Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (43490 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Segadem(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Arabiandude: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:

I told u to pm me but u want me to display it openly which can't happen.

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ritababe(f): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

My mail doesn't work.

I need to modify when you must have gotten it. Don't quote, just send a message over there.

remove
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Arabiandude: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:

remove
kisses!
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Lexusgs430: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2017
When she catches him cheating nko?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by okanlawon94(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2017
johncallidon:
#teamfuck-the hoe-and-pass-to Yhur hommies [color=#990000][/color]
This team qo qet fans o

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by 12345baba(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Will this produce buhari?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by nNEOo(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2017
#iStand-with-team-f - accurately-pass-2-ur-hommy

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Arabiandude: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2017
12345baba:
Will this produce buhari?
shey Buhari is the air you breath ni?

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by jejemanito: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family,
security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages
everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you
with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they
fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as
fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring
on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool
Ma niggaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2017
GloriaNino:
Op You should create a thread for guys own too undecided
we nor dey cheat,,,,we dey enter with permition!!!
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2017
GloriaNino:
we nor dey cheat,,,,we dey enter with permition!!!nor dey fear again eh ya bu nor go catch you,,,,play game as u like!!!(Clear concience fear's no accusation)
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by poison63: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Na so the one wy I get here dy mumu herself too no one better all of them na birds of the same feathers especially when they got to see someone who loves them. Instead of them to calm down and stay with that person, them go dy play with the persons love shocked

7 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by LEAFLET(m): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

What really makes a whole bro?? Educate us more..
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by sirfee(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
May you live long@Reiyvinn

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by jonbat(m): 1:15am On Feb 08, 2017
I have never taken bribe in my life''amaechi''[b]I have never taken bribe in my life''amaechi''[/b]I have never taken bribe in my life''amaechi''
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by jonbat(m): 1:16am On Feb 08, 2017
I have never taken bribe in my life''amaechi
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by destiny29: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2017
True talk
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by dimexy247(m): 1:23am On Feb 08, 2017
So true...had 1st hand experience already.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by gbegemaster(m): 2:26am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Showmeurpenis I will tell you who's fault it is. I will settle this dispute tonight! Showmeurpenis angry
Lol. Nairaland and funny people. See the way you dey command the thing to come out. I fear you.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Topman0001(m): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2017
johncallidon:
grin Abeg tell am make e no slack the toto before e reach your turn
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by vatiqan(m): 3:20am On Feb 08, 2017
It's cool, @Op. We all gat sisters. Case of pointing one finger @ ya enemies; while 3 faces ya; Ok, kontinu!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by lacreamieboie(m): 3:24am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:
lol, funny but true.
Hi Ritababe.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lol. Nairaland and funny people. See the way you dey command the thing to come out. I fear you.

grin grin grin grin grin

#died #heaven #back

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Burger01(m): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Women.. cheesy
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by femi4: 3:54am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:

I told u to pm me but u want me to display it openly which can't happen.
you just did
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by metallisc(m): 3:57am On Feb 08, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
guys do this stuff 2 if not more undecided counter thread!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by cynhamscakes(f): 4:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Kentura:

You killed it!! These hoes can never be loyal... like yhu said, don't put a ring on their finger, fvck them and pass 'em on to ya hommies!

Majority of them don't worth it, They just bad news waiting to happen.

Take it easy please.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ngwababe(f): 4:36am On Feb 08, 2017
GloriaNino:

Thread ke for men? What else do you want to hear They don't Bleep up oo, they are as perfect as their name(men). If you catch them, you are a knife. If them catch you, you are a hoe! Babe cool down, it's always our fault they think.
This kind people, check their sisters, they are also bleep and pass bitches#youknowkarmaisabitch
I'm ara here joor

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by toshmann(m): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

Correct Man cool

Forward me ya bank account I need to translocate $500 into your economy.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ifyseun: 5:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.