Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71527 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by seguno2: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
tundeshola:
D brain behind it is...she said she's hungry!!!

Recession induced hunger resetting brains since 29 May 2015.
Buhari thank you.
Tinubu thank you.
APC thank you.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ancientbanana: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
So the pro govt protesters were not hired abi?
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out!

........Modified
I was so pissed with how some eediots came out as pro govt with all the problems we are facing that I was impatient to listen to the vid
Sorry for the mix up OP and apology to TVC and Tinubu
zombie. There is nothing this govt will not do

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by socialmediaman: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2017
freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

They were talking about pro Buhari protesters not anti Buhari protesters. People were allegedly hired to protest in support of Buhari, they're the ones being referred to in this video
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by socialmediaman: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2017
josephine123:
DEM PAY ALL THESE PEOPLE 1,000 naira each

APC will always look for excuse

WATCH : #iStandWithNigeria : Tasuedites and the Ogun youths joined the protest

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0j1trAON5CE/WJjMH9tXytI/AAAAAAAAYRc/R8FF3BGYBDwbFfWZB_XD63ZwylmZoNvLACLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

They were talking about pro Buhari protesters not anti Buhari protesters. People were allegedly hired to protest in support of Buhari, they're the ones being referred to in OP's video
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by amacastel: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2017
nlsmd:
You can imagine.. .. grin

Hahahahhahhaha Hahahahhahhaha Ewo chinekeeee meeeee shame on Apc have not seen terrible set of pple like them.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by amacastel: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2017
vatiqan:
Same TVC? Something is fishy here. @Op, the thunder that would fire you ehn, is warming up from Lord's Choosen.
Na u thunder go blind, I don't reset ur brain sef. We re
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by socialmediaman: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2017
lielbree:
cheesy it would take an extraordinary level of stupìdity to stand by buhari at this point

Cc: sarrki
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Terieslaw(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Join the #MMMISYOU campaign now live in Edo state, BeninCity, invite your friends let Edo state know that with MMM we can change the globe.
join us on fb for more information https://web./MMMEDOCHAPTER/ or call the following numbers; 09066300583 or 08061185351

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddeola: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2017
God have mercy. At least, she's getting paid for being a genuine ignorant protester.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 1:40am On Feb 07, 2017
proeast:
Is anybody still in doubt of the status of Nigeria as a ZOO??
yes!
Our Yoruba skulls down here in shagamu still do
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Baba4dgals: 2:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Who ask u
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Some people will sell their conscience and future for #1000
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Stancity:
Hahahaha

This is the height of illiteracy among APC supporters.. What if death came as a result of the protest, so 1K is worth her life.. SMH sad
u Nigerians grin what does her not going to university;her"illiteracy",as u folk call it ,have to do with her protesting because she needs the money??

If anything it means she is unaware of how her participation in this rally is harmful

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by TinaAnita(f): 3:57am On Feb 07, 2017
TPAND:
Lauretta Ochoie see your life. See your life... yeye dey smell.

Even the protesters don't even know who is called Buhari

I'm extremely sure she organized the pro-Buhari protest, fear that woman.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ripbubu: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Some fools still think that buhari is alive.. ..
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Cambells:
The following video shows a woman who was interviewed by a TVC Correspondent while the Abuja #iStandWithBuhari protest was on.

When asked, the woman, who didn't even know why she was protesting said (interpreted) “I Am Very Hungry, I was invited by someone to come here and they agreed to pay Us ₦1,000 to Join the Protest".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_5mmIFQc4Q

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/video-showing-some-istandwithnigeria.html

Diais God oooo.... kontiniu

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by alfredo4u(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
hegelian:

Bos no one is dragging the award of foolishness with you
even if I was the biggest 'fool in paradise', I'd be a million times smarter than you are.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by LushGreenz: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Believe me,I did not even read the topic,after watching the political theatrics of Tinubu in one video addressing protesters,I just annoyingly jumped here to give my piece of mind. Of course I'm familiar with the words "Pro" and "anti". Thanks bro. One Voice Nigeria!!!

caesaraba:

Before you proceed to lump all Nigerians together, please borrow a dictionary to understand the meaning of "pro" and "anti."

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by gbegemaster(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2017
madridguy:
Am busy here praying for Sai Baba.

Please don't stop your prayer to comment when you see a Pro-Buhari post. Remain in prayer.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by watchful(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2017
vatiqan:
Same TVC? Something is fishy here. @Op, the thunder that would fire you ehn, is warming up from Lord's Choosen.
from Lord's chosen kwa ? God is not an auto of confusion, but wonderful Blesser, though he is a merciful God likewise a consuming fire
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by OLAITANSOLOMON: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Viking007:
Read the title again.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by OLAITANSOLOMON: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2017
ancientbanana:
zombie. There is nothing this govt will not do
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by megamank(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
why are people talking as if this is new? every single protest in abuja is been paid for and people hired..........the same group of people you see standing for a thing you will also see the next day standing against it..........crowd hiring is a very good business in abuja and alot benefits from it............the simple thing is that nigerians are ready to give out anything for a kobo
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by greatuno(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
slawomir:
Please who are those that trekked from Lagos to Abuja when APC won? Please, we need them to trek to London and confirm something for us.
.....Lol ...I fit die.Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Olukologia(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
carmag:

if you are genuine open a thread about your problem in family section and you will be soon attended to.
I tried creating it but all to no avail.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
even if I was the biggest 'fool in paradise', I'd be a million times smarter than you are.
Kikikikikiki no wonder its a special trait in your family..chief mumu
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by hegelian: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
yes I said everybody. I know i am foolish?
Of course you are super foolish and no one is dragging the title with you
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ddippset(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
hegelian:

Kikikikikiki no wonder its a special trait in your family..chief mumu
the English man must have had you in mind when he coined the word foolish. a foolish man would even see you and go to church for thanksgiving.
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Rexology: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
The politicians are taking advantages of the high rate of illiteracy and poverty in Nigeria.The more Illiterate and poor people we have, the more they strive.

The botton line is that we have high rate of illiterate Nigerians, infact poverty is now affecting the reasoning of some 'so called' educated ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.