you imagine the useless government we have..

Sarki,how much were you always paid to post here per comment to defend your President?

he gets #1000 weekly

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ogawisdom(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Collecting money to protest shld be made a criminal offence

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Awoo88: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
U will soon see Buhari's media gang coming out with a remix version of this. Except it is going to be so fake but the zombies will hang on to it

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by soath(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
casttlebarbz:
i taught as much
Thought wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.