Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71530 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ItxAyce(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Has it gotten this bad that we have to bribe people to go against their own wish because of hunger? God help us

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by chairmanchairmam: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Wonders shall never end

Tinubu owned tv station TVC is exposing Buhari and his APC Government led propaganda

the question intelligent people should ask here is "what is tinubu trying to prove?" for those of us who know the script from the beginning there is no surprise here, looks like tinubu is preparing the mind of those who doesn't know what the play is about for the battle ahead -campaigning already for osinbade -

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by luvinhubby(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
obailala:
Are you a learner?... na today u know say Nigerians dey sell birthright?... or na today you know say politicians are the same irrespective of party?

Tot APC were angels and PDP are devils to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obaloppelujo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
i love fake news.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
luvinhubby:

Tot APC were angels and PDP are devils to you?
The last time I checked, it was the other way round; aren't you the one always preaching how PDP is made up of sacred saints while APC is filled with sorcerers and demons?

I dont remember ever labelling anybody an angel, as a matter of fact, my entire ministry on this nairaland and beyond is focused on trying to clear the veil from the eyes of your type that PDP/GEJ arent saints.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Bizibi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
obailala:
The last time I checked, it was the other way round; aren't you the one always preaching how PDP is made up of sacred saints while APC is filled with sorcerers and demons?

I dont remember ever labelling anybody an angel, as a matter of fact, my entire ministry on this nairaland and beyond is focused on trying to clear the veil from the eyes of your type that PDP/GEJ arent saints.
mtcheeeeew!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Geedhey(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't think anyone should try to make it look like it's a new things... most protesters are alwats looking for incentives.. except for very few... even in UK Nigerian did same... #Chathamhouse protest against buhari then comes to mind.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ikombe: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
kings09:
You won't find sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun for dis kind thread
I swear especially that thing called ngeneukwenu grin

She will just avoid this thread like a pleague

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by dowjones(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

People like you who comment without reading have nairaland an irritating site to be on
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by blackmarket(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Heads up for those of ya all still angry wit 2baba.

Fela kuti lost his property,freedom and mother to the Nigerian struggle. What did you guys do? You voted in the man who did it all to him.

Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by LushGreenz: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anyone who believes this Ambush Journalism needs to get his cranium chiseled open. A Tinubu-owned tv network is trying to delegitimize this hearty,long overdue protest by well-meaning Nigerians who're just fed with this most corrupt administration. Buhari is just ineffectual. Period!!! And this cheap propaganda is what Tinubu's camera-wielding minions can come up with? It's pathetic! undecided
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
D.amn! The useless nomad n cohorts 've lost it completely!
#enough is enough!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by caesaraba(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
LushGreenz:
Anyone who believes this Ambush Journalism needs to get his cranium chiseled open. A Tinubu-owned tv network is trying to delegitimize this hearty,long overdue protest by well-meaning Nigerians who're just fed with this most corrupt administration. Buhari is just ineffectual. Period!!! And this cheap propaganda is what Tinubu's camera-wielding minions can come up with? It's pathetic! undecided

Before you proceed to lump all Nigerians together, please borrow a dictionary to understand the meaning of "pro" and "anti."

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by soulfood(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
read the article again. the protesters are with istandwithbuhari and not istandwithnigeria.
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha I laff in Latin nd Chinese join... can u imagine. and they say they r fighting corruption whereas they r bunch of corruption themselves... issoraite, lemme come nd be going...

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ehissi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
kings09:
You won't find sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun for dis kind thread

Point of correction, you may find them. It's just that their comment no dey pass "Ok" or "I don hear"........ grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Who is this one again? undecided

Who be you?

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Realist2: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
gurunlocker:
Wait for the David luiz of this government storm the thread and say this is a lie....

Only me understand you.
The defender that can turn this a lie is sarki , vaxcool and pasingshot wey dey out of season injury.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
ddippset:
yes I said everybody. I know i am foolish?

Bros no one is dragging the award of foolishness with you
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
ddippset:
yes I said everybody. I know i am foolish?

Bos no one is dragging the award of foolishness with you
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Realist2: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
LushGreenz:

guy !, this your comment na over the bar.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
LushGreenz:
Lol... You sure say you read the title sef?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by amdoyin82(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Poverty and foolishness are two different things.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by lekbel09(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
they are all the same thing.we don't want Osinbajo either whether APC or PDP they are all same
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Bizibi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
obailala:
Who is this one again? undecided

Who be you?

your doctor,I'm monitoring your health level......I don't want you to be in ward 2.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by OBAGADAFFI: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
chairmanchairmam:

the question intelligent people should ask here is "what is tinubu trying to prove?" for those of us who know the script from the beginning there is no surprise here, looks like tinubu is preparing the mind of those who doesn't know what the play is about for the battle ahead -campaigning already for osinbade -

Did also noticed that Tinubu addressed the Lagos protesters.

That man Tinubu is cooking Something .

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Promismike:
Just how we keep selling our future to the politicians. Tomorow we cry of misgovernance and injustice. Nigeria is rotten to the root!

That's why the government is impoverishing the people.. So that with 1000naira or even 500naira sef. They will come on tv and sell their birth rights. Can u imagine? What a shame..after selling their birthright at the polling station or even anywhere possible. Nigerians go back home grumbling and complaining and continue living in abject poverty.. See Fayose giving a bowl of rice and live chicken to his citizens as they queue up to collect.. God forbid.. And most people will say why tuface didn't go ahead with the protest? When we all know what the end result will be like and at the end tuface will be behind bars.. All because he is fighting a just cause for Nigeria.
Are Nigerians really worth fighting for??

Food for thought #
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bizibi:
your doctor,I'm monitoring your health level......I don't want you to be in ward 2.
Chaii... so you mean you've stopped taking your drugs again?... Now you've returned to your schizophrenic hallucinations. Dont you feel pity for your family?.. You really need to help them to help you by sticking to your drugs.

Now run along boy!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
musicwriter:
For a government that don't like freedom of speech?!!
were you not given freedom today, but you fail to come out. That is how you ipods always hide.
Meanwhile, the protest flop, i tot i wil see 1 million people, the people in lagos are not upto 1,000 people, while abuja were 100 people, portharcourt were only one person.
I stil there laugh in chinese

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Bizibi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
obailala:
Chaii... so you mean you've stopped taking your drugs again?... Now you've returned to your schizophrenic hallucinations. Dont you feel pity for your family?.. You really need to help them to help you by sticking to your drugs.

Now run along boy!
calm down,your blood sugar should not go up,I don't want you to end up like buhari,you need to be active on nairaland and your comrades will not want to give excuses fr your.......

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Jesusloveyou: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
blackmarket:
Heads up for those of ya all still angry wit 2baba.

Fela kuti lost his property,freedom and mother to the Nigerian struggle. What did you guys do? You voted in the man who did it all to him.

Ndi ara
so you voted for ineffectual buffoon who wasted and mismanage our 30tr naira in 5yrs without paying for cpntractors, subsidy claims and joint venture cash call to ioc for 5yrs, even states were not bailout. But the best president so far in nigeria has done that within a year.
God bless pmb.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
vatiqan:
Same TVC? Something is fishy here. @Op, the thunder that would fire you ehn, is warming up from Lord's Choosen.

Lol.. Haha my church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.